TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hitman2003

Rewriting History

I've tried doing this several times in the past, and for one reason or another I always stopped. I plan on making this one last for quite a while. What I'm basically doing here is simple, I'm posting the results to every WWF/E PPV starting with WrestleMania 2. Some things might remain the same, and some might be changed. You'll see what I mean.

I will post the WrestleMania 2 results tomorrow. But for now here is a list of the champions to start things off.

WWF Champion: Roddy Piper (in my scenario, Piper won the title from Hulk Hogan at the 1st ever WWF PPV in November 1985 with help from Bob Orton, Jr.)

WWF Intercontinental Champion: Randy Savage

WWF tag team Champions: The Dream Team (Greg Valentine & Brutus Beefcake)

I hope everyone enjoys this thread, and please feel free to post any comments. Even if it's negative, I'd still like to hear from you. If you have any suggestions then lets here them.

WRESTLEMANIA 2

Los Angeles, CA

April 7, 1986

- Paul Orndorff pinned Bob Orton, Jr. (10:37) after a piledriver. **

- Terry Funk pinned The Junkyard Dog (8:21) with an inside cradle. * ¾

- The British Bulldogs defeated WWF tag team Champions The Dream Team (13:40) to win the titles when Davey Boy Smith pinned Greg Valentine. ***

- Big John Studd pinned Hillbilly Jim (5:23) after a bodyslam. ½ *

- Ricky Steamboat pinned Bret Hart (11:58) with a crossbody block. *** ¾

- Jake Roberts pinned George Wells (3:15) after a DDT. * ¼

- WWF Intercontinental Champion Randy Savage pinned Tito Santana (16:02) with a roll-up and a handful of tights. *** ½

- Mr. T defeated Butch Reed (1:15) in round 4 of a “Boxing” match. *

- Andre the Giant defeated King Kong Bundy (7:16) by disqualification when Bobby Heenan interfered. ¼ *

- Hulk Hogan defeated WWF Champion Roddy Piper (15:29) in a “Steel Cage” match to regain the title. ** ¾

- Mr. T defeated Butch Reed (1:15) in round 4 of a “Boxing” match. *

LMFAO.. What were the rounds? 20 seconds each? Lol... I think you messed up your timing.. or rounds there. Cuz 20 seconds rounds is ridiculous lol.

Great card tho, although who cares about Hogan winning the title back. Piper is much better champion.

I don't think having Hogan job his title at this particular time was a good move. Hogan was still very hot and the wwf was still doing its takeover with the expansion. I would have also kept the NFL/WWF battle royal because it garnered interest where it showed the wwf wrestlers were real athletes where athletes from another profession couldn't compete at their sport. It was a good marketing move by Vince Mcmahon.

WRESTLEMANIA III

Pontiac, MI

March 27, 1987

- The Rougeau Brothers defeated The Dream Team (12:44) after Greg Valentine & Dino Bravo turned on Brutus Beefcake. ***

- Tito Santana pinned Butch Reed (9:32) after a flying clothesline. **

- WWF tag team Champions The Hart Foundation defeated The British Bulldogs (16:38) in a “2/3 Falls” match. ****

- The Honky Tonk Man pinned Jake Roberts (9:21) when Honky had his feet on the ropes for leverage. **

- Roddy Piper defeated Harley Race (10:22) with a sleeperhold. ** ¾

- Paul Orndorff pinned Koko B. Ware (7:33) after a piledriver. * ¾

- The Can-am Connection defeated Don Muraco & Bob Orton, Jr. (6:21) when Rick Martel pinned Orton. **

- Ricky Steamboat pinned WWF Intercontinental Champion Randy Savage (18:45) with an inside cradle to win the title. *****

- King Kong Bundy pinned Hillbilly Jim (6:49) after an avalanche in the corner. ½*

- Hercules defeated The Junkyard Dog (8:07) with a full nelson. * ¼

- The Killer Bees defeated The Iron Sheik & Nikolai Volkoff (8:21) when Jim Brunzell pinned Volkoff. * ½

- WWF Champion Hulk Hogan pinned Andre the Giant (11:53) after a “Legdrop.” * ¼

SURVIVOR SERIES

Richfield, OH

November 26, 1987

- Randy Savage, Jake Roberts, Brutus Beefcake, Hacksaw Jim Duggan & Ricky Steamboat defeated The Honky Tonk Man, Butch Reed, Hercules, Danny Davis & Ron Bass (24:37) in an Elimination match. Savage and Steamboat were the survivors. ***

- Fabulous Moolah, Velvet McIntyre, Rockin’ Robing & Jumping Bomb Angels defeated Sherri, Lelani Kai, Dawn Marie, Judy Martin & Donna Christanello (20:54) in an Elimination match. The Jumping Bomb Angels were the survivors. ** ¾

- The British Bulldogs, The Killer Bees, The Rougeau Brothers, The Young Stallions, Strike Force defeated The Hart Foundation, The Dream Team, Demolition, The Islanders & The Bolsheviks (37:29) in an Elimination match. The Rougeau Brothers were the survivors. ****

- Andre the Giant, Rick Rude, Harley Race, The One Man Gang & King Kong Bundy defeated Hulk Hogan, Paul Orndorff, Bam Bam Bigelow, Don Muraco & Ken Patera (22:31) in an Elimination match. Race, Rude & Bundy were the survivors. ***

WRESTLEMANIA IV

Atlantic City, NJ

March 27, 1988

- Bad News Brown won a 20-man Battle Royal, last eliminating Jake Roberts. ** (Other participants included Hillbilly Jim, Butch Reed, Greg Valentine, Tito Santana, Rick Martel, Koko B. Ware, Brutus Beefcake, The Killer Bees, The Iron Sheik, Nikolai Volkoff, Jim Powers, The Bolsheviks, Ken Patera, Junkyard Dog, Paul Roma & Ron Bass)

- The British Bulldogs defeated The Islanders (8:32) when Dynamite Kid pinned Haku. * ¾

- Rick Rude pinned Paul Orndorff (9:13) following a “Rude Awakening.” ** ¼

- Randy Savage defeated WWF Intercontinental Champion The Honky Tonk Man (9:56) by count out. ***

- Ricky Steamboat pinned Harley Race (9:40) after a flying body block from the top rope. ***

- The One Man Gang pinned Bam Bam Bigelow (6:11) after a running body splash. ½ *

- Don Muraco pinned Dino Bravo (6:33) after a side suplex. * ½

- Andre the Giant pinned Hacksaw Jim Duggan (5:22) by disqualification when Duggan used a 2x4. ¼ *

- The Rougeau Brothers defeated WWF tag team Champions The Hart Foundation (16:52) in a “2/3 Falls” match to win the titles. *** ¾

- The Ultimate Warrior pinned Hercules (4:29) after a body splash. ¾ *

- Ted DiBiase defeated WWF Champion Hulk Hogan (14:29) with the “Million Dollar Dream” after Andre the Giant interfered. ***

SUMMERSKAM ’88

New York, NY

August 29, 1988

- The Hart Foundation defeated The Rougeau Brothers (12:31) when Bret Hart pinned Raymond Rougeau. ***

- The Big Bossman pinned Koko B. Ware (5:22) after a sidewalk slam. ¾ *

- Haku pinned Don Muraco (4:19) after a thrust kick. * ¼

- The Ultimate Warrior pinned WWF Intercontinental Champion The Honky Tonk Man (41 seconds) after a body splash to win the title. ½ *

- Rick Rude pinned Ricky Steamboat (10:51) following a “Rude Awakening.” ***

- Jake Roberts pinned Hercules (7:40) after a DDT. * ¾

- WWF tag team Champions Demolition defeated The British Bulldogs (10:31) when Ax pinned Davey Boy Smith. **

- Hulk Hogan pinned Harley Race (9:39) after a “Legdrop.” **

- The Powers of Pain defeated The Bolsheviks (3:57) when Warlord pinned Boris Zhukov. ¼ *

- Randy Savage pinned WWF Champion Ted DiBiase (18:44) after a flying elbow drop to win the title. ****

DiBiase as a transitional champ to Savage? If anything he should have gotten an extended run as champion. Heels who win their title through unfair tactics always have the crowd wanting to see them lose the title they unfairly gained. Having them hold it for a longer amount of time equals increased interest in someone taking the title from him.

Also, are you planning on pushing Bad News Brown? If not, why the victory in the battle royal? Someone like Jake Roberts could have used that victory otherwise.

DiBiase as a transitional champ to Savage? If anything he should have gotten an extended run as champion. Heels who win their title through unfair tactics always have the crowd wanting to see them lose the title they unfairly gained. Having them hold it for a longer amount of time equals increased interest in someone taking the title from him.

Also, are you planning on pushing Bad News Brown? If not, why the victory in the battle royal? Someone like Jake Roberts could have used that victory otherwise.

The original plan back then was for DiBiase to win the title at WrestleMania and then drop it to Savage at SummerSlam. I liked that idea, so I went with it.

As far as Bad News Brown goes, we'll just have to wait and see.

2ND ANNUAL SURVIVOR SERIES

Richfield, OH

November 24, 1988

- WWF Intercontinental Champion The Ultimate Warrior, Jake Roberts, Brutus Beefcake & The Blue Blazer defeated The Honky Tonk Man, Greg Valentine, Dino Bravo & Rick Rude (19:58) in an Elimination match. ** The Ultimate Warrior, Jake Roberts & Brutus Beefcake were the survivors.

- Harley Race, “Mr. Perfect” Curt Hennig, Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard defeated Tito Santana, Rick Martel & The Rockers (25:54) in an Elimination match. *** ¾ Curt Hennig was the sole survivor.

- The Powers of Pain, The British Bulldogs, The Hart Foundation & The Young Stallions defeated WWF tag team Champions Demolition, The Rougeau Brothers, The Islanders & The Bolsheviks (41:28) in an Elimination match. **** The Powers of Pain were the survivors.

- WWF Champion Randy Savage, Hulk Hogan, Don Muraco, Hillbilly Jim & Hacksaw Jim Duggan defeated Ted DiBiase, Hercules, Bad News Brown & The Twin Towers (32:10) in an Elimination match. *** Savage & Hogan were the survivors.

1989 ROYAL RUMBLE

Houston, TX

January 15, 1989

- Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard defeated The Rockers (14:28) when Anderson pinned Marty Jannetty. ****

- WWF Intercontinental Champion The Ultimate Warrior pinned Greg Valentine (5:31) after a body splash. After the match, Rick Rude attacked the Warrior. * ¼

- Hacksaw Jim Duggan pinned Harley Race (7:12) after a running clothesline. *

- WWF Champion Randy Savage pinned Bad News Brown (20:41) in a “Harlem Street Fight” after a flying elbow drop. *** ¾

- Hulk Hogan won a 30-man Royal Rumble (62:49) by last eliminating Ted DiBiase. *** ½

Other participants included Andre the Giant, The Honky Tonk Man, The Twin Towers, Koko B. Ware, Hercules, Haku, Brutus Beefcake, The Blue Blazer, Tito Santana, Rick Martel, Rick Rude, Dino Bravo, "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig, Demolition Ax, Demolition Smash, The Warlord, The Barbarian, Bret Hart, Jim Neidhart, The Young Stallions, The Bushwhackers, The Rougeau Brothers & The Bolsheviks.

WRESTLEMANIA V: The Mega-Powers Explode

Atlantic City, NJ

April 2, 1989

- The Twin Towers defeated The Hart Foundation (7:36) when Bossman pinned Jim Neidhart. **

- Ronnie Garvin defeated Dino Bravo (5:29) with a small package. * ¾

- Hacksaw Jim Duggan pinned The Honky Tonk Man (6:04) after a running clothesline. ¾ *

- Rick Rude defeated WWF Intercontinental Champion The Ultimate Warrior (12:18) while Bobby Heenan held the Warrior’s legs, prevents him from kicking out. ** ¼

- Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard defeated Tito Santana & Rick Martel (13:21) when Anderson pinned Santana. *** During the match, Rick Martel abandoned his partner and turned heel.

- “Mr. Perfect” Curt Hennig defeated Brutus Beefcake (10:48) with a “Perfect-Plex.” *** Jake Roberts defeated Andre the Giant (7:44) by count out. ½ *

- WWF tag team Champions Demolition defeated The Powers of Pain (11:57) when Smash pinned Warlord. **

- Ted DiBiase defeated Hercules (10:33) with the “Million-Dollar Dream” sleeperhold. ** ¾

- The Rockers defeated The Rougeau Brothers (10:09) when Shawn Michaels pinned Raymond Rougeau. ** ½

- Hulk Hogan pinned WWF Champion Randy Savage (21:49) after a “Legdrop” to regain the title. *** ¾

No offence.. but this is kinda boring. It's nice to see your supercards, who would win, and the time given. But as far as booking/diary goes... this isn't very good. Theres just no point on reading.. No tours.. no TV.. no nothing... no storylines.. which is a drag. Great cards, no storylines... just try adding a bit more thought into it and it'll be great. Good luck.

No offence.. but this is kinda boring. It's nice to see your supercards, who would win, and the time given. But as far as booking/diary goes... this isn't very good. Theres just no point on reading.. No tours.. no TV.. no nothing... no storylines.. which is a drag. Great cards, no storylines... just try adding a bit more thought into it and it'll be great. Good luck.

Thanks for the advice. I do plan on adding Raw results once I get to 1993. Once I start doing that, I'll also starting adding a few other things little things to show more detail into the feuds.

Just wondering. How would you go about making things a little more interesting?

Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard won the WWF tag team titles from Demolition in July on an episode of Saturday Night’s Main Event.

SUMMERSLAM ’89

East Rutherford, NJ

August 28, 1989

- “Mr. Perfect” Curt Hennig wrestled Bret Hart (20:00) to a time-limit draw. *** ¾

- WWF tag team Champions Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard defeated The Rockers (16:02) when Blanchard pinned Marty Jannetty. ****

- Brutus Beefcake defeated The Honky Tonk Man (7:24) with a sleeperhold. * ¾

- Rick Martel defeated Tito Santana (9:37) by submission to the “Boston Crab.” ***

- Jake Roberts pinned WWF Intercontinental Champion Rick Rude (14:12) with a DDT to win the title. ***

- The Twin Towers defeated Demolition (6:38) by disqualification. * ½

- The Ultimate Warrior pinned Ted DiBiase (7:19) after a body splash. **

- WWF Champion Hulk Hogan defeated Randy Savage (19:40) in a “Steel Cage” match. *** ½

Just wondering. How would you go about making things a little more interesting?

Just give us 1-2 line's why the match is taking place. I know some matches are just booked for the hell of it, but alot of matches were booked because of mini feuds. It would be cool to know any past things that happened.. and any turns.. plus who are the heels and faces.. you know?

3RD ANNUAL SURVIVOR SERIES

Chicago, IL

November 23, 1989

1) Randy Savage, Earthquake & The Twin Towers defeated Brutus Beefcake, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Hercules & Ronnie Garvin (18:33) in an Elimination match. ** ¼ Randy Savage was the sole survivor.

2) Dusty Rhodes, Tito Santana & The Bushwhackers defeated The Honky Tonk Man, Greg Valentine, Rick Martel & Dino Bravo (17:42) in an Elimination match. ** Dusty Rhodes & Tito Santana were the survivors.

3) Ted DiBiase, “Mr. Perfect” Curt Hennig & The Powers of Pain defeated WWF Champion Hulk Hogan, WWF Intercontinental Champion Jake Roberts & Demolition (25:43) in an Elimination match. *** ¼ Ted DiBiase & Curt Hennig were the survivors.

4) The Ultimate Warrior, Roddy Piper & The Hart Foundation defeated Andre the Giant, Rick Rude and WWF tag team Champions Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard (23:18) in an Elimination match. *** The Ultimate Warrior was the sole survivor.

I will begin adding a few little things starting with my Royal Rumble 1990 results. From now there will be a few sentences prior to the results discussing any heel/face turns and also any on going feuds. I hope that this will match things little more interesting. I've also been thinking of adding Monday Night Raw results once I get to 1993. I just haven't decided for sure yet. I'm asking everyone here what they would like to see. Please let me know.

1990 ROYAL RUMBLE

Orlando, FL

January 21, 1990

- The Hart Foundation defeated The Rougeau Brothers (12:47) when Bret Hart pinned Jacques Rougeau. ** ¾ (The Rougeau's left the WWF shortly after this.)

- Randy Savage pinned Brutus Beefcake (11:32) after a flying elbow drop. *** ¼ (Savage and Beefcake have been feuding since prior to Survivor Series)

- The Big Bossman pinned Hacksaw Jim Duggan (6:04) with a “sidewalk slam.” ¾ *

- “Mr. Perfect” Curt Hennig won a 30-man Royal Rumble (58:12) by last eliminating The Ultimate Warrior to earn a WWF title shot at WrestleMania VI. ****

Other participants included Andre the Giant, Dusty Rhodes, Roddy Piper, Rick Rude, Jake Roberts, The Warlord, The Barbarian, Akeem, Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, Demolition Ax, Demolition Smash, Earthquake, Shawn Michaels, Marty Jannetty, Hercules, Dino Bravo, The Honky Tonk Man, Greg Valentine, Haku, Ronnie Garvin, Tito Santana, Rick Martel, Luke Williams, Butch Miller, Bad News Brown & The Orient Express.

- WWF Champion Hulk Hogan pinned Ted DiBiase (15:14) after a “Legdrop.” *** (Ted DiBiase had been feuding with Hulk Hogan off-and-on since WrestleMania IV when DiBiase won the title from Hogan. He was name #1 contender to the WWF title after scoring a victory over the champion at the Survivor Series)

Ted DiBiase defeated Jake Roberts for the WWF Intercontinental title in early-February on an episode of WWF Superstars.

WRESTLEMANIA VI

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

April 1, 1990

Demolition defeated WWF tag team Champions Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard (18:37) in a “2/3 Falls” match to regain the titles. *** ¾ (Anderson & Blanchard cheated their way to a tag title victory over Demolition last July. This was Demolition's final shot at the titles. Arn & Tully left the WWF after this match.)

Greg Valentine defeated Ronnie Garvin (8:07) by submission to the figure-four leglock. * ¾ (Garvin and Valentine have been feuding for several months.)

Earthquake pinned Hacksaw Jim Duggan (6:36) after a running BUTT drop. ¼ *

Hercules defeated Dino Bravo (7:01) with the full nelson. * ½

The Orient Express defeated The Rockers (9:57) when Pat Tanaka pinned Marty Jannetty. *** (This was the debut of The Orient Express.)

Rick Rude pinned Roddy Piper (10:45) after a “Rude Awakening.” ** ¾ (These 2 have been feuding since last years SummerSlam when Piper distracted Rude in his WWF Intercontinental title loss to Jake Roberts.)

The Ultimate Warrior defeated Andre the Giant (1:49) after a running body splash. DUD (These 2 men have been feuding since since last October when Andre interfered in a match on "WWF Prime-Time Wrestling.")

Jake Roberts defeated WWF Intercontinental Champion Ted DiBiase (13:42) by count out. *** ¼ (This match came about because DiBiase cheated his way to winning the WWF Intercontinental title in February on WWF Superstars.)

The Big Bossman pinned Akeem (5:09) after a “sidewalk slam.” ½ * (These 2 have been feuding for the last 2 months after Akeem turned on his tag team partner.)

Randy Savage pinned Dusty Rhodes (8:20) after a flying elbow drop. ** (Dusry eliminated Savage from the Royal Rumble match in January. Savage then helped eliminate Rhodes. The 2 have been feuding since.)

The Hart Foundation defeated The Powers of Pain (10:57) when Bret Hart pinned Warlord. ** ½

“Mr. Perfect” Curt Hennig pinned WWF Champion Hulk Hogan (19:54) with a “Perfect-Plex” to win the title. *** ¾ (Mr. Perfect won the Royal Rumble match to earn this title shot. Perfect also held a pinfall victory over Hogan from a tag team match on an episode of WWF Saturday Night's Main Event in February.)

SUMMERSLAM ’90

Philadelphia, PA

August 27, 1990

- Power and Glory defeated The Rockers (11:36) when Paul Roma pinned Marty Jannetty. ** ¾

- Kerry Von Erich pinned Dino Bravo (5:20) after a “Tornado punch.” * ¼

- WWF Intercontinental Champion Ted DiBiase defeated The Big Bossman (11:58) with the “Million-Dollar Dream” sleeperhold. ** ¾ (DiBiase & Bossman began feuding just after WrestleMania when DiBiase attacked Bossman on an episode of WWF Saturday Night’s Main Event.)

- Earthquake pinned Tugboat (6:17) after a running BUTT splash. DUD

- Jake Roberts pinned The Warlord (8:45) following a DDT. *

- The Hart Foundation defeated WWF tag team Champions Demolition (15:29) when Bret Hart pinned Smash to regain the titles. *** ½ (The Hart Foundation challenged Demolition to a tag title shot just after WrestleMania. Shortly after that, Demolition turned heel by attacking The Hart Foundation & The Rockers during a #1 contenders match.)

- Dusty Rhodes defeated Randy Savage (8:44) by submission to the figure-four leglock. ** (They’ve been feuding since the Royal Rumble.)

- The Ultimate Warrior & Hulk Hogan defeated WWF Champion “Mr. Perfect” Curt Hennig & Rick Rude (16:08) when Warrior pinned Hennig. ** ¼ (The Ultimate Warrior has been feuding with Rick Rude off-and-on since WrestleMania V. Hulk Hogan has been feuding with Mr. Perfect ever since WrestleMania VI where Perfect won the WWF title.)

The Ultimate Warrior won the WWF title from “Mr. Perfect” Curt Hennig on an episode of The Main Event in October.

Kerry Von Erich won the WWF Intercontinental title from Ted DiBiase on an episode of WWF Superstars in early-November.

4TH ANNUAL SURVIVOR SERIES

Hartford, CT

November 22, 1990

- Hulk Hogan, The Big Bossman, Hacksaw Jim Duggan & Tugboat defeated Rick Rude, Earthquake, Dino Bravo & Haku (16:39) in an Elimination match. ** Hulk Hogan was the sole survivor. (Hulk Hogan has been feuding with Rick Rude for the past 3 months.)

- Rick Martel, The Warlord & Power and Glory defeated Jake Roberts, Tito Santana & The Rockers (20:43) in an Elimination match. *** Warlord & Power and Glory were the Survivors. (Roberts has been feuding with Martel for the past month. The Rockers have been feuding with Power and Glory since SummerSlam.)

- Ted DiBiase, Greg Valentine, The Honky Tonk Man & The Undertaker defeated Dusty Rhodes, WWF Intercontinental Champion Kerry Von Erich & WWF tag team Champions The Hart Foundation (18:05) in an Elimination match. ** ¾ Ted DiBiase was the sole survivor. (DiBiase has been feuding with Rhodes for the past 2 months.)

- WWF Champion The Ultimate Warrior, Roddy Piper & The Road Warriors defeated “Mr. Perfect” Curt Hennig, Randy Savage & Demolition (18:58) in an Elimination match. *** The Ultimate Warrior was the sole survivor. (The Warrior has been feuding with Mr. Perfect since SummerSlam. The Road Warriors have been feuding with Demolition since they arrived in the WWF in September.)

- The Ultimate Warrior & Hulk Hogan defeated Ted DiBiase, The Warlord & Power and Glory (12:59) in the “Final Round of Elimination” match. * ¾ Ultimate Warrior & Hulk Hogan were the survivors.

1991 ROYAL RUMBLE

Miami, FL

January 19, 1991

- The Rockers defeated The Orient Express (14:52) when Shawn Michaels pinned Kato. **** (This is a rematch from WrestleMania VI.)

- Sgt. Slaughter defeated Hacksaw Jim Duggan (10:05) by submission to the “Camel Clutch.” ** (This feud began when Slaughter turned heel. He begin running down America and calling it weak. Duggan took exception to this and they began feuding.)

- Ted DiBiase defeated Dusty Rhodes (8:17) with the “Million-Dollar Dream” sleeperhold. * ¾ (DiBiase & Rhodes have been feuding since October.)

- WWF Champion The Ultimate Warrior pinned Rick Rude (15:33) after a running body splash. ** (The Warrior & Rude have been feuding off-and-on since WrestleMania V, where Rude pinned Warrior.)

- Hulk Hogan won a 30-man Royal Rumble (60:44) by last eliminating Earthquake.

Other participants included Randy Savage, Hercules, Paul Roma, The Big Bossman, The Undertaker, Kerry Von Erich, Jake Roberts, Rick Martel, Shawn Michaels, Marty Jannetty, Bret Hart, Jim Neidhart, Brian Knobbs, Jerry Sags, Davey Boy Smith, The Warlord, Hawk, Animal, Smash, Ax, The Mountie, Tito Santana, Luke Williams, Butch Miller, Greg Valentine, Dino Bravo, Tugboat, The Barbarian, “Mr. Perfect” Curt Hennig & Roddy Piper.

“Mr. Perfect” Curt Hennig won the WWF Intercontinental title from Kerry Von Erich on the final edition of The Main Event in late-January.

WRESTLEMANIA VII

Los Angeles, CA

March 24, 1991

- The Road Warriors defeated Demolition (9:28) when Hawk pinned Ax. * ½ (These two teams have been feuding since the previous summer. This is Demolitions final match in the WWF.)

- Davey Boy Smith pinned The Warlord (6:31) after a running powerslam. * ¾

- The Big Bossman defeated WWF Intercontinental Champion “Mr. Perfect” Curt Hennig (12:50) by disqualification when Hennig used the title belt as a weapon. ** ¾

- The Nasty Boys defeated The Rockers (8:29) when Brian Knobbs pinned Marty Jannetty. **

- The Undertaker pinned Dusty Rhodes (5:22) after a “Tombstone” piledriver. ½ *

- Hulk Hogan pinned Sgt. Slaughter (18:43) after a “Legdrop.” *** ¼ (Hogan saved Jim Duggan from an attack by Slaughter & Gen. Adnan on The Main Event just after the Royal Rumble. Since that time, Hogan has been feuding with Slaughter.)

- The Mountie pinned Tito Santana (6:08) after a piledriver. * ¼

- Jake Robert pinned Rick Martel (10:42) after a DDT. ** ¾ (Rick Martel injured Jake Roberts prior to Survivor Series by temporarily blinding him. They’ve been feuding ever since.)

- Power and Glory defeated WWF tag team Champions The Hart Foundation (12:02) when Paul Roma pinned Jim Neidhart to win the titles. *** (Power and Glory won a tag team Battle Royal on WWF Superstars to earn a WWF tag team title shot.)

- Kerry Von Erich pinned Ted DiBiase (10:28) after Virgil’s interference backfired. ** ¾ After the match, DiBiase blamed Virgil for the loss. He continued to belittle him until Virgil finally attacked DiBiase with the Million Dollar belt. (These two have been feuding since DiBiase lost to WWF Intercontinental title to Kerry Von Erich several months prior to this.)

- WWF Champion The Ultimate Warrior pinned Randy Savage (24:16) after 3 running shoulder blocks. **** ½ (These two began feuding just prior to the Survivor Series in November. Savage was later named the #1 Contender to the WWF title from after the Royal Rumble.)

SUMMERSLAM ’91

New York, NY

August 26, 1991

- The Beverly Brothers defeated The Rockers (11:05) after Marty Jannetty “accidentally” dropkicked Shawn Michaels and was pinned by Beau Beverly. ** ¾ After the match, Michaels and Jannetty had to be separated by several referees. (Several weeks later, Michaels turned heel by attacking Jannetty during an edition of the “Barber Shop” and threw him through a window set up on the stage.)

- Bret Hart defeated WWF Intercontinental Champion “Mr. Perfect” Curt Hennig (17:21) by submission to the “Sharpshooter” to win the title. **** ¼

- The Big Bossman pinned The Mountie (8:05) after a sidewalk slam. ** (These two have been feuding ever since the Mountie attacked Bossman on an episode of WWF Superstars. He then handcuffed Bossman to the ring ropes and hit him several times with a chair.)

- The Natural Disasters defeated The Bushwhackers (5:29) after Typhoon pinned Butch. ¼ * (Typhoon was teaming with the Bushwhackers against Earthquake & The Nasty Boys in a 6-man tag and turned on the Bushwhackers.)

- Davey Boy Smith pinned The Barbarian (5:12) after a running powerslam. *

- Hulk Hogan pinned Sgt. Slaughter (14:22) after a “Legdrop” in a “No-Holds-Barred” match. During that match, Ric Flair & Sid Justice were seen sitting ringside. ** ¾ (They’ve been feuding since prior to WrestleMania VII.)

- The Road Warriors defeated WWF tag team Champions Power and Glory (9:47) when Animal pinned Hercules to win the titles. * ¾ (The Road Warriors were named the #1 Contenders to the tag team titles back in May. Since then they’ve been chasing Power and Glory for the titles.)

- Virgil pinned Ted DiBiase (13:53) after ramming DiBiase’s face into an exposed turnbuckle. *** (Virgil turned babyface at WrestleMania VII. This is their first match against each other.)

- The Undertaker pinned WWF Champion The Ultimate Warrior (12:38) after a “Tombstone” piledriver to win the title. * (Undertaker attacked the Warrior during an interview that took place on WWF Superstars. He placed him inside a coffin, and it took several officials to get him out. Shortly after that, Undertaker was named #1Contender to the WWF title.)

5TH ANNUAL SURVIVOR SERIES

Detroit, MI

November 27, 1991

- WWF Intercontinental Champion Bret Hart, Kerry Von Erich, Virgil & Davey Boy Smith defeated Ted DiBiase, The Mountie, The Warlord & Shawn Michaels (21:42) in an Elimination match. *** Bret Hart was the sole survivor. (Bret Hart has been feuding with the Mountie. Virgil has been feuding with DiBiase.)

- The Ultimate Warrior pinned Jake Roberts (7:32) after a running body splash. * (They began feuding just after SummerSlam when Jake Roberts turned on the Warrior.)

- Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Sgt. Slaughter, Tito Santana & Jimmy Snuka defeated Hercules, The Barbarian, Skinner & The Berzerker (10:29) in an Elimination match. * Duggan, Slaughter, Santana & Snuka were the survivors. (Sgt. Slaughter turned babyface 1 month prior to Survivor Series. He and Jim Duggan then decided to form a tag team.)

- WWF Champion The Undertaker pinned Hulk Hogan (14:37) with a “Tombstone” piledriver after interference from Ric Flair. ¾ * (Hulk Hogan was named #1 Contender in October.)

- The Nasty Boys & The Beverly Brothers defeated The New Foundation & The Bushwhackers (9:22) in an Elimination match. ¾ * The Beverly Brothers were the survivors.

- The Big Bossman & WWF tag team Champions The Road Warriors defeated Irwin R. Schyster & The Natural Disasters (13:53) in a 6-man Elimination match. ** The Road Warriors were the survivors. (The Road Warriors have been feuding with the Natural Disasters since just after SummerSlam.)

- Ric Flair & Sid Justice defeated Randy Savage & Roddy Piper (18:57) when Flair pinned Piper. *** ½ As a result of this match, Ric Flair & Sid Justice were given WWF contracts. (At SummerSlam, Flair & Justice starting appearing ringside at several WWF events. After several weeks of this, they began attacking some WWF superstars, and being thrown out of the building by security. Finally, Piper & Savage challenged them to a match. This stipulations being that if Flair & Justice won the match they would both receive WWF contracts. If Savage & Piper won the match, then Flair & Justice would never again appear at a WWF event.)