TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

Kamala Returning to WWE?

Oddly enough, I will actually flip to TNN a few times now. I was probably going to watch the Iron Man Match anyways.

Wow have you been out of the loop or just not thinking. TNN switched to Spike TV almost a year ago

This better be a one shot deal.

There is NO REASON for him to be in WWE. He will take away TV time from younger wrestlers, which will be the future, not Kamala.

Guest Staravenger

I don't see any harm in having him do comedy skits and wrestle dark or Heat matches, but this was probably a one shot deal like always with wrestlers from the past who are (way) over the hill.

There is NO REASON for him to be in WWE. He will take away TV time from younger wrestlers, which will be the future, not Kamala.

Yeah, Batista and Orton might not get the TV time they need...

Wait, they will of course. But Tomko...Cade...

;)

Maybe with Shelton you have a point, but surely WWE isn't going to let him go to waste. However, Raw is largely about the established talents and Evolution.

I honestly don't mind him if he's going to be doing something entertaining, but what can he do to keep from getting stale?

It isn't like he's Goldust, you know.

Maybe with Shelton you have a point, but surely WWE isn't going to let him go to waste.

You're forgetting one of wrestling's unwritten rules: if there are two black men in the same fed at the same time, they will either feud and then team up, or team up and then feud.

Kamala vs. Benjamin at WM.

Given the Smackdown World Title scene, Kamala should slide right into the main event.

*as straight of a face as possible*

Was it the original Kamala (Jim Harris) or have they found a younger guy to put the outfit/makeup on?

It was the original.

Guest Trivia247

Jim's definately looking good for his age he looks just like how he did fighting Magnum Ta in the 80's

Guest Staravenger

I think it's hard to notice Kamala's aging is because ...

1. His face is painted pretty much everywhere, covering up wrinkles and such.

2. He's always been a hefty guy. I say that because a wrestler like 15 years ago can be in very good shape, and in the present have a massive gut or lost all muscle definition.

3. He's always shaved his head, so we don't know how bald he is, etc. etc.

Kamala was comical during last night's segments but it turned to shit because none of the divas knew how to work with him (not like they should be expected to). Making funny noises at a brick wall can only be hilarious for so long.

They should just move Bearer over to RAW and have him go back to Percy Pringle, and have Kamala remove the paint, etc... and be known as "Sugarbear" Harris once again. :D

PP3okiBear.gif

Guest Your Olympic Hero

I just realized how bad it's gotta suck to make your living dressing up in facepaint like a native African, making weird noises, and acting like you're half retarded.

Wait nevermind that'd be pretty cool.

We're getting a gimmick where Kamala, George "The Animal" Steele, etc... all take Eugene under their wing.

It'd be like Mick Foley all over again. Anyways, the kamala skit would have been great if the women had any idea who he was. I could see the winner of the contest being his valet, she'd be confused by the gimmick but I could see it happening with the WWE. Thinking about it, Eugene, Kamala, and Regal group could be pretty intresting. You know Eugene for some odd reason is able to understand Kamala while Regal can't figure out what the hell Kamala is saying or doing. Could be intresting for a little bit.