TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JoeDirt

IWA-MS QUADRUPLE shot weekend!

The official announcement: (I might as well hand over my September paychecks to Ian Rotten)

Fans in the Louisville area who have been wondering how much longer they'll have to wait for the return of live IWA action to the region... the wait is over!

IWA Mid-South Wrestling returns to the National Guard Armory (2909 Grant Line Road) in New Albany, IN (just minutes outside of Louisville) on Thursday night, September 16th. Bell time is 7:30pm. All seats $15.

We're returning to the area in the fashion we came in back during 1996, with a Thursday night event, in what will now make the Ted Petty Invitational week a QUADRUPLE SHOT of live events: Wednesday 9/15 in Evansville, Thursday 9/16 in New Albany, and Friday & Saturday 9/17 & 9/18 in Highland. This will be IWA's first show this close to Louisville since August 2003.

Already confirmed for 9/16 in New Albany: "The Phenomenal" AJ STYLES, CHRIS HERO, BJ WHITMER, and DANNY DANIELS. More stars of IWA Mid-South who will be in the area for the other TPI week events who will appear in New Albany will be announced during the coming days, in addition to matchups for the event. Mark your calendars! Add New Albany to your TPI road trip plans, Thursday night, 9/16!

Stay tuned to the IWA web site for further details on the TPI week events as they become available.

Call the hotlines at 502-569-1701 in Louisville and 630-585-3958 in Chicago.

www.iwamidsouthwrestling.com www.midwestwrestling.com

Nice... shoving it in OVW's face too... nice to see them get a bit more aggressive because lord know they're the hottest group in the Midwest right now.

Four straight nights of sure to be great wrestling, it's hard enough to keep up with all the great shows IWA:MS has been putting out all year, at this rate it'll probably be easier to just hand over my bank account to Ian Rotten with all the shows i'll no doubt be ordering across the upcoming weeks and months.

Yeah, that should be a GREAT week for indy wrestling. Actually, September as a whole will be completely amazing, with IWA-MS, ROH, CZW, PWG, and so many others having big shows.

Ok Ian is gonna really screw up my vacation here.

First I was gonna just go to TPI 2nd night on the way to Michigan for vacation. Got that fixed so now I can go to both nights. Then they announced Evansville... no problem..that's a Wednesday and I'm off work. But I gotta decide if I'm gonna skip work Thursday and just go straight to Michigan from Evansville or go back home and then leave Friday as planned.

NOW I have to decide if I'm gonna just skip work and go to New Albany....drive to Michigan and maybe pick up YNA so we both can go to both nights of TPI if he scams his way out of work Friday night. Or just drive to Highland.

4 straight IWA-MS shows in 4 straight nights is pretty damn tempting. And quite a road trip adventure all over Indiana.