TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest converge241

What are you listening to right now?

Les Claypool - Purple Onion.

I can't really decide whether I like this on the whole. There's some great stuff in there, but some of the lyrics are painfully auto-pilot for him and just kill the songs.

Morrissey - Sunny

"Oh, with your jean belt wrapped around your arm

Oh, Sunny, my heart goes out to you

And with a needle pressed onto tight skin

Sunny, I cry when I see where it's taken you."

Guest Choken One

Keith Caputo=Yesterday is an Eternity.

Next: Mario Winans-I dont wanna know

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I can't really decide whether I like this on the whole. There's some great stuff in there, but some of the lyrics are painfully auto-pilot for him and just kill the songs.

That one's really hit or miss, I thought. "Dee's Diner" is slick, at least.

Have you heard Highball with the Devil yet? It's another random Claypool project called "Holy Mackerel." It's basically Les doing everything but guitar, which is mostly Todd Huth. It's about on par with Purple Onion overall, but the good stuff is better and the bad stuff is worse.

That one's really hit or miss, I thought. "Dee's Diner" is slick, at least.

Have you heard Highball with the Devil yet? It's another random Claypool project called "Holy Mackerel." It's basically Les doing everything but guitar, which is mostly Todd Huth. It's about on par with Purple Onion overall, but the good stuff is better and the bad stuff is worse.

Yeah, I've had that for quite a while, and I think you hit the nail on the head. I'll say this, though.

HENDERSHOT~!

Rigth now, I'm listening to momus, whom I enjoy. He just sounds like, well, a scottish pop wordsmith (which he clearly is) till he discusses sex, and promptly turns me into a horny lecherous muthafucker. A good example of this is closer to you.

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

I just listened to George Michael's Faith, and then I listened to Limp Bizkit cover it.

"GET DA FUCK UP~!!!"

:lol:

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Einstuerzende Neubauten-"Was Ist Ist"

I've been rediscovering my industrial stuff as of late, and I'm remembering how much I love Ende Neu from these guys. Electrified Bass Coil. It doesn't get any cooler than that.