TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CronoT

The OAO RAW Thread for 8/2/04

Say what you want, HHH knows how to be a damn effective heel.

Yeah, I always thought the sledgehammer really strained theb oundaries of "suspension of disbelief". It's so rediculous it almost mocks us.

I always wondered why there would be a sledgehammer under the ring, but then again there's been many a thing under the ring with no decent explanation.

I suppose the best explanation is that HHH put it there..

Yeah, I always thought the sledgehammer really strained theb oundaries of "suspension of disbelief". It's so rediculous it almost mocks us.

I always wondered why there would be a sledgehammer under the ring, but then again there's been many a thing under the ring with no decent explanation.

The sledgehammer I could kind-of see being under the ring as being part of fixing the ring.

Like, if a piece of the metal part of the ring was bent wrong, beat it down with repeated sledgehammer shots to straighten it out.

That can just be explained away by saying the wrestlers come out before the show and hide them there.

simple answer "he put it there"

So...HHH vs. Regal will happen eventually right?

I think that's a definitely..

Most likely after Eugene...the next PPV we'll get HHH/Regal. Or maybe the one after that, but I suspect we'll see it soon.

Guest Quik

So, does Regal come back and no sell the sledgehammer? You know, you have to be pretty fucking pissed off to still be conscious and aware of your surroundings after MULTIPLE SHOTS TO THE HEAD WITH A FUCKING SLEDGEHAMMER! THIS IS WHY PEOPLE MOCK WRESTLING FANS.

FUCK! NO MERCY IS A SD PPV! I THOUGHT IT WAS RAW! I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING GO NOW! WHY MUST YOU MOCK ME WWE?!?

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Bryce the Stalker plays a WAY better psychotic heel than Triple H.

HHH isn't psychotic, but other than that, OK!