TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
frisco

ground zero aftermath

Candace sits quietly on the cold steel chair in the locker room. A towel covered her head as she was drying her long black hair after her shower. The morning work out had been particularly brutal today and she was still very sore after her match at Ground Zero. Not helping matters was the smoke from Frisco’s cigarette.

Frisco as usual had arrived near the end of the work out. He bought with him a video of the Ground Zero match and was getting ready for his post match lecture. Candace had been through many of these and as usual was prepared for the worst. Frisco was not the type to compliment people.

“I’m not going to waste my time showing you the mistakes you made in this match” Frisco began setting an uplifting theme for the session. “Let me just say it was probably one of the worst matches I’ve even had the misfortune of matching”

Candace dropped her eyes to the ground as she knew how this was going to go.

“I mean did you really think he wanted to shake your hand?”

Candace didn’t say a word.

“And that move at the end was pretty inventive, but you could have also been killed doing it. You need to try to not kill yourself in your matches.”

Candace takes a drink from her water bottle. She remains silent as Frisco continues.

"There’s a spot on this tape I want you to watch. I think it sums up what I’m getting at”

Frisco states as he fast forwards the tape. The vcr gives off a high pitched whirl that sounds eerily similar to a dentist drill. The ultra fast movements on the on screen characters nearly make her laugh but Candace is not foolish enough to do so with Frisco in his current mood. The tape stops at the after match interview of Mike Van Siclen.

“…you lost to Candace”

As the crowd laughs and Van Siclens face turns beet red Frisco again hits the rewind to replay the moment.

“…you lost to Candace”

Once again the laughing plays.

“Do you here that kid?” Frisco says in a condensending tone. “There all laughing at you!”

Once again Frisco hits the rewind, this time he stops at the match. As Funyon raises Candace’s’ hand in the air announcing her as the winner the crowd shows it’s appreciation for her efforts

BOOOO!

Frisco stops the tape, quickly rewinds

BOOOO!

Frisco stops the tape and ejects it. He cast a quick glance at Candace who has her head down dejectedly. He pops the tape back into his case and tosses it aside.

“They booed you” he says. “You bust your ass in the ring for 20 minutes with that jackass and what do they do? They boo you” Frisco shakes his head in dismay. “What did they say to piss of Van Slick dick? Candace beat you!”

Candace slowly raises her eyes to address Frisco.

“It was a good match”

Frisco slams his hand hard to the wall.

“A good match? You won on a freakin count out on a pay per view! What is good about that? You should have made that son of a bitch tap on national TV then what those ass munchs in Texas cheered you you should have spat right in their faces!” he roared as his voice turned hoarse.

“I said before the match you need to be a natural born killer. You need to be vicious. You will never rise to the cream of the crop here unless you can make these people fear you instead of laugh at you!”

Candace gets off her chair and picks up her gym bag.

“I want you to take a few days off and think about your future here.” Frisco said as his voice begins to calm down. “They didn’t give you a match next month so you have some time to reevaluate what you are trying to do here. You really need to get your act together because time is running out here”

Candace nods at Frisco and turns to go.

“The bottom line is you won kid” Frisco said as his voice suddenly turns paternal—or as close to paternal as he gets—and that’s the most important thing.”

Candace smiles in appreciation.

“We’ll go out tonight and visit one of these Texas restaurants. I hear they make a good steak.”

Candace nods in agreement and walks off.

At the table in the Lone Star grill Candace finishes off her salad. Frisco is barking at someone over his cell phone and Lobo is finishing off his second 20 ounce Sirloin.

“I don’t know why this hotel does not have broadband cable” Frisco barks over his cell. “I’m to damn busy to wait 20 minutes for my stocks to download!” he quickly flicks the phone off and tosses it across the table. Candace is fast to retrieve it before it hits the floor.

“Damn hicks” Frisco bellows.

The waitress casually stops by the table to ask Frisco if everything was acceptable.

He roars at her about the high ice content in his seven and seven and the tough steak. After absorbing several minutes of gratuitous verbal abuse the waitress excuses her self and quickly walks away.

“So damn hard to get good help these days” Frisco bellows.

Lobo completes his meal and leaves to get the car. Once the big man is gone three of the locals approach Frisco and Candace’s table. They smell of booze and do not look too pleased to see them there. Frisco notices them out of the corner of his eye.

“Just what I need” He mutters under his breathe.

“Howwwwdy y’al” one of the guys says as he and his two friends stand by the table.

Frisco turns and immediately notices that there are three guys standing right in his personal space and they are all large and very drunk. He takes a quick swig of his drink and addresses them.

“What’s up, Guys?” He says in what would pass as a reasonably civil tone.

“Hank and me was at da card last night” said one guy with bad teeth and even worst breath. “We don’t right appreciate you makin’ fun of us like that”

Frisco quickly glances around for Lobo who is no where to be found.

“Just pullin’ you chain fellas” Frisco replies. “Hell Texas is great. I was born here myself”

“Really, where!” asks Hank suspiciously.

Frisco is forced to think quick—not good when he’s somewhat plastered.

“Margarativille” he replies.

The three men share a quick laugh and Frisco eases up a bit. Suddenly they stop and look at Frisco with very bad intentions.

“You’re a fucking wise guy!” The one with the bad teeth barks out. “I hate fucking wise guys!”

Candace slowly addresses the men.

“Please, we are just trying to finish our dinner”

This brings a quick laugh from Hank.

“Hey Charlie Chan I wasn’t talking to you!” be yells at her. “If I need a fuckin’ fortune cookie I’ll give you a call, otherwise shut the fuck up!”

Candace eyes rise slowly to Frisco as he just smiles at her.

“See what I mean? A total lack of respect”

Candace steps off her chair and the men crowd her.

“Ohhh!” bad teeth whines. “Are you gonna cry?”

The three men share a good laugh.

Candace quickly fires a well aimed kick to Hanks balls. She rifles a quick chop to bad teeth's throat which knocks him back. The third man steps back a little to avoid the onslaught. As Hank doubles over she fires the other knee hard to his mouth knocking his hard to the floor with blood pouring from his lips. The guy with the bad teeth tries to recover from the throat chop as Candace fires a devastating spinning kick that clocks him hard to the side of his head and knocks him onto the table. As he falls the entire table goes with him and he is covered with a pile of plates and silverware. Frisco is quick enough to remove his drink from the table just before it falls. The third man steps back motioning Candace off. She stops and smiles at him. As he turns to leave she gives him a nasty chop block which knocks him to the ground. As he gets up she fires a punishing buzz saw kick to his head which drops him once again.

Frisco surveys the carnage as Candace regains her composure. A wide smile covers his face.

“That’s what I’m talking about, kid!”

Lobo arrives to see the three men on the floor. Frisco and Candace casually step over the bodies as they make for the door.

“Let’s roll” Frisco says as the group leave.

Ok... now we're getting somewhere. And beating up hicks is always good. But it's good that we're getting a two-tone vibe off Frisco. And of course the sexy Japanese girl could EASILY turn face if she wanted to by dupning Frisco - because she's esxy and japanese, and the fans would love her.