TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lil' Bitch

Fahrenhype911

If this is just an intent to bash Michael Moore, and not really proving any facts and arguments, then the person who made this is a complete tool.

That movie looks like it's going to suck ass. Yeah, we get it, conservatives don't like Michael Moore. What else is new? Plus, it looks boring as hell. Zell Miller: "For him to say that there was no terrorist threat........Come on." Oooh, those are fighting words, Zell! Come on, challenge someone to a duel and make us laugh again. Plus, Ann Coulter is in it. That can't be good.

Michael Moore Hates America, on the other hand, looks like it could be somewhat interesting.

Zell Miller: "For him to say that there was no terrorist threat........Come on."

Actually, it was "Here is a man that says the United States has spread misery throughout the world....Come on."

Well gee, i'm certainly convinced now...

Guest SP-1

This isn't CE. Go have the political pissing contest there, plz.

back on topic:

If this is just an intent to bash Michael Moore, and not really proving any facts and arguments, then the person who made this is a complete tool.

Then he and Moore have more in common than they thought.

ZING~!

Guest SP-1

Moore makes documentaries. Which, by general definition, are films which document and report on factual events. However, he clearly spins everything he touches. He's trying to do more than just "say stuff". He purports to be presenting a case backed up by facts. At the end of the day, sadly, he ends up just saying a bunch of stuff that's spun to such ridiculous porportions that it becomes irrelevant.

So, you're sorta right, I guess.

Guest JMA
The movie features Ann Coulter so immediately it gets no sold.

Agreed. Ann Coulter being in this movie automatically makes it crap.

Guest JMA
Bah. Coulter automatically makes it more interesting than a Moore movie.

-=Mike

Has Ann Coulter ever made ANYTHING more interesting? She's as big a media whore as Moore himself.

Guest MikeSC

-=Mike

Has Ann Coulter ever made ANYTHING more interesting? She's as big a media whore as Moore himself.

She's smarter and far more interesting than Moore has ever dreamed of being.

Besides, she ain't physically repellant, either.

-=Mike

Guest JMA

-=Mike

No, she isn't. She used INTERNET SEARCHES to write her books. I can safely say that nothing intelligent or even vaguely interesting (besides rampant stupidity) has ever came out of her mouth or been written by her.

Again, I disagree. I don't find the Skinny Bitch to be that eye-friendly.

Canadian Bacon, and in particular Moore's "Let's put the America back in North America!" line while dressed up as a Bills fan, was a lot more entertaining than anything involving Coulter.

It was also more realistic than the scenarios depicted in both Coulter's books and Moore's documentaries.

-=Mike

-=Mike

Coke whore!

Yeah, I'd bang her.

Oh yeah, she's so interesting. "Liberals hate America! The owner of the New York Times is retarded!" That's some compelling stuff right there.

Yay...more conservative/liberal clashing on here. I sit back and watch everyone take shots at Michael Moore..and it's interesting to see how there's only about two things people bash him with.

1. He tells lies! Nothing but lies (even though he presents his conspiracy theories well, and uses decent examples for his arguements)! He spins everything around to make himself look better, like in 9/11 where he left out the part where the Congressman actually tells him he does have a child in the military (the idea of the scene was to get someone to send their kid to war. Now, it would've been interesting to see the conversation between Moore and his subject, but I think it's very minor)!!!

2. Haha! He's fat! He doesn't have self control!! ROFLLMAO!! LOL!! AFK!! BBL!! BRB!! TY!! LOL!!

Anyways....can someone please at least try something new? It's enough that these arguements degrade into everyone bashing everyone to make themselve's feel better about the size of their bloody genitals. Arguements are fine, but can some more people around here at least listen to people's arguements, accept their view, but then explain they are unacceptable without childish flames?

Moore has some good points, but I do have to say he loves the attention, and maybe thinks of himself too highly sometimes. He still makes documentaries (which are more like newspaper editorials in the form of motion picture) that make some good points and raise goos questions.

And that's all I have to say.

Guest IV:XX
Moore makes documentaries. Which, by general definition, are films which document and report on factual events. However, he clearly spins everything he touches. He's trying to do more than just "say stuff". He purports to be presenting a case backed up by facts. At the end of the day, sadly, he ends up just saying a bunch of stuff that's spun to such ridiculous porportions that it becomes irrelevant.

It doesn't matter what "spin" he puts on it, there was alot of bullshit told to us Americans and alot of shit that was kept from us.

Yay...more conservative/liberal clashing on here.  I sit back and watch everyone take shots at Michael Moore..and it's interesting to see how there's only about two things people bash him with.

1.  He tells lies! 

2.  Haha!  He's fat!...

Anyways....can someone please at least try something new?

Um, he's a bad tipper?

Oh yeah, I almost forgot...

moore-shirt-big.jpg

Guest SP-1
Moore makes documentaries.  Which, by general definition, are films which document and report on factual events.  However, he clearly spins everything he touches.  He's trying to do more than just "say stuff".  He purports to be presenting a case backed up by facts.  At the end of the day, sadly, he ends up just saying a bunch of stuff that's spun to such ridiculous porportions that it becomes irrelevant.

It doesn't matter what "spin" he puts on it, there was alot of bullshit told to us Americans and alot of shit that was kept from us.

Yet, it does matter. While I can appreciate your anger (though from your phrasing it seems you haven't been able to comprehend the part where the intelligence was bad, not the agenda, so to speak), the fact still remains that it is not, in fact, a documentary. It's a cleverly spun editorial, to steal an example from a post above