TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

Kamala Returning to WWE?

1Wrestling.com has learned that talks have taken place between WWE officials and Kamala about a possible storyline that could result in the former WWF Superstar returning to the company, possibly as early as tonight.

credit: 1Wrestling.com

Guest Frank_Nabbit
How is Kamala a legend, though?

He drew crazy heat in the WWF,WCCW, Japan, Memphis etc etc..... The gimmick was Gold at the time, and Suger Bear Harris owes his career to it

If this is true, then WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm a huge fan of the goof, always have been and always will be. He's one of my favorite comedic characters ever, possibly my favorite of them all. I don't want to see him wrestling though, but I wouldn't mind him being on TV somehow.

Kamala for WWE RAW mascot!

Before each match, EVERYONE rubs his belly!

Guest Fook

Will Steve Lombardi be Kimchee again?

Will they have Harvey Wippleman manage him once more?

Guest Trivia247

Now if there was another man I might half as big a mark of as I am of Haku and Undertaker

Its KAMALA!

bring him back mannnnnnnnnnnn

may as well dig up Harvey and Lombardi to manage him

Guest Quik

man, Kamala is so gonna cost Benoit the title, leading us to the amazing Benoit/Kamala feud which we never got to experience before.

Guest Trivia247

now what would really be a dream come true...

Abdullah the Butcher setting his nearly 70 year old foot for the first time in the WWE just to stab HHH with a fork.

Guest JMA

It's too bad Kamala didn't just eat all of the divas. That would've been funny.

It's too bad Kamala didn't just eat all of the divas. That would've been funny.

It would have been better then what we did get. The thing with Kamala was funny for the first diva or so but, then it just dragged on and got worst by the second.

It would have been much better if any of them knew a damn thing about Kamala. They should have... I don't know... prepped them?

"Hey big man, you from Hawaii? Hula hula!" Jesus Christ.

Maybe the wwe likes to make these females look like idiots. They got to at least make the suits laugh at their desperate attempt for the money that Vince will probably rip them off of somehow. This could be for their own amusement because they certainly can't think that this will bring in monster ratings. I was joking about the taping it for Kamala(sort of ;)

I thought it would have been funny if the former WWE superstar was Steve Austin and during the skit he has Debra flashbacks and yells "Derba why didn't you cook my dinner" and then he goes nuts on all the wannbe divas. :)

Guest Staravenger

Kamala was SO wasted in that segment. Couldn't they do something, you know, FUNNY? Like at Wrestlemania X-Seven when he I think destroyed Regals office. After the first bit with one of the contestants, I just hit fast foward and didn't stop until the commercial break.