TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

The Matrix Trilogy...

Oh, if it were machines versus machines, Matrix still wins based on pure numbers, unless you're talking about the human-built mechs.

The Force doesn't quite work like the Matrix. You can make stuff float and blow others away with a wave of your hand, but this all takes effort, and more effort based on what you're doing. Jedi can also jump really high or perform fairly superhuman feats of strength (akin to what World's Strongest Man contestants can do), but none of this is sustainable for a long floating fight like one could have in the Matrix where the blatant disregard for Physics doesn't take any effort other than knowing you can do it.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Ah, but the terminators would win because they'd be sharp enough to pull Neo out of the matrix. Or else shoot his mom before he's born. Easy. The only thing that can REALLY kill a terminator is another terminator, as proven by T2 and 3.

Come to think of it...A human NEVER directly killed a Terminator in any of the movies. It was a machine that mashed the first one, even if Sarah did throw the switch. The one in T2 wanted to be melted, so that doesn't count.

I think I've heard that the three Matrix movies were really only there to tell the story of Neo and the end of the war.

They could keep going with more movies (though I doubt they will) and comics and such, but it's just be about different people in the Matrix, I guess.

Doing Matrix stuff without Keanu Reeves would be like doing Star Wars movies without Mark Hamill. Oh wait...

Speaking of Mark Hamill, the other day my dad said he was lined up to replace Don Johnson on Miami Vice back in the 80s when Johnson had a contract dispute. Is there ANY truth to this?

Anyway, I have no idea how a Matrix/Terminator crossover would work. I tend to think it would kinda....suck.