TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Styles

Just got back from RAW in DC...

Guest GreatOne

I can't really say boo on Vince for the Ironman next week, I mean come on:

1)You know going in you got Edge/Orton rematch (both would be killed by an IM on the same show) and the Diva crap. So where's the room?

2)You bitch and moan that RAW was best when matches were hyped in advance, then when they do it, you cry foul. Hey that sounds like OTHER PEOPLE who are gonna be at an event cutting lousy promos next Monday.

3)C'mon, you LOVED the HHH promo, I know you did. I mean his promos have improved like 3000% since he was talking about BEING THE GAME-UH and rambling about absolutely nothing for 20 minutes (now at least it's only about 5) or talking about Nair-burn. Besides ain't every week you hear an I FARTED promo..........

1)You know going in you got Edge/Orton rematch (both would be killed by an IM on the same show) and the Diva crap. So where's the room?

I'd be more than happy to spare the Diva crap so we could have the iron man. The point was it took the wind out of the crowd knowing from the start we missed an epic, classic match by one week.

And the IC title match, could have easily been combined with, say a hot 6 man of Eugene/Benoit/Regal vs. HHH/Batista/Flair but that didn't happen and we only had one quality match which was boring and silent for the first half anyway.

2)You bitch and moan that RAW was best when matches were hyped in advance, then when they do it, you cry foul. Hey that sounds like OTHER PEOPLE who are gonna be at an event cutting lousy promos next Monday.

I don't know what your last sentence means. The problem was they didn't provide a comparable show for us AND they announced it at the beginning. If they waited until the end of the show, it wouldn't have killed the crowd so bad, and by essentially saying "we'll save the money match for next week, you guys can have endless terrible Divas segments, Heat quality matches and shit finishes" its a slap in the face.

3)C'mon, you LOVED the HHH promo, I know you did. I mean his promos have improved like 3000% since he was talking about BEING THE GAME-UH and rambling about absolutely nothing for 20 minutes (now at least it's only about 5) or talking about Nair-burn. Besides ain't every week you hear an I FARTED promo..........

No, I didn't love it. My friends and I have a great time trying to irk HHH with our chant every time he comes ever since it made some headway the first time we did it. And the final point is I didn't need to spend 50 bucks to hear HHH talk about farts and have strippers patronize us. I could have watched it at home on TV for free, and skipped through the boring parts.

Guest GreatOne
I'd be more than happy to spare the Diva crap so we could have the iron man. The point was it took the wind out of the crowd knowing from the start we missed an epic, classic match by one week.

So you're just gonna throw in an Ironman match out of nowhere? Vince didn't just come out on SD and say "Angle, you and Brock are gonna have an Ironman match TONIGHT IN THIS VERY RING!!!!!!!", nor at JD 2000 with Rock and HHH.

I don't know what your last sentence means. The problem was they didn't provide a comparable show for us AND they announced it at the beginning.

If you're so pissed and determined to boycott next week (like that's gonna work) flip over to CNN and watch Brumhilde-lary fly in on her broom and give a boring speech. Doing it your way would have taken out the bit of storytelling there was--you know that everyone whines about there isn't enough of?

No, I didn't love it. My friends and I have a great time trying to irk HHH with our chant every time he comes ever since it made some headway the first time we did it. And the final point is I didn't need to spend 50 bucks to hear HHH talk about farts and have strippers patronize us

HHH's promos have become amazingly better since dropping the belt (ce for the Michaels bit) and it explained the Eugene plot.

So yeah you can go on and on about the Divas crap and I'll join you, but you're reaching here. Hell I went to the Smackdown that Sable came back at last year, it wasn't anything to write home about but I still had a good time, looks like some people have forgotten how to do so.

Ok, you're delusional and I see there's no point in arguing with you. I don't know where I even suggested I was boycotting next week's RAW.

The point of my post was to express that I didn't feel I got my money's worth out of the show, but I guess according to you, I should shut up and enjoy whatever they put out because the paying customer has no right to complain if he's dis-satisfied. Sounds like you'd be a perfect fit in WWE...

I'm just feeling sad for you over here because appearantly you're from DC.

As a fellow D.C. metro resident, I take issue with that.

You got no room to speak, California boy.

Guest GreatOne
Ok, you're delusional and I see there's no point in arguing with you. I don't know where I even suggested I was boycotting next week's RAW.

The point of my post was to express that I didn't feel I got my money's worth out of the show, but I guess according to you, I should shut up and enjoy whatever they put out because the paying customer has no right to complain if he's dis-satisfied. Sounds like you'd be a perfect fit in WWE...

No, I agreed with you about the Divashit. Hell I would have agreed with you overall a year ago. But I mean what the fuck do you want?

Benoit and Edge playing Austin and Rock (something they clearly can't do at this time) taking turns beating down HHH? Hulk Hogan to show out of nowhere and job to Randy Orton?

I mean christ you got a decent Edge/Orton match out of the deal and a fun little Jericho/Kane match. Average but not horrible as you say. I'm sorry you don't like HHH (this coming from a guy with the postername of a JEFF JARRETT catchphrase) but hey I don't like Big Show or Albert or ESPECIALLY the fact that Benoit had to carry Albert for ten minutes. That didn't really ruin seeing Matt Hardy (TWICE!~), Benoit, Cena, Team Angle or Los Guerreros for me.

But hey whining's FUN right?!

HHH's promos have become amazingly better since dropping the belt (ce for the Michaels bit) and it explained the Eugene plot.

Just because they've gotten better doesn't mean everyone's going to enjoy them.

No, I agreed with you about the Divashit. Hell I would have agreed with you overall a year ago. But I mean what the fuck do you want?

Benoit and Edge playing Austin and Rock (something they clearly can't do at this time) taking turns beating down HHH? Hulk Hogan to show out of nowhere and job to Randy Orton?

I mean christ you got a decent Edge/Orton match out of the deal and a fun little Jericho/Kane match. Average but not horrible as you say. I'm sorry you don't like HHH (this coming from a guy with the postername of a JEFF JARRETT catchphrase) but hey I don't like Big Show or Albert or ESPECIALLY the fact that Benoit had to carry Albert for ten minutes. That didn't really ruin seeing Matt Hardy (TWICE!~), Benoit, Cena, Team Angle or Los Guerreros for me.

But hey whining's FUN right?!

stfu.jpg

It's called a review, dick, not all of them are positive. I didn't enjoy a show I found boring and patronizing that I paid money to see. And I guess I HAVE to like HHH because you say so and there's no conceivable way I could like Jeff Jarret because you don't.

Guest The Mad Cappa

I too was also at the show. For the Diva segment, it was also the locations that people were booing. I remember that one of them was announced from Dallas and that got the loudest boos. Even though the show sucked, I found it to be somewhat enjoyable since the last show I was live at was....... Great American Bash!

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
-Benoit vs. Batista. Upon entrance, Benoit got a huge pop from the crowd, Batista's was much, much bigger. Batista is from DC and my GOODNESS is Big Dave over. "Ba-Ti-STa" chants the entire match. Try in vain as we might to chant "Let's Go Benoit", it was ignored and flooded out by the "Ba-Ti-Sta" chants. Benoit even had some booes for his comebacks. Great, the last time Benoit comes through here as champion (and maybe his last show as champion, the crowd booes him for BATISTA). Crowd HATED the finish with the DQ, it's like THROW US A FUCKING BONE HERE, we were actually into the match but I guess nothing can go right tonight. Batista bomb on Benoit got a maddening pop. I just gave up at that point. I couldn't even cheer Benoit...

D.C. knows greatness. Benoit is not greatness, and so your feeble chant was shat on.

BATISTA WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE!

Guest GreatOne
[img http://smilies.xibase.com/stfu.jpg /IMG]

It's called a review, dick

Yeah, don't do that please. Regardless of how childish GreatOne is being.

Childish?

That's like my aforementioned example of Angle complaining about HHH's TV time lately.........................'Gee kettle, you're really BLACK today!!!!!!!'

Childish?

That's like my aforementioned example of Angle complaining about HHH's TV time lately.........................'Gee kettle, you're really BLACK today!!!!!!!'

Are we still doing that ban nomination thing?

Guest GreatOne

Childish?

Are we still doing that ban nomination thing?

Oh WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..............................

Want your ba-ba?

-Benoit vs. Batista. Upon entrance, Benoit got a huge pop from the crowd, Batista's was much, much bigger. Batista is from DC and my GOODNESS is Big Dave over. "Ba-Ti-STa" chants the entire match. Try in vain as we might to chant "Let's Go Benoit", it was ignored and flooded out by the "Ba-Ti-Sta" chants. Benoit even had some booes for his comebacks. Great, the last time Benoit comes through here as champion (and maybe his last show as champion, the crowd booes him for BATISTA). Crowd HATED the finish with the DQ, it's like THROW US A FUCKING BONE HERE, we were actually into the match but I guess nothing can go right tonight. Batista bomb on Benoit got a maddening pop. I just gave up at that point. I couldn't even cheer Benoit...

D.C. knows greatness. Benoit is not greatness, and so your feeble chant was shat on.

BATISTA WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE!

Don't confuse hometown support for recognizing greatness. Batista is getting better but he's not great yet.