TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dynamite Kido

Mod vs. Mod

Guest Dynamite Kido

In a battle of TSM mod vs. TSM mod, who would win? What would the casualties be? Would they ban each other or would their banning powers no longer be? Or would they just combine to destroy the retard force that is Dave O'Fucknuts?

Well? Would we all be doomed?!?!?!

Guest Loss

I'd be the last person standing. Most of you only think I'm a nice guy, and those of you who think I'm an asshole have seen nothing.

Guest Dynamite Kido
I'd be the last person standing. Most of you only think I'm a nice guy, and those of you who think I'm an asshole have seen nothing.

Loss, that's depressing. You mean you wouldn't put that stuff aside to eliminate the ultimate enemy?

Guest Dynamite Kido
He's already gone.

From the planet? I don't think so. See were are not talking about here at TSM Loss. We're talking in an alternate universe where mods battle for total supremecy. Where O'Fuckwad have unmatched powers of stupidity........

Guest Loss

Ah, well yeah, I'd use the others to get rid of O'Neill and then take them out one-by-one.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I'd make it so none of the other moderators would ever come back here again. Loss would go home crying.

Guest Loss

Bullshit. I'd have some lesbian truckers drop you off in Waxahachie, Kansas, somewhere, and you wouldn't have the tutelage of Pai Mei to help you find your way back.

Guest Loss
Can I bring a weapon, and everyone else is unarmed?

No. You have to rely on sleeping with everyone and killing them when they have their guards down. You can't do that to me, though. I have immunity.

No. You have to rely on sleeping with everyone and killing them when they have their guards down. You can't do that to me, though. I have immunity.

How about I don't sleep with them, but I just kick everybody in the balls and run? Does that work?

How about I don't sleep with them, but I just kick everybody in the balls and run? Does that work?

Whoa whoa whoa now...

I know I'm spared from that comment.

I echo this statement as well. Meaning that I'm the same way.

Guest Loss

All of you think I'm just some guy who knows a lot about wrestling. It's time you find out more about me, and know that I have a vast array of ways to own your sorry asses.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Well, if this were a brawl or something, it'd come down to Me vs. Sass, and that'd be an explosion of blood.

If it were over the computer, probably Ill, since he's the most computer savvy.

Strictly personality, I obviously win.

Guest Loss

There's your defense.

It's best you keep me on your side. As a gay man, since it's my goal to turn everyone else gay, piss me off and none of them will give you the time of day, unless it's to ask where you got your fabulous shoes.

Guest Loss
Well, if this were a brawl or something, it'd come down to Me vs. Sass, and that'd be an explosion of blood.

If it were over the computer, probably Ill, since he's the most computer savvy.

Strictly personality, I obviously win.

You're obviously underestimating me. All these Johnny-come-lately types think they can just look past Loss.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I think I'd punch Canadian Chick before going gay with Loss. That's nothing personal of course, just a matter of preferences.

Guest Loss
I think I'd punch Canadian Chick before going gay with Loss. That's nothing personal of course, just a matter of preferences.

Of course it's nothing personal. I think I'd make out with the dead body of Marlon Brando before smiling at you, so I'm glad we're even.

Guest Dynamite Kido

I can't believe you'd hit a girl! What would your mom say about that?

AoO doesn't have a mom, she's more of a mythical being that we are not sure is man or myth.....an ancient moderating birth giver....she used to be......or so they say.

p.s. - Can you guys combine to create a Voltron like character if need be?

I can't believe you'd hit a girl! What would your mom say about that?

AoO doesn't have a mom, she's more of a mythical being that we are not sure is man or myth.....an ancient moderating birth giver....she used to be......or so they say.

p.s. - Can you guys combine to create a Voltron like character if need be?

I dunno about that. With all the conflicting personality traits, it'd be like the Me, Myself and Irene of androids.

Guest Loss

I like how everyone is ignoring me here, despite my warnings. All of you motherfuckers owe a huge debt of gratitude to me and me alone.

Guest Dynamite Kido
I like how everyone is ignoring me here, despite my warnings. All of you motherfuckers owe a huge debt of gratitude to me and me alone.

Loss, don't be so ungrateful to me. I am the one that started the thread, noting all the mythical powers you guys have.....I was just trying to help...........

Damn Zack, I really wanted to see the android too.......

*runs off crying*

Guest Loss

Loss, don't be so ungrateful to me. I am the one that started the thread, noting all the mythical powers you guys have.....I was just trying to help...........

*runs off crying*

One down. A million to go.

You left a little earlier than I hoped you would though. I was hoping you'd do the dirty work in the battle to get rid of O'Neill.

Guest Dynamite Kido

*runs off crying*

One down. A million to go.

You left a little earlier than I hoped you would though. I was hoping you'd do the dirty work in the battle to get rid of O'Neill.

Aha!!! I figured your plan out.........ok, I didn't I just didn't want people to think I was a pussy for crying.......