TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

Most Improved Wrestler this year...

Batista.

Sylvain Grenier has gotten better, but he still kinda sucks.

And how did Orton improve last year? He did nothing.

Batista is by far the most improved wrestler in the past year. Go back and watch him wrestle Kane at Armageddon 2002... you will cry.

It's too bad that the Batista/Kane match from Raw last month was only a minute long or so, I was hoping they'd do a full match so I could compare it to the prior encounter.

Batista, no doubt.

Rene Dupree is up there too. His match against RVD on the pre-Summerslam HeAT was great. I'd also nominate Samoa Joe as well.

Nobody touches Batista, though. That guy went from generic hoss to generic hoss- with an attitude and a clothesline!

(Batista is so swank. :wub: )

Guest Markingout
Batista, no doubt.

Rene Dupree is up there too. His match against RVD on the pre-Summerslam HeAT was great. I'd also nominate Samoa Joe as well.

Nobody touches Batista, though. That guy went from generic hoss to generic hoss- with an attitude and a clothesline!

Samoa Joe in same catergory as Dupree and Batista?! Joe was most improved of 2003, your a year behind buddy. Joe has been gold this August 2003.

I am going to go againest the obvious, and say Jack Evans. He started the year just being a headdroping spot machine, but know, his selling, facial expressions, and chrisma have gotten him way over. Jack is only getting better, I can't wait to see this guy in a year if injuries don't plague him.

I saw some stuff earlier in the year with Austin Aries where he looked pretty good, but his stuff in Ring of Honor has been absolutely fantastic, and he looks to be one of the best workers on the independent scene right now.

Guest Staravenger
HHH anyone?

I thought Most Improved went to workers who sucked but eventually became good and got over. HHH was doing great until the Quad tear and muscled up so much it ruined his mobility.

Batista wins in my book. 2 Years ago I dreaded seeing him. Now I look forward to him on RAW. His in ring work still needs some tuning up, but he's gotten better, and he has the look.

HHH really wasn't bad last year, but he was feuding with loser after loser who couldn't work a match. Scott Steiner at 2 PPVs, Kevin Nash at 2 PPVs, and Goldberg at 3 PPVs. Blech!

definatley homicide as recently as december 2003 he wouldnt have sold long term damege in the slitest but his match with amdrag showed his massive improvement.

Guest Dynamite Kido

I am going to have to put Jay Lethal's name out there. He is continuously getting better and he has definately impressed me since the name change. Also Austin Aries would be a good choice as he seems to be getting better by the match.

Guest Markingout
I am going to have to put Jay Lethal's name out there. He is continuously getting better and he has definately impressed me since the name change. Also Austin Aries would be a good choice as he seems to be getting better by the match.

Aries has been good for awhile, he just was completely undiscovered. Jay has been great for along time. I wasn't againest the idea of him in Special K, because his old JAPW matches showed several flashes of brillance (Much like Izzy). The only thing that was holding him back was the people he wrestled, and his stature.

Batista, no doubt.

Batista went from grunting muscle man to Mr GQ with the best powerbomb. You see the generic hoss would just throw the opponet down Kevin Nash style or sitdown Ahmend Johnson style but Dave Batista brings the workrate by adding......the BACKWARD ROLL after the powerbomb!

Dave is so smart, as you can see its the little things that makes him better than the rest of the OVW 6'5 300 pound monsters with tatoos.

*Insert Sealab Hesh Matrix Voice* Batista is the ONE.