TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tnamark

2 questions

Guest tnamark

1. Do you think that TNA should sign Scott Steiner? As a wrestler he sucks now but I think he gives a very entertaining promo and he seems to be willing to do jobs so maybe he can be used to put someone like Monty Brown over. A Steiner vs. Brown match might be entertaining.

2. What happened to Ken Shamrock and is he coming back?

Guest Donners

1. No. The last thing TNA needs is an overpaid and untalented main eventer.

2. Off at UFC I presume. His run didn't really go too well, and I'd be very surprised if TNA wanted to bring him back.

Ah, what the hell...

1) If they put Steiner in a good fued withRon Killings leading up to a half-decent match where Steiner loses and then leaves, then yeah. But that wouldn't happen, so I guess the real answer is no.

2) I wish he could return. But realistically, TNA's better off without him.

1. No. He sucked in WWE, was only tolerable in at the end of WCW's existence through solid booking (believe it or not, WCW when Russo left in 2000 became a very solid promotion), and he'd suck in TNA even more since TNA can take TREMENDOUS talents (Raven, Styles, Truth, Daniels, Ki, Kash, Sabin) and make them look like shit.

2. Dunno, duncare. He was only good in the WWF because his opponents were usually better than he was, and could carry him. Plus, during is run in TNA, his matches were reduced to "punch, leg lariat, side belly-to-belly, Anklelock," and, for an actually TRAINED technician, he has no sense of psychology.

Guest MikeSC
1. Do you think that TNA should sign Scott Steiner? As a wrestler he sucks now but I think he gives a very entertaining promo and he seems to be willing to do jobs so maybe he can be used to put someone like Monty Brown over. A Steiner vs. Brown match might be entertaining.

2. What happened to Ken Shamrock and is he coming back?

1) Well, he'd make JJ look good, I suppose. However, if they want to make a dime, then no. He's utter shit in the ring, his mic work, also, is utter shit.

And I can imagine few matches I'd want to see less than Scott v Brown.

2) He sucked. Plain and simple. He's not a good worker, nor will he ever become one. I do not know why they brought him back, but it was clearly a major mistake.

-=Mike