TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GreatWhiteNope

One and Only MTV Video Music Awards Thread

I'll probably watch it just cause I don't have to work in the morning. But every year it sucks, and this year there's just way too much hip hop for my taste...hope Chappelle can make it worthwhile with whatever he's doing.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Chappelle will own. I hope Jay Z and yeah yeah Yeahs win all of their respective awards. None of the performances seem interesting. Looks like a 5 finger stinker to me.

Kurt Loder just dissed Hogan.

The girl asked him what was the most amazing thing he learned during the pre-show.

Loder: That Hulk Hogan is here and his daughter has an album. She's a big girl.

Kurt Loder just dissed Hogan.

The girl asked him what was the most amazing thing he learned during the pre-show.

Loder: That Hulk Hogan is here and his daughter has an album. She's a big girl.

Hulk should whoop Loder, that tool in the pink suit, and John Norris ass right now.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

I say with 100% conviction that "The Reason" is the worst song in recording music history.

Guest ian.

The singer looked kinda sorta stoned for a bit there.

This sucks, but in a good way! Well not really...

Usher and Beyonce do not lip sing, they have talent to sound the same live as they do on the CD. Unlike a Britney

Usher lip-synched his whole performance tonight.

When you saw him on the boat smoking cubans you should have knew he wasn't going to be singing.

I seen Usher live enough times to know that Usher wasn't lip singing. Durring Confessions you can tell when he wasn't singing at all and when the track was playing. He sounds the same live as he does on the CD. You can tell from the BET awards when he sounded like the CD until he got winded.

Guest BrokenWings
I seen Usher live enough times to know that Usher wasn't lip singing. Durring Confessions you can tell when he wasn't singing at all and when the track was playing. He sounds the same live as he does on the CD. You can tell from the BET awards when he sounded like the CD until he got winded.

I highly doubt he does it for every performance, but it's obvious he was in fact lip synching tonight. Perhaps to focus on dancing, or whatever other excuse there is.

well not suprising at all, another generic "homies at the club" video has won best dance video. Won't be suprised to see it win best overall video either.......