TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slickster

Unstoppable: The Comprehensive Listing

I'm currently working on creating a COMPLETE listing of Goldberg's matches during his legendary winning streak from 9/22/97 to 12/27/98. While there are several lists out there, I've found in my research that none of them are by any means comprehensive. I've used many resources to compile a complete listing of Goldberg's matches, including all house show matches, dark matches, and rare televised matches (i.e. Worldwide).

I'll be posting it in PDF format later today, so keep an eye out!

I remember seeing him squash someone in less than a minute on Worldwide. I felt cheated.

I've got the complete list, as well...from the results I have (and have yet to) upload to TheHistoryofWCW.com.

G'Luck, I'll let you know if I have any alterations or chronological errors I encounted, and we can check 'em out.

Jerry Flynn should be listed about 36 times, The Giant about 20, Perry Saturn about 16, and Johnny Attitude about 10.

I was surprised at how few times Johnny Attitude jobbed to Goldberg; guess it just took too much time out of his busy scheduling jobbing to TV Title contenders.