Guest cobainwasmurdered

WTF? Banky gone

Guest cobainwasmurdered
The Bitch 

Group: Banned

Member No.: 110

Why is banky banned?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

he wasn't put into the banned group brilliant. he was banned. not put into the group.

Dama obviously hasn't been paying attention lately. Put down the god damn Maximum Carnage arc and get with the program. It's easier to keep tabs on them when they don't delete the account and just ban them, instead.

Being a group called "Banned" was FrigidSoul's idea quite some time ago. This is quite unexpected. And sadly, though I never had much to do with him, Banky had somewhat grown on me. I thought he was okay. Though at this stage I don't see what he could have done banworthy, there have been times long ago when I would have thought it would be more likely.

Dama obviously hasn't been paying attention lately. Put down the god damn Maximum Carnage arc and get with the program. It's easier to keep tabs on them when they don't delete the account and just ban them, instead.

We have a winner.

Damaramu, I have no idea what the hell you are saying in this thread. You're being awfully confusing and constantly contradicting yourself. It's embarassing.

Damaramu, I have no idea what the hell you are saying in this thread. You're being awfully confusing and constantly contradicting yourself. It's embarassing.

I thought that all group members that were banned appeared unregistered. I didn't know they were put in a member group banned b/c I don't pay attention as Bruiser Chong helpfully pointed out.

Guest Dazed

He asked to be banned so he could "work" the board, and so I obliged. I then wouldn't let him back, under the PBP rule. He's back now, though.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

It was all a joke taken too far. I wouldn't "work" a board in a stupid tsm AIM chat with everyone knowing it. For a few moments I degenerated into an unenviable and despicable mongral, I shall stay away from that cesspool of creatures. They obviously couldn't handle my sassy nature. They reduced me to shit.

I thought when you got put in the banned group, the big :( came up as your avatar.

Then why doesn't Nelly's Bandaid have it.

Wait, so he asked to be banned so he could unleash some wacky hi-jinx on the board, and then when he was realized that it wouldn't work and thus be a really stupid he was just un-banned?

What a pointless exercise.