TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheJewof2001

Why does Mr. Zsasz

Guest TheJewof2001
Banky mostly keeps out of most of the other folders, Kotz's posts of that nature are mild and inoffensive, and I don't even remember anything Inc. posted that bothered me.

So I'd say he's probably the worst out of all of them, at least in the WWE folder. GreatOne seems to go from posting something intelligent to seemingly trolling depending on the post, however he's probably a PBP and those usually get nailed sooner (TestKick) or later (Eagan).

PBP?

Guest Birds in the Hotel

There's a whole discussion of PBP's and what they are, in another thread.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

I only wish I could be as constructive of a poster as Nabbit.

Guest Birds in the Hotel
Stop posting so often.

Let's keep things at quiet murmur, ok?

Stop posting so often.

Let's keep things at quiet murmur, ok?

Just stop posting outright.

It was reasonably funny at the start, but it's really quite shit now.

Get your name changed and start again.

Guest Birds in the Hotel

Get my name changed? My name, is FAR superior to yours.

Guest Birds in the Hotel

Stop posting so much.

You didn't say the magic words.

Let's go to know more about Tyler, shall we:

Tyler McClelland is a senior at Boyd County High School in Cannonsburg, Kentucky. Boyd County is an isolated area on the West Virginia border that has been extremely hostile to attempts to create Gay-Straight Alliances in the school. Under threat of litigation, the school council eventually voted to allow a club to be formed, but local ministers protested and organized an anti-gay rally. Despite continuous slurs, McClelland persevered, and has gone on to lead a movement to provide for student representation on all of the state's high school councils.

"Being a resident of a strictly religious and intolerant community, daily harassment is commonplace. There isn't a day that I do not hear some form of verbal harassment in the hallway," said McClelland. "I am solidly committed to my fight for the rights of those like and different from myself. I strongly believe that only through understanding and acceptance of one another can we ever hope to achieve a community, region, or world of peace."

Tyler McClelland is a senior at Boyd County High School in Cannonsburg, Kentucky. Boyd County is an isolated area on the West Virginia border that has been extremely hostile to attempts to create Gay-Straight Alliances in the school. Under threat of litigation, the school council eventually voted to allow a club to be formed, but local ministers protested and organized an anti-gay rally. Despite continuous slurs, McClelland persevered, and has gone on to lead a movement to provide for student representation on all of the state's high school councils.

"Being a resident of a strictly religious and intolerant community, daily harassment is commonplace. There isn't a day that I do not hear some form of verbal harassment in the hallway," said McClelland. "I am solidly committed to my fight for the rights of those like and different from myself. I strongly believe that only through understanding and acceptance of one another can we ever hope to achieve a community, region, or world of peace."

What.

Guest Birds in the Hotel

"Being a resident of a strictly religious and intolerant community, daily harassment is commonplace.  There isn't a day that I do not hear some form of verbal harassment in the hallway," said McClelland. "I am solidly committed to my fight for the rights of those like and different from myself. I strongly believe that only through understanding and acceptance of one another can we ever hope to achieve a community, region, or world of peace."

What.

It's you, and you know it!! I've EXPOSED~ you! HA!

Guest Birds in the Hotel
Oh, boy! It's funny because he liikeess d00dz lol

It's funny because he is a tool. Maybe you could go back to geting your ass kicked by that cobain guy?

Oh snap... he called me a tool.

Get the shovel and bury me right now; this guy is good. He murks old topics and pretends he's Prince Paul (or TNM, whichever you prefer) to get over in HD, and then searches Google for an embarassing story about my username! SWEET!

I bet you drink beer, too!

Go watch wrestling, faggot.

Stop posting so much.

You didn't say the magic words.

Stop posting so FUCKING much.

Guest Birds in the Hotel
Birds in the Hotel got his feelings hurt when I called him fat.

I'd prefer portly.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I was serious actually, TheJewof2001.

I AM waiting for Big Show. And I DO like JBL as Champ.

I enjoy watching the Big Show work and was sorry when he got hurt, and I think JBL has really come into his own as heel Champ.

I guess this makes me a "puck."

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Can anyone tell me if I've been particularily puckish lately, and what I can do about it?

If I'm sorry, can I be upgraded to "tennis ball?"