TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Si82

Another New/Reissued DVD

Fab Four & One Night Only Double DVD

WTC010_L.JPG

The Fab Four

Jim Ross interviews four of the greatest superstars in World Wrestling

Entertainment history. Their candid conversations and frank revelations are illustrated with clips from some of their most memorable matches.

The Undertaker talks about life on the dark side and of the support he receives from the creatures of the night...

Shawn Michaels reveals why Bret “Hit Man” Hart is his favourite guy in World Wrestling Entertainment and shows

just what it takes to get to the top...

Bret "The Hitman" Hart blasts Shawn Michaels and talks about his struggles to bring the Hart family together...

The British Bulldog charts his journey from the North of England to Calgary and then to fame in World Wrestling Entertainment...

One Night Only

WWE Europeon Championship Match

British Bulldog vs. Shawn Michaels

Bret “Hit Man” Hart vs. The Undertaker

Vader vs. Owen Hart

Legion of Doom vs. The Godwinns

World Tag Team Championship

The Headbangers vs. Los Boricuas (Miguel & Savio)

Dude Love vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley

The Patriot vs. Flash Funk

Tiger Ali Singh vs. Leif Cassidy

Credit: silvervision.co.uk

All fixed now. ;)

Ah, One Night Only, how I love thee.

Yeah, Bret/Taker is just a bit under 30mins, and it rules all. The crowd heat is insane. And a bird starts flying around the ring. Either that or a giant moth.

Another piece of AWESOMENESS from ONO is the WACKY nature of the show. Bret's a face, Owen's a face, Bulldog's a face, Taker's a heel, Vader's a heel, Patriot's a heel. BUY IT.

Yeah, Bret/Taker is just a bit under 30mins, and it rules all. The crowd heat is insane.

I think that match might be the best example of a mixed reaction.

You can't tell who's the face or the heel.

Guest Eric the Eagle

Bought it on tape years ago. The Vader/Owen match is also great, and the Dude/HHH match is really entertaining.

Fair warning about the Taker/Bret match - the finish is a bit rubbish. Other than that, a great match. Taker does the worst interview in his entire career earlier in the show.

And yes, the crowsd is great. Heck Vince even comments on it. There is a promo from Bret on the Titantron, the crowd goes nuclear for something he says, just as Vince says "I don't think the crowds here agree with you..."

He then, almost immedeately adds "Or maybe they do."

Another piece of AWESOMENESS from ONO is the WACKY nature of the show. Bret's a face, Owen's a face, Bulldog's a face, Taker's a heel, Vader's a heel, Patriot's a heel. BUY IT.

You're a bit off. Bulldog and Owen are INSANELY over. Taker still gets a relative face reaction. Vader & Patriot(and HBK) are boo'ed out of the building. And Bret gets themost mixed reaction I have ever heard.

One Night Only on DVD? Awesome. Finally! I was there live, and taped the PPV while I was there, the tape's falling apart now. There was definitely a mixed reaction all night, but you can hear it most clearly in the Bret/Taker match... There were a few of us cheering Shawn and booing Bulldog but it didn't come out on TV...

Oh, and Owen was a face for one reason... before the show, Jerry Lawler starting insulting England over the mic... and Owen came out to make the save... the marks bought it :)

Dammit...I wish I could get that. I just bought One Night Only on video a few weeks ago, minus the Bret/Taker match...

That Fab 4 thing looks neat, I'd get it just for the Bulldog interview.

Guest curry_man2002

I wont be buying the dvd because i already have the shawn vs bulldog match on my rebellion 2002 dvd