TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest converge241

What are you listening to right now?

Guest two_tuff_toddy

Album: Blizzard of Oz - Ozzy Osbourne

Track: Mr. Crowley

Probably my favorite Ozzy song. Either this or Suicide Solution or Over The Mountain.

Guest Flyboy

Sarah McLachlan - "Mary"

After that, Sarah McLachlan's "Elsewhere".

Guest kingkamala

Under Pressure- Queen with David Bowie (My favorite song when I was 8 for some reason)

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Nile-"The Blessed Dead"

This song is the equivalent of getting hit right in the teeth with a 15 pound Ankh, as two other attendants cram salt into your chest cavity. The song after it is when your brain gets yanked out with a hook, a few songs after that is a bizarre funeral rite full of chants and strange herbs and oils. Scarabs then chew your rubbery nerves as you are cast into the catacombs and forgotten about. It's that fucking awesome.

Guest caboose

The Cure - Burn

To Be Followed by:

Jan Hammer - Crockett's Theme

Sting - Desert Rose

Blondie - Atomic

Guest Flyboy

Timbuk 3 - "The Future's So Bright I Gotta Wear Shades" (I just finished watching My Best Friend Is A Vampire.)

Guest Anorak

'Falls To Climb' - REM

'UP' may not be a classic by their standards but this final track is brilliant, featuring one of Stipe's best vocals since 'Automatic'.

I'll put Red House Painters s/t on next to cheer myself up. 'Grace Cathedral Park' is one of the most perfect openers i've ever heard to an album.

Guest caboose

Stairway to Heavan - Led Zep

Followed by...

Drowning Pool - Sinner

My Vitriol - Grounded

Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise

Guest saturnmark4life

British Sea Power - 'The Decline of British Sea Power'

Took me a while to make up my mind on this one. First hated it, as I was told they were extremely inventive. HO HO AHEM. Then it grew on me, because I appreciated that whilst nothing particularly new, some of the indie ballads were solid indie ballads, at least. Now I've decided that most of it, at a push, is good and the rest is alright. For example, that 13-minute 'lately' actually gets pretty damn cool by the end, why didn't they end the album with that instead of having 'A wooden horse' straight after when you could have slotted it anywhere else? I have a hankering to see them live though, oh yes.