TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dynamite Kido

Most embarassing wrestling T-shirt

Guest bort

In like 97 I had a Bret Hart Shirt, on the front the shirt was all black minus Brets face which was kind of outlined in Pink, looking back I think it looked pretty gay

http://wr4i.ewxtreme.com/images/bortpics/shirt.jpg

I find that link quite odd

Mankind Talk to the sock with "one word:socko" on the back ( Mick actually wore this one as commisioner in 00!)

I too marked out when I saw this shirt under Mick's flannel, as I had bought it a few weeks prior. It got few wears (mostly around Halloween when I would throw on the flannel, sweatpants, and sock puppet and Foley myself up.

It was sometimes way too difficult explaining that outfit, but those that got it really loved it. I also would carry around a small CD player and mini speakers in the flannel so I could play his theme song at random intervals. I feel it will be the only time in my life I had a theme song accompany an entrance into a room.

EDIT: The "one word" thing also was always a big mark out thing for me every since Foley was on WWF Superstars one morning as Mankind and looked into the camera and OUT OF NOWHERE at the end of an interview he says "And I've got one word for you.... BUCKET!" and pulls a bucket out from behind him. It was so off-the-wall that I couldn't help but laugh for the next five minutes or so.

I made my own socko back in 99 and it still sits on my dresser. my senior year of high school, for my computer class, I did a powerpoint presentation on foley. my teacher wanted 5 pages, mine lasted like 30 and covered his start till his "retirement" after nwo oo of course he came back for wm but yknow. i brought my socko but my teach was kinda thinking I was weird and she was incredulus when she found out he had a #1 bestselling book I even put his theme song clips and my friend made a mini-disc of them since my teach didnt have speakers. lol blasting "Mr Bang Bang" in school lol

I was always wanting to dress as some wrestler for halloween but never really have. One year I wore my angle shirt and put on a medal but thats about it.

hey don't feel bad about the theme song, I alwasys listen to my wwe cds on my discman when I walk places or when I was on the bus. I crank it up and walk around pretending to be someone (unless theres someone around lol) lol I listened to wwf forceable entry like 65 times while taking the bus to college 2 years ago

I am never afraid to announce to the world I am a wrestling fan

Heck I did my 11th grade research paper on brian pillman (we had to research someone, and the only caveat was they had to be dead for whatever reson, sadly during this project is when owen hart died so I put a tribute in there for him) and I got an A I TOTALLY REEK OF AWESOMENESS

followed that up with a paper on owen done for spanish class IN SPANISH

In my senior essay, I mentioned first watching the wwf as a life-changing experience

In my business class, my partner and I created a fake business-an indy promotion and we even made up a ppv event poster. (BTW it was called the NRWF-No Rulz Wrestling Federation)

did a book report for foleys first book

filled my english class personal poster with wrestling pics

did a fantasy booking thing and included it in my creative writing college class book

then made up a tv pilot script for the classefor a show about Vince Russo moving in with our fav IWC leader Scott Keith called "Life with Russo" Ill have to post that sometime. My teach had no clue what I was talking about but gave me an A anyway

oh geez I just rambled off topic for 10 mins

sorry

and

HAVE A NICE DAY BANG BANG

When I was 5 or 6 I had a Hulk Hogan shirt with velcro down the back so you can rip it off.

Guest smrocky

I actuallt, in HS, had a talking rock shirt. It was a picture of the rock in his trunks on the front, with one of his sayings. There were also three brama bull symbols, that when pressed, would spout out a rockism. While the "know ur role and shut ur mouth" saying amused many, the other two ("can u smell what the rock is cooking", and something else) were kinda weak, and prob didn't make up for the gayness of the half naked rock on the front. Didn't stop me from wearing it though

Oh yeah, the battery operated "speak box" thing died after like 4 monthes, making the whole shirt a lot less cool.

Guest The Decadent Slacker

I went as Taker for Halloween until 5th-6th grade. I had the height, the speaking ability, & the wig to pull it off. Was great telling people to rest in peace back before my town thought i was crazy.

The last person i saw in a Rock shirt was a hermaphrodite from Reading, PA with the intelligence of a tablespoon. The allure has since been ruined. But i do have a goth friend who LOVES her '00 Y2J shirt, which amuses me somewhat.

I have nothing to add, i just like hearing myself talk.

Damn, I guess I am the only one who bought the best wrestling shirt ever.

It is of course the sandman drunk 24:7 shirt, featureing crumpled bud cans, cig. butts and a shattered cane on the back. It is the shirt I wear most often to parties, most people do not even know its a wrestling shirt, in fact no one does.

I also got a lot of the ECW shirts featuring the promotion itself not wrestlers. ECW made the best shirts, I guess it was because they were Hardcore.