TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Damaramu

It seems everyone hates.....

Guest Salacious Crumb

My problems with the storyline was that it was too long and there were just too many B-listers on both sides of the battle. I think had it happened while most of the heroes were gone and it was Spider-Man and Daredevil fighting some higher calibur villians it could've been better.

I thought the series sucked. When I first heard of the cross-over I thought people like Wolverine, Captain America, Daredevil or hell The Punisher. But we had some B-lister's and Captain America. I loathed it, but I liked the video game though. I loved playing as Venom and I may just bust that baby out tonight on Sega.

If Marvel would have pulled out Spider-Man, Daredevil, Punisher, and Captain America then they would have probably had a better line-up for the overall dark vibe the story had going for it. I thought the Carnage Family line-up was okay since it gave a new twist to some otherwise lame characters. This story should have been made a bigger deal in the Marvel Universe after it had ended because this would have been like one of the bloodiest city slaughters since Inferno. Other Marvel books should have made mention of it after the ordeal ended and homage should have been paid to the masses who lost loved ones. The body count looked like it was just off the scale.