TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dobbs 3K

The next Xbox WWE game...

I've been looking around for any info on the next WWE game for Xbox...there's been a lot of talk about the latest PS2 and GC ones, but nothing for Xbox? What gives? RAW 2 was OK...but with a lot of work could be turned into an awesome game.

I don't get why GC and PS2 seem to get some awesome exclusive games while the Xbox is sometimes ignored...it's definitely the best as far as graphics and sound go...a wrestling game could be amazing on Xbox if someone bothered to do one right.

There will most likely be no info on it till Dec. or Jan.. All I know it isn't being planned to be released till WrestleMania 21 time. So keep your eyes to the internet for info..

they need to make another wrestling game exactly like wcw/nwo revenge, just with updated graphics. That game was just about perfect for a wrestling game without all the glitz and glamour that gets old after about 5 minutes anyway.

Some of those old WCW games were terrible, but the video promos were damn hilarious.

they need to make another wrestling game exactly like wcw/nwo revenge, just with updated graphics. That game was just about perfect for a wrestling game without all the glitz and glamour that gets old after about 5 minutes anyway.

Agreed, AKI's wrestling engine is about as good as it gets, thank god for Def Jam Vendetta...only thing that woulda made Revenge the best all-time (well next to FirePro I suppose) would have been a CAW feature...

In Wrestlemania 2000/No Mercy a pin after a special was to easy, in Revenge even the Jackhammer only won about 25% of my matches.

Also Psychosis > any other character in the WWF/WCW games, to this day I'm sure they gave Psychosis the stats and moves meant for Rey Misterio Jr(who sucks in the game along with Eddie Guerrero)