TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

Napoleon Dynamite

Nah. It's not that great. I fast-fowarded throught that part the last time I watched this movie.

I went into this movie with no expectations, although I assumed it would be my kind of humour since that's what I heard.

I just found it flat out boring for the most part, and couldn't even finish it. It sucked, although I find it weird that so many people love it so much.

The only funny scene was when they were in the Rex Kwon Do building.

"Grab my hand. No, the other hand. No, MY other hand."

Some one liners were okay I guess, but nah, stupid movie.

Guest *KNK*

I finally watched this movie this afternoon...

I never been so bored watching a movie as I was watching it.

I believe this thread is a testament to the power of this movie, love it or hate it... how many movie threads still have discussion almost a year after release?

I believe this thread is a testament to the power of this movie, love it or hate it... how many movie threads still have discussion almost a year after release?

Oh...I love technology...

Apologies if this has been addressed before, but did anyone catch the wedding scene at the end of the credits? One of the few pretty funny scenes of the movie, IMO.

If you didn't like this movie, at least acknowledge that's the reason you didn't like it was because you didn't find it funny, rather than making up some bullshit reason.

Guest wildpegasus
Apologies if this has been addressed before, but did anyone catch the wedding scene at the end of the credits? One of the few pretty funny scenes of the movie, IMO.

I really love this movie but that was one of the scenes I'm not sure I exactly got what they were trying to do. What made it funny to you?

If you didn't like this movie, at least acknowledge that's the reason you didn't like it was because you didn't find it funny, rather than making up some bullshit reason.

I didn't like it because I didn't find much of it funny. The guy shooting the cow in front of the kids almost made me bust my gut though.