TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

New WWE Ticket information

From wwe.com of course

RAW

Purchase Tickets Online at www.bookingsdirect.com Usual ticket outlets, and the Arena Box Office 0870 190 8000 Tickets Are Available On The Following National Credit Card Hotline Number: 0870 735 5000

MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS ARENA Monday, 11 October 2004 at 7:30pm On-Sale: Saturday - 17 July 2004 - 9:00 AM Tickets Priced £60.00, £45.00, £30.00, £20.00 – (these prices are with out the booking fee included)

agency & credit card bookings subject to booking fee

Maximum 6 per person

FEATURING ALL YOUR FAVORITE RAW SUPERSTARS LED BY GENERAL MANAGER ERIC BISCHOFF:

SmackDown!

Purchase Tickets Online at www.bookingsdirect.com Usual Ticket Outlets, Arena Box Office, 0870 190 8000 Tickets Are Available On The Following National Credit Card Hotline Number: 0870 735 5000

MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS ARENA Tuesday, 12 October 2004 at 7:30pm On-Sale: Saturday - 17 July 2004 - 9:00 AM Tickets Priced £60.00, £45.00, £30.00, £20.00 – (these prices are with out the booking fee included)

agency & credit card bookings subject to booking fee

Maximum 6 per person

FEATURING THE SMACKDOWN! SUPERSTARS LED BY GENERAL MANAGER KURT ANGLE:

Guest webmasterofwrestlegame

I snagged myself 8 tickets across two credit cards. Gonna be a bitch when I dish them out to mates instead of making a pretty penny on eBay.

Guest Dazed

Not even close. There's loads left for Raw.

EDIT: First tier, center, two tickets. Lovely.

Edited by nikjohns

Row 11. Nothing nicer than being woken by a phone call telling me I've got a ticket for the RAW taping in, especially as I had no idea when they went on sale. Gives me plenty of time to make my "Hire Scotty Riggs" sign :D

Guest ravman77

Hopefully both shows go well and they get the standard hot UK crowd. Who knows, maybe a PPV could follow? (I'd give a kidney for the Rumble to be over here in 2005!)

Guest Dazed

I think that says quite a lot, really. I had no problem getting great seats 4 hours after they went on sale, usually the Rebellion / Insurrexion shows sell out in minutes.

It's because there are tons of house shows around them. Most people bought tickets for them, not knowing about RAW and Smackdown and are pretty pissed off. Also, WWE is not going to want to push these hard until the house shows sell out or otherwise, they never will.

Guest Metallica
I can't believe it didn't sell out. You'd think they would go fucking nuts for finally getting TV over there.

No one without the internet would even know the tickets are on sale, on Raw last week, JR said to stay tuned "in the weeks to come" for more info on the tv tapings even though they went on sale the next day.

Yeah, theyve been really fucking quiet about it, it was only on friday that I found out they were going on sale on saturday, thanks to someone emailing me