TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Czech Republic

GTG to GTG!

I guess Raw In Exile can go here. We can form our little party here.

Charles-ike8.jpg

boom. pssh. boom. pssh. BONG

Dead man posting...

You've done it now!

You've gone and made a big mistake.

And I can't allow,

you to think you can just walk away.

So turn around,

and face the piper you're gonna pay.

Cuz the end is now,

This is gonna be your banning day...

The HILARIOUSLY Edited RAW Preview~!

MAD LIB STYLE~!

1. Verb

2. Body Part

3. Another name for Jean Paul Levesque

4. Verb

5. Another name for JPL

6. Verb

7. Noun

8. Adjective

9. Noun

10. Verb

11. WWE Shill

12. Adjective

13. Another word for Tramp

14. Noun

15. Biblical Figure

16. Adjective

17. Verb

18. Another name for JPL

19. Adjective

20. Another name for JPL

21. Adjective

22. Another name for JPL

23. Another name for JPL

24. Noun

25. Another name for JPL

26. Verb

27. Verb

28. WWE Shill

29. Dollar Amount

30. Another word for Tramp

31. Adjective

32. Verb

KANE VS. ORTON, Triple H vs. Eugene in a STEEL CAGE!

Sept. 6, 2004

First, Randy Orton 1. Verb in the 2. Body Part of 3. Another name for JPL.

And if that wasn’t enough, the WWE Champion then 4. Verb the 5. Another name for JPL a victory over Eugene by 6. Verb with a 7. Noun on the latest RAW.

Indeed, it’s been a busy couple of weeks for the Legend 8. Adjective, who now better shift his focus away from Evolution and direct it toward 9. Noun. The Big Red Newlywed will 10. Verb Orton on 11. WWE Shill.

And Kane doesn’t figure to be 12. Adjective after learning his new 13. Another word for Tramp Lita secretly signed the Big Red 14. Noun up for a match with 15. Biblical Figure at Unforgiven.

Of course, Orton probably had this coming. He didn’t exactly 16. Adjective himself to Eric Bischoff, who booked the match just moments after Orton 17. Verb on the RAW GM’s foot.

Also, last week on RAW, Bischoff wanted 18. Another name for JPL to 19. Adjective Eugene once and for all. However, Randy Orton, who continues his defiance of 20. Another name for JPL and make life 21. Adjective, interfered in the match and cost 22. Another name for JPL the victory. This Monday night 23. Another name for JPL and Eugene will battle each other again. This time it will be in a 24. Noun Will 25. Another name for JPL finally get what he wants and 26. Verb Eugene? Or will Eugene 27. Verb once again? Find out 28. WWE Shill

Also, the 29. Dollar Amount RAW 30. Another word for Tramp Search reached unreal heights this past week. It appears as though some of the contestants are developing a genuine 31. Adjective for each other. Watch this week to see who's next to be shown the 32. Verb.

Sept. 6, 2004

First, Randy Orton sprinted in the pancreas of The Game.

And if that wasn’t enough, the WWE Champion then sniffed the Cerebral Assassin a victory over Eugene by thrusting with a Maple Leaf Gardens on the latest RAW.

Indeed, it’s been a busy couple of weeks for the Legend Hungry, who now better shift his focus away from Evolution and direct it toward Christopher Columbus. The Big Red Newlywed will eat Orton on RAW.

And Kane doesn’t figure to be chipper after learning his new cum-sucking gutter slut Lita secretly signed the Big Red Banana up for a match with The Whale That Ate Jonah at Unforgiven.

Of course, Orton probably had this coming. He didn’t exactly five himself to Eric Bischoff, who booked the match just moments after Orton urinated on the RAW GM’s foot.

Also, last week on RAW, Bischoff wanted Hunter McMahon to ugly Eugene once and for all. However, Randy Orton, who continues his defiance of Nosey McNosington and make life SENSIBLE, interfered in the match and cost The Game-uh the victory. This Monday night Hungry-Hungry-Hippos and Eugene will battle each other again. This time it will be in a carnival Will The Heir finally get what he wants and massage Eugene? Or will Eugene blow once again? Find out BUY OUR SHIRTS.

Also, the $0.02 RAW Jezebel Search reached unreal heights this past week. It appears as though some of the contestants are developing a genuine scent for each other. Watch this week to see who's next to be shown the eat.

On the Jonah thing: I was discussing my failed attempt at Biblical Smackdown (Think 1890s Raw of epic proprtions) with TRITEC...can you imagine HHH being represented in that as the whale, triumphantly rising up from the ocean as "The Game" plays? For some reason, a big whale slowly coming up out of the water to Motorhead makes me laugh.

Who are the right people? What does GTG mean? How many licks does it take to get to the centre of the tootsie pop? Where's the beef? Why is it what you drive on is called a parkway but what you park on is called a driveway?

... I swear to god I thought today was Monday.

Who are the right people? What does GTG mean? How many licks does it take to get to the centre of the tootsie pop? Where's the beef? Why is it what you drive on is called a parkway but what you park on is called a driveway?

1) People who don't suck at OAOing.

2) "Got to go to Graphics/Testing Grounds."

3) Three.

4) Passaic, New Jersey.

5) Blame Eric the Red, or Leif Ericcson, whoever orchestrated the Iceland-Greenland thing.

I almost thought it was too. I'm all discombobulated or something.

I don't generally participate in the Raw threads. Maybe we should make a secret list of the cool kids that are cool so they can join our cool thread... how will this thread work??? It's hard to create something, it's much easier to take something stupid that someone stupid said and then turn it into something brilliant.

I got that right before I clicked on this link. I suck.

3) Three.

4) Passaic, New Jersey.

5) Blame Eric the Red, or Leif Ericcson, whoever orchestrated the Iceland-Greenland thing.

GASP!

This may cause some controversy, but I don't really think I want Nikjohns participating in this thread.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think he likes us very much.

Guest Quik
Who are the right people?  What does GTG mean?  How many licks does it take to get to the centre of the tootsie pop?  Where's the beef?  Why is it what you drive on is called a parkway but what you park on is called a driveway?

3) Three.

4) Passaic, New Jersey.

I almost thought it was too. I'm all discombobulated or something.

What's with you and Passaic, New Jersey? As someone who lives in New Jersey, I can tell you that we seldom ever think of the town of Passaic.

And can we just post a thread in the WWE folder saying "For comedic Raw discussion go here" with a link? Or will we get banned? What makes a good anniversary gift? Why do dogs have cold noses? What's a "meekrob"? What does "curmudgeon" mean? Type "1" if you think Kevin Nash will come back as Diesel during the Orton/HHH match and interfere, setting up HHH/Diesel at Survivor Series.

Quik: Last night on Cops, they had a drug bust or two there. The town named intrigued me.

EDIT: Just to mention it here, this thread can be justified as being in Graphics and Testing Grounds, because we've posted graphics, and are testing the possibility of two Raw threads.

Guest Quik

They have drugs in Passaic? Shit.

And you only answered one question. Anyway, I think we should gather people via some sort of MAtrix thing.. we'll hack into their computers and/or break into their homes, shove a blue pill down their throat, suck them into a mirror and then let them post here. I think we can do it, too. See, my buddy just bought a shitload of acid, so if we spike their tap water and then hack into their computers, they might do the mirror thing. Anyone up for it? I've got a big roomy Jeep for a ROAD TRIP! WHOO! YEAH!

Quik: Last night on Cops, they had a drug bust or two there. The town named intrigued me.

EDIT: Just to mention it here, this thread can be justified as being in Graphics and Testing Grounds, because we've posted graphics, and are testing the possibility of two Raw threads.

Lame.

Quik, you need to tell me about the WWE Folder. I'm starting to get the shakes - it's been almost 24 hours since I've crossed its glorious annals. Have there been any more threads about how Eugene doesn't deserve to be in the Main Event? How the Kane/Matt Hardy wedding is unrealistic in a sport where guys pretend to fight each other? I don't think I can bear the absence in my heart if there was another "JBL is terrible/He's not that bad" thread.

Please, Quik, you have to help me out here. Did the entire thread break out in a war cry after learning of my suspension? Has the WWE Folder now reached The Golden Age of Serious Discussion? Is it going down in flames with the same ferocity of a California wildfire? Have Rudo and CMFunk, surely among others, broken out the arrows and catapults, looking to free us from our wretched predicament? Are Nikjohns and Coffey twisting their blasted handlebar mustaches right now, thrilled at the idea that they have ridden the world of their two biggest enemies in The Czech Republic and NYU?

You have to let me know. I NEED to know!

Guest Quik

Lame.

Lame? What do you think, Randy?

Randy_Orton.jpg

Sensible

I thought so.

Guest Quik
Quik, you need to tell me about the WWE Folder. I'm starting to get the shakes - it's been almost 24 hours since I've crossed its glorious annals. Have there been any more threads about how Eugene doesn't deserve to be in the Main Event? How the Kane/Matt Hardy wedding is unrealistic in a sport where guys pretend to fight each other? I don't think I can bear the absence in my heart if there was another "JBL is terrible/He's not that bad" thread.

Please, Quik, you have to help me out here. Did the entire thread break out in a war cry after learning of my suspension? Has the WWE Folder now reached The Golden Age of Serious Discussion? Is it going down in flames with the same ferocity of a California wildfire? Have Rudo and CMFunk, surely among others, broken out the arrows and catapults, looking to free us from our wretched predicament? Are Nikjohns and Coffey twisting their blasted handlebar mustaches right now, thrilled at the idea that they have ridden the world of their two biggest enemies in The Czech Republic and NYU?

You have to let me know. I NEED to know!

Yes, yes, yes, no, maybe, yes, yes, yes, Who is Walter Cronkite, no, no, yes, maybe, Passaic, New Jersey, no, no, yes, yes, 53.

Oh, and I have an idea. How 'bout we call it "The OAO Raw is War/Photoshop Tips Thread"?

Quik, you need to tell me about the WWE Folder. I'm starting to get the shakes - it's been almost 24 hours since I've crossed its glorious anals.

Are Nikjohns and Coffey twisting their blasted handlebar mustaches right now, thrilled at the idea that they have ridden the world of their two biggest enemies in The Czech Republic and NYU?

Paragraph 1: Edited for accuracy.

Paragraph 2: You reminded me that I'm well overdue for another 1890s Raw, especially having so much content to work with now between "Sense-Able" Randall K. Ortonfield, and "Handsome" Cain Calloway's recent wedd-ing.

Guest Kaspar Kucera

18 posts in, and this will likely already be better than the "real" Raw thread.

Keep it up guys.

KANE VS. ORTON, Triple H vs. Eugene in a STEEL CAGE!

Sept. 6, 2004

First, Randy Orton suckled in the breast of THE GAME(!).

And if that wasn’t enough, the WWE Champion then canoodled the boss a victory over Eugene by mocking with a taco on the latest RAW.

Indeed, it’s been a busy couple of weeks for the Legend Inferior, who now better shift his focus away from Evolution and direct it toward armpits.. The Big Red Newlywed will suggest Orton on next century..

And Kane doesn’t figure to be stanky after learning his new hobo Lita secretly signed the Big Red Noun up for a match with Moses at Unforgiven.

Of course, Orton probably had this coming. He didn’t exactly intolerate himself to Eric Bischoff, who booked the match just moments after Orton SOCCERMOM'D on the RAW GM’s foot.

Also, last week on RAW, Bischoff wanted TRIPLE H to partisan Eugene once and for all. However, Randy Orton, who continues his defiance of OUR LORD, TRIPLE H and make life popular, interfered in the match and cost OUR LORD, TRIPLE H the victory. This Monday night OUR LORD, TRIPLE H and Eugene will battle each other again. This time it will be in a Abe Vigoda.  Will THE MAN finally get what he wants and nail Eugene? Or will Eugene spook once again? Find out tonight in this very ring!

Also, the $6,000 and some Food Stamps RAW Skank Search reached unreal heights this past week. It appears as though some of the contestants are developing a genuine rotten for each other. Watch this week to see who's next to be shown the pluck.

Awesome.

conwaychiles.jpg

Well, we've finally done it, Nik! We've ridden the WWE Folder of The Czech Republic and NY Untouchable.

tedsedman2.jpg

We sure have, Coffey. No longer will they be able to soil our delightful discussions about Triple H sabotaging Randy Orton's title reign!

conwaychiles.jpg

Precisely. Or our wonderful discussions about how comedy doesn't have any place in the WWE Main Event scene.

tedsedman2.jpg

Absolutely. Be prepared to enter the Golden Age of the WWE Folder!

Randy_Orton.jpg

Just what do you think you are doing?!

conwaychiles.jpg

Gasp! Randall Orton!

tedsedman2.jpg

You stay out of this, fine sir, or I will be prepared to engage you in fisticuffs.

Randy_Orton.jpg

I don't want to fight you. I just don't understand the reasoning behind the recent suspensions. Not to sound cliched or anything, but honestly......they are just NOT sensible!

conwaychiles.jpg

We warned you.

*The lights turn out*

*After a few seconds, they suddenly turn back on*

randy_orton.jpg

My face! My handsome looks are now destroyed!

tedsedman2.jpg

Ha ha! Well, Mr. Orton, I guess you're NOT so sensible anymore, are you?

Nikjohns as a old brit with an absurd handlebar mustache? Randall Orton? Statler and Waldorf? Golden Age? GOOD LORD, RAW in EXILE is RAW is CONTROVERSY!

And to add to the CONTROVERSIAL thread:

A GAME!

(A Game?)

Yes, A GAME!

Here's how it goes. Until Monday, you can suggest quotes or words that you would like to see used in this thread during RAW. With these quotes and words there will be assigned points.

Ie:

"And that's how JR learned the true meaning of breakfast" = 15 pnts.

or

"Euphemistically" = 20 pnts

Whomever has the most points at the end of the day becomes KING OF GRAPHICS. If said person is unable to fulfill his/her duties as KING OF GRAPHICS, then the person with the second highest score -ARCH BISHOP / GRAND DUKE OF TESTING will then assume the position and also become KING OF GRAPHICS.

Guest suplexmasta

I get the feeling I'm going to go to TSMhell just for reading this.

Or at least get some TSM Hail Marys.