TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

*Bump it like it's hot*

Wednesday, November 10, 8/7c

"Confidence Man"

When Shannon suffers an asthma attack, Jack and Sayid realize brutality might be the only way to convince Sawyer to relinquish the life-saving medicine he's hoarding. Meanwhile, Sun struggles to decide if she'll obey husband Jin's orders to stay out of others' affairs, and Kate uncovers some shocking secrets about Sawyer.

- Who's affairs is Sun getting into? Becoming friends with Walt perhaps?

- Just the fact that this episode is using brutality as a means to an end is fantastic.

- Sawyer as the island pimp for four weeks strong now is a beautiful thing.

- SAWYER GETS A FUCKING EPISODE, BITCHES. Tune the fuck in!

The Hick wasn't a prisoner, he was just talking about roles.  Maybe he did some time before, but I don't think that will be particularly relevant to his character.  The bigger thing about him was the letter he was reading.

Yeah, I knew that he wasn't a prisoner at the time but the way his attitude has been and the way he said it...maybe he was a well-known criminal from the past that he figured everyone knew about on the plane, but they were just misjudging him as the guy with the handcuffs on the plan...and not a criminal from the past. That's the only thing I see coming from it.

Wife/girlfriend just broke up with him...maybe they even have his kid and his life is falling apart which is why he's so bitter and arrogant at first. If they use my theory, maybe this particular female friend said she would wait for him once he got out...but found a new man instead.

That's my theories on Sawyer from a while back...and it looks like that I might be right about the prisoner deal.

Id just like to say that my ABC station here pisses me off for not showing anything in HD (whether it be Monday Night Football or Lost..nothing..)

although the standard definition digital channel is much clearer than the analog feed.

Locke is EVIL! EVIL LOCKE! YEAH!!!

SELL THE ARM!!

NO SELL THE PUNCHES!!!

SAW-YER!

JEDI MOMENT! I KNEW HE'D SAY THAT!!

"Part of my training involved getting the enemy to communicate" "Is that a yes?" "Yes" OOOOOH DAAAAAAAAAAAADDY!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, let me get this straight.

Josh Holloway isn't Sawyer. The letter he keeps reading was what he was going to give to the man that cheated with his mom, who was identified as "Mr. Sawyer". His mom was killed by his dad, then his dad committed suicide.

Then Holloway saw the same scenario later on in life and became "Sawyer"...the man who cheated with his mom.

That's some fucking storyline.

Sign in to follow this