TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CronoT

The OAO "Thank GOD the Diva Search is over Thread"

He provided undeniable proof that what you said, and thus your entire point, was incorrect.

By all known laws of reason, this is called "proving you wrong".

He is also not the first, nor the last, person on this thread to do so.

Guest fanofcoils
He provided undeniable proof that what you said, and thus your entire point, was incorrect.

By all known laws of reason, this is called "proving you wrong".

He is also not the first, nor the last, person on this thread to do so.

But I retorted him and then proved him wrong. Nobody has proved me wrong so far.

But I retorted him and then proved him wrong. Nobody has proved me wrong so far.

You're denial about losing this debate is leading me to suspect you're living in some sort of fantasy world.

Everyone on this board who has argued with you has owned your ignorant retorts, so get over yourself.

The best you could do against ME was to say I was "either retarded or on crack," when in fact I was in a better position to judge the truth than you were.

Your assertions are flawed, your defenses are a joke, and so far the only thing you've managed to do is make yourself the laughing stock of the boards.

The only reason I'm even responding to you is because I'm baiting you to see how much more ridicules nonsense you'll spew before you inevitably start flaming me again and I can laugh at you even more than I already am.

Let me say, however, that I find your empty-headedness a source of slight entertainment since every board needs one guy they can unite around and universally condemn for posting uninformed stupidity.

Wha?

Just because you replied to me doesn't mean you proved anyone wrong. Hogan was mega over up until Brock beat him. Infact, that was the moment Brock actually started to build up heat. I remember this distinctly because I hate LiveAudioWrestling, mainly because their hosts hate Hogan with a passion and said that the Hogan pops would die down. They didn't. He sustained the crowd reaction for 4-6 months. His run still did sizable damage to the promotion.

There isn't a debate here, btw.

There's not much point in trying to get him to see reason, Rudo.

If he thinks knows better than I do about an event that I was actually at, surely he's not interested engaging in rational discourse using facts instead of the name-calling he's already employed.

Guest fanofcoils
But I retorted him and then proved him wrong.  Nobody has proved me wrong so far.

You're denial about losing this debate is leading me to suspect you're living in some sort of fantasy world.

Everyone on this board who has argued with you has owned your ignorant retorts, so get over yourself.

The best you could do against ME was to say I was "either retarded or on crack," when in fact I was in a better position to judge the truth than you were.

Your assertions are flawed, your defenses are a joke, and so far the only thing you've managed to do is make yourself the laughing stock of the boards.

The only reason I'm even responding to you is because I'm baiting you to see how much more ridicules nonsense you'll spew before you inevitably start flaming me again and I can laugh at you even more than I already am.

Let me say, however, that I find your empty-headedness a source of slight entertainment since every board needs one guy they can unite around and universally condemn for posting uninformed stupidity.

I'm in no denial in losing this debate. Nobody has owned me here. You were in a better position to judge the truth on whether Orton was over on Raw last week, but from TV it was clear he was not over based on how the fans appeared when he made his entrance. No assertions of mine are flawed no defenses of mine are a joke and I definitely did not make myself the laughing stock of the boards.

I'm in no denial in losing this debate. Nobody has owned me here. You were in a better position to judge the truth on whether Orton was over on Raw last week, but from TV it was clear he was not over based on how the fans appeared when he made his entrance. No assertions of mine are flawed no defenses of mine are a joke and I definitely did not make myself the laughing stock of the boards.

And you certainly aren't simply repeating everything I say as a denial, either.

The reason you're getting your ass handed to you by everyone is because we're using actual facts to back up our claims, instead of making bullshit statements and then calling people retards when they dispute you.

Guest fanofcoils
Wha?

Just because you replied to me doesn't mean you proved anyone wrong.  Hogan was mega over up until Brock beat him.  Infact, that was the moment Brock actually started to build up heat.  I remember this distinctly because I hate LiveAudioWrestling, mainly because their hosts hate Hogan with a passion and said that the Hogan pops would die down.  They didn't.  He sustained the crowd reaction for 4-6 months.  His run still did sizable damage to the promotion.

There isn't a debate here, btw.

I don't remember well enough to argue with you on Hogan any more. I was going on my memory what I thought before, but going with certainties I definitely can't argue. Now I wish I have a lot of shows from back then so I would be able to. When I said I proved you wrong I meant my memories of what happened would prove you wrong.

Guest fanofcoils
I'm in no denial in losing this debate.  Nobody has owned me here.  You were in a better position to judge the truth on whether Orton was over on Raw last week, but from TV it was clear he was not over based on how the fans appeared when he made his entrance.  No assertions of mine are flawed no defenses of mine are a joke and I definitely did not make myself the laughing stock of the boards.

And you certainly aren't simply repeating everything I say as a denial, either.

The reason you're getting your ass handed to you by everyone is because we're using actual facts to back up our claims, instead of making bullshit statements and then calling people retards when they dispute you.

I'm not getting my ass handed to me by anyone. One of your "facts" that I remember can't be true of Orton getting huge pops for his entrance when my fact stated that the crowd looked unexcited when he made his entrance. There are no bullshit statements here. I said you could be a retard and it was justified.

^You'd have me let his ad hominem go unchallenged?^

He digged his own grave, I'm just trying to make sure he gets in it.

I'm not getting my ass handed to me by anyone.  One of your "facts" that I remember can't be true of Orton getting huge pops for his entrance when my fact stated that the crowd looked unexcited when he made his entrance.  There are no bullshit statements here.  I said you could be a retard and it was justified.

By all means, justify the statement.

I'm anxiously awaiting your expert testimony on why my disagreeing with you on how much of a pop Randy Orton got at an event I was actually at makes me a "retard."

Guest fanofcoils
I'm not getting my ass handed to me by anyone.  One of your "facts" that I remember can't be true of Orton getting huge pops for his entrance when my fact stated that the crowd looked unexcited when he made his entrance.  There are no bullshit statements here.  I said you could be a retard and it was justified.

By all means, justify the statement.

I'm anxiously awaiting your expert testimony on why my disagreeing with you on how much of a pop Randy Orton got at an event I was actually at makes me a "retard."

You are making absurd remarks here. Therefore you are either a retard, on drugs, or are being a troll. From the look of the fans during Orton's entrance it was clear they didn't care about him and from you saying he was over during his entrance could make you a retard not makes you a retard, as I said before you could be a troll or on crack (now I'm adding on other drugs too).

Guest fanofcoils
Both of you guys make me very sad. How about you both stop?

People should be proved wrong if they are?

I like this board. I defend this board often by those who say the posters here are idiots. You both are not helping my case. There is good discussion and there is bad discussion. Good discussion happens when those involved wish to learn and develop and grow from the discussion. This is bad discussion. This is childish. There is no point to this, there is no value in this at all.

Guest fanofcoils
I like this board.  I defend this board often by those who say the posters here are idiots.  You both are not helping my case.  There is good discussion and there is bad discussion.  Good discussion happens when those involved wish to learn and develop and grow from the discussion.  This is bad discussion. This is childish.  There is no point to this, there is no value in this at all.

I think this is very good discussion. But it appears you are not a good thinker. This clearly is about if Orton was over or not last week of Raw which does mean something. For instance if he was over on Raw last week it could be considered a fluke and if it happens again then people could say he is over. If he was not over on Raw last week it just continues the general belief that Orton is not over. Now of course it was clear he was not over and that continues the general belief that Orton is not over. Obviously when you have a person like Y2Jerk on one side there will be a lot of dumb things that he says that I prove wrong. And his banter can be considered childish, I just clearly retort it.

Let me point out five things:

1. I had a better view of the audience than you did, since I was actually in it.

2. I'm in a better position to comment on the frame of mind of the audience, since I was actually a part of it.

3. Disagreeing about this is a perfectly valid thing to do, since we were witnessing the same event from different perspectives. However, calling someone a "retard," or saying that they're "on crack" because they don't agree, especially given that the person your disagreeing with meets the two criteria I listed above, is ridicules. Not only that, but it is blatantly against the rules of this forum.

4. Your definiton of "trolling" was saying anything which disagrees with the proedominant opinion, which is NOT what trolling means. Therefore, I was not trolling.

5. You need to at least consider the possibility that someone else might be right, however based on your replies to everyone, its perfectly obvious that your grip on reason and/or reality is fleeting at best.

I have no further points to make, and am not particularly interested in whether you reply to me or not, since it will likely be just more of the same pointless verbage that you've already been polluting this thread with for the last several pages.

That is all.

Guest fanofcoils
Let me point out five things:

1. I had a better view of the audience than you did, since I was actually in it.

2. I'm in a better position to comment on the frame of mind of the audience, since I was actually a part of it.

3. Disagreeing about this is a perfectly valid thing to do, since we were witnessing the same event from different perspectives. However, calling someone a "retard," or saying that they're "on crack" because they don't agree, especially given that the person your disagreeing with meets the two criteria I listed above, is ridicules. Not only that, but it is blatantly against the rules of this forum.

4. Your definiton of "trolling" was saying anything which disagrees with the proedominant opinion, which is NOT what trolling means. Therefore, I was not trolling.

5. You need to at least consider the possibility that someone else might be right, however based on your replies to everyone, its perfectly obvious that your grip on reason and/or reality is fleeting at best.

I have no further points to make, and am not particularly interested in whether you reply to me or not, since it will likely be just more of the same pointless verbage that you've already been polluting this thread with for the last several pages.

That is all.

You only said Orton got a huge pop for his entrance. I several times said the audience looked unexcited during his entrance and thus could not have given him a huge pop, you have never retorted this. A justified name call in this forum is OK to do. I said you could be trolling because you are providing unintelligent banter which I believe is against the rules. I think my grip on reason/reality is better than that, you might be lacking in this department.

Guest CronoT

Shit, it's been a whole week since the show already. Can't you guys just let this thread die?

....That amused me for some odd reason :/

And just a question, fanofcoils, how many people did you actually see..?

Hell..I taped it, could go back and count up all the people that were really shown....and I'm pretty sure that the number would be less then that of someone who had a very clear view because they were in the arena. But then again, I dunno, maybe you could see more people then I could or something...somehow...

Guest fanofcoils
Shit, it's been a whole week since the show already. Can't you guys just let this thread die?

It was the last Raw. If it was a Raw a long time ago it may not mean anything.

Guest fanofcoils
....That amused me for some odd reason :/

And just a question, fanofcoils, how many people did you actually see..?

Hell..I taped it, could go back and count up all the people that were really shown....and I'm pretty sure that the number would be less then that of someone who had a very clear view because they were in the arena. But then again, I dunno, maybe you could see more people then I could or something...somehow...

Of the people I looked at who seemed unexcited I'd say it was around 200. I don't think 200 people in an arena and the rest of them would have different reactions.

Guest CronoT

It was the last Raw. If it was a Raw a long time ago it may not mean anything.

The thread for tomorrow's RAW is already up. Let...it...die......... :phaser: