Sign in to follow this  
AmazingRen

Impact! spoilers

TNA Impact tapings

September 28, 2004

Orlando, Fla. at Universal Studios

Report by Danney Robertson, PWTorch.com correspondent

DARK MATCH

(1) Poison beat Traci in the first women's match ever held in Orlando. Pretty good women's match that saw Poison get the win with a powerslam.

IMPACT TAPING

They showed a video recapping everything that happened last week and everything going on in the World Title picture.

(1) Jeff Jarrett beat Bryan Gumble. Usual Jarrett squash with Jarrett working over Gumble on the outside and then rolling him in, hitting the Stroke, and covering him for the win.

After the match Jarrett got on the mic and said that he isn't leaving until Vince Russo comes out and tells him who he is going to face at Victory Road. They then cut to a break and Jarrett took a seat on the announce desk and berated the crowd during the break. After we come back from break Russo comes out and said that Jarrett will have his answer tonight. Russo says that he looked at the outside sources that Jarrett talked about and he decided that the real talent is right here in TNA. Russo announces that there will be a tournament to decide the number one contender during the weeks leading up to Victory Road. Jarrett says that since Russo won't bring in outsiders, then he will have to bring them to Victory Road himself.

A.J. Styles (photo by Wade Keller, PWTorch)

A.J. Styles then came out and said that he wants to know when he will get a shot at the X-Division championship. Russo said that he won't recieve anymore special treatment, and that tonight he'll have to earn his shot at the title in a six-way X-Divison match. This brought Team Canada out who then demanded that they recieve a shot at the tag team titles. Russo said that they don't decide who deserves a shot which then led D'Amore to challenge Styles and Russo to a match. Styles then speared D'Amore. Team Canada got the upper hand until the 3 Live Kru made the save.

They showed a promo package showing some of Raven's biggest moments in TNA.

(2) Raven defeated Scott Stevens. Squash that saw Raven get the win with The Raven Effect.

They then showed a Jeff Hardy video package putting over Hardy. It's scary how fast Hardy is losing favor with the crowd.

(3) Abyss defeated Luther Jackson with the Black Hole Slam. Another squash. Not much more I can say other than the crowd is kind of indifferent to Abyss. Sad, because he has so much potenital and is a good worker.

(4) The Naturals defeated the Tag Team Champions James Storm & Christopher Daniels. Solid match that saw the Naturals get the win with a rollup.

"The Professor" Mike Tenay got into the ring to make a big announcement concerning Victory Road. The big announcement is that Victory Road will be live from Orlando and that it will be an all weekend event. Another big announcement is that "Rowdy" Roddy Piper will be on Impact next week with another major announcement. I must say that I'm liking how they are promoting Victory Road as a major event. The way they are promoting it makes it seem like a major occurence.

(5) A.J. Styles beat Kazarian, Alex Shelly, The Amazing Red, Kid Kash, and Chris Sabin. Excellent match that saw Styles get the win with the Styles Clash.

I couldn't stick around for the Xplosion tapings. My friend who came with me had to be at work early tomorrow and wanted to get home, so if anyone attended the complete tapings, send me to "matchresults" (@pwtorch.com).

Biggest Pops:

1. 3 Live Kru

2. A.J. Styles

3. Any mention of Monty Brown. 4. Jeff Hardy

Most Heat:

1. Jeff Jarrett ( mostly of the go away variety )

2. Team Canada

3. Michal Shane

Notes: The building was completely full tonight. There were a lot of people that were there to see a local radio DJ from the Monsters of the Mid-day show wrestle in a match that was scheduled for Xplosion. There was also an entire section filled up with 12 year old girls. I never heard why they were there but they were the loudest section there. Tonight's show showed some great signs of improvement. They made an effort to show off some of the major superstars via some very nicely put together video packages. Okay, so they still had quite a few squash matches but for some reason they didn't bother me that much tonight because the show was entertaining. I like the way they are hyping Victory Road. I think that if everything goes right this will become TNA's version of Wrestlemania. They are making it seem like a huge event. I'm interested to see what Piper's big announcement is next week. Well, that's it for tonight.

Credit=PWTorch

This show sounds very good if you ignore the squash matches. They are finally making progress in promoting the "Victory Road" PPV. I wonder what Piper will say. Where in Orlando are they having the PPV?

This show sounds very good if you ignore the squash matches.

3 of the 5 matches are squashes. Over HALF of the show is based around squash matches and hype video's. This sounds like a "good show" to you?

3 of the 5 matches are squashes. Over HALF of the show is based around squash matches and hype video's. This sounds like a "good show" to you?

Yes, it does. AJ gets mic work demanding a title shot, Russo makes him earn it in a no. 1 contenders match, Russo sets up a Tournament for the NWA title which will make up want to watch next week, Team Canada demanding a tag team title shot, the announce the location for the PPV, Storm and Daniels which means they had problems during the match, and finally the main event had five of the six wrestlers that I enjoy watching wrestle. Now that they made a tourney there probably be anymore squash matches plus having the heavyweight contenders (Abyss and Raven) squash guys isn't a bad thing.

And they did all this in an hour show. I know you and some other people will bash TNA no matter what they do from know on, but I don't understand how anyone can say that this show isn't a step forward.

Guest Staravenger

Sounds horrible...I am assuming Naturals vs. AMXX wasn't for the titles. Any news on Xplosion matches?

I just can't believe they haven't shifted the format of the show to more legitimate matches and angles. The only way I can understand this propensity of squash matches is they're trying to go back to the early days of Raw.

They really have to do something. The promos and set up to Victory Road is solid and it SOUNDS like they are ready to turn this show into something with the announcement of a tournament to decide #1 contender.

They still need to get paid to air the show or they will be dead at the end of Victory Road. Which is a damn shame since we'll be back to just one wrestling company. TNA isn't much, but it's a mild distraction.

Build up is sounding good but they need to drop the squash matches. The roster is too big to just have squash matches. Or send them to Xplosion or whatever that show is called.

Guest MikeSC

Well, for TNA, it's damned solid.

For a, you know, decent promotion --- it's pretty darned shitty.

-=Mike

Well, we can't say Xplosion was better than Impact! this week:

Match Eight: Team Canada (Petey Williams & Bobby Roode w/ Scott D’Amore) defeated Shark Boy & D-Ray 3000. It was a good match but Shark Boy fell to the Canadian Destroyer.

The same Jeff Hardy sung vignette from Impact played.

Match Nine: Mikey Batts & “Mr. 630”Jerrelle Clark defeated David Young & Lex Lovett vs. Batts and Clark are currently the NWA FL tag Team champions and showed their chemistry to the appreciative crowd. Clark hit the 630 splash on Lovett for the win.

Mike Tenay took to the ring with special guest Dusty Rhodes to address his issues with Vince Russo and the NWA championship committee.

Repeat of the Raven vignette from Impact.

Match Ten: “Alpha Male” Monty Brown defeated Ryan O’Reilly with the Pounce. Don Harris stood over my shoulder during this match making sure I said good things about TNA Wrestling. Also best wishes to Jerry Lynn who is recovering from shoulder surgery.

Match Eleven: 3 Live Kru defeated Erick Stevens, Kid Romeo and Masao Inoue. This was Stevens’ debut in TNA and 3LK made sure he remembered it. Romeo was pinned by BG James after a triple team maneuver. After the match BG took the mic proclaiming 3LK is here to stay and they want gold around their waists.

Match Twelve: Sonny Siaki defeated Roderick Strong. During the bout Siaki’s trunks ripped and his behind was exposed to the excited ladies of Orlando. Siaki won the match with a tombstone piledriver.

Match Thirteen: “Wildcat” Chris Harris defeated Michael Shane (w/Traci Brooks). Good match to end the show. Harris hit the catatonic to get the win but Frankie Kazarian ran in to beat down Harris after the bell which prompted James Storm to come to the ring. After the cameras stopped rolling AMW fought all over the building with Kazarian and Shane

Guest Staravenger

Didn't Marc Mero wrestle for the taping? I checked over all the results and don't see him listed.

I know you and some other people will bash TNA no matter what they do from know on, but I don't understand how anyone can say that this show isn't a step forward.

It's simple. I don't want a reason to wait for NEXT WEEK'S show. I want a reason to watch THIS WEEK'S show. If they can't please me NOW, why should I believe they'll please me TOMORROW?

Guest Dynamite Kido
I know you and some other people will bash TNA no matter what they do from know on, but I don't understand how anyone can say that this show isn't a step forward.

It's simple. I don't want a reason to wait for NEXT WEEK'S show. I want a reason to watch THIS WEEK'S show. If they can't please me NOW, why should I believe they'll please me TOMORROW?

Laz, that's been the problem from the beginning. They have been constantly saying that bigger and better things are to come.......

2 years later.....we're still waiting.

I"m assuming that Bryan Gumble is actually Bryan Gamble from RollerJam (and the guy Saturn went stiff on many moons ago). If so, then at least Jarrett's squashing bigger guys instead of lightweights like Shark Boy and D-Ray.

I guess they're building to Styles vs Williams at Victory Road. Should be good.

Match Eleven: 3 Live Kru defeated Erick Stevens, Kid Romeo and Masao Inoue.

Didn't TNA just bring in Inoue? Seems like a colossal waste to job him to dead weight like 3LK...

Styles then speared D'Amore.

Even more proof that the Spear is not a legitimate finisher.

The whole show sounds shitty. Lots of JJ, lots of squashes. Maybe ONE match I would really want to see.(AMXX/Naturals) But that's because I'm a huge Naturals mark. Hopefully, the NWA Title tournament will turn this show around.

Here's a more detailed show form WrestlingObserver:

Match One was not taped for TV: Poison (One Dirty Bitch, a Nashville/Indiana wrestler) defeated Traci Brooks (w/Michael Shane). This is the first ladies match TNA has done in Orlando and they picked two good lady workers for it. The crowd was hot for this match that saw Shane interfere to help out Brooks several times but it backfired the last time as Poison hit a Davey Boy powerslam for the win.

Impact matches began here with a recap of last week’s show followed by a preview of today’s matches.

Match Two: NWA World Heavyweight champion Jeff Jarrett defeated Brian “the Blade” Gamble. Like his other matches on Impact, Jarrett dominated his opponent hitting the stroke for the victory. Jarrett took the mic, sat in a chair he placed on the broadcast table and demanded to know who his Victory Road opponent would be. During the commercial he taunted “the Monster Mafia fanbase.” Once we came back from the TV break Vince Russo came to address Jarrett in the ring claiming he spoke to “the outsiders” and said the real talent is here in TNA. Next week Raven, Abyss, Monty Brown and Jeff Hardy would be in a tournament and the winner will face Jarrett at Victory Road. Jarrett claimed he would get “outsiders” in TNA one way or another. After Jarrett left, AJ Styles came to the ring to confront Russo about wanting a shot at X champion Petey Williams. Russo said AJ would be part of a six way match and the winner would face Williams at Victory Road. Team Canada (minus Johnny Devine get well soon my friend) came out to demand a World Tag Team title match having beaten the former champs Skipper and Harris but they jumped Styles and Russo instead. 3 Live Kru made the save for AJ.

A teaser video of Raven played as the show came back to air.

Match Three: Raven defeated Scotty Hotshot (didn’t hear the name TNA gave him but he is local Florida worker.) Raven had Die Monty Brown on his chest. It was over before it started as Raven hit his version of the DDT to win.

Shane Douglas stood by a door that the TNA championship committee was meeting behind. Larry Zbyszko talked about Dusty Rhodes and then walked away.

A Jeff Hardy vignette played before return for the next match.

Match Four: Abyss defeated Luther “Bodybag” Jackson. Jackson got in some offense but he fell to the Black Hole Slam.

Shane Douglas spoke to Harley Race about the situation between Vince Russo and Dusty Rhodes. Terry Funk was not in the building.

Match Five: Non title match, former NWA World Tag Team champions the Naturals (Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens) defeated NWA World Tag Team champions James Storm & “Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels Douglas wrestled despite having been stabbed in the thigh over the weekend in Nashville. Miscommunication between Daniels and Storm cost them the match. Daniels went for the BME but Storm had already picked up Stevens for a fireman’s carry. Daniels hit the mat hard as he missed the BME. From the floor, Douglas tripped up Storm which allowed Stevens to cover Daniels. Afterwa! rds Skipper and Harris joined their partners in the ring to argue.

Shane Douglas spoke to Dusty Rhodes who said there was a failure in communication between Russo and the championship committee. Mike Tenay got in the ring for a big announcement concerning Victory Road. The announcement was it would be a Victory Road weekend with Q & A, autograph sessions and the show would be held in (big shock) Orlando. Next week “Rowdy” Roddy Piper will be at Impact with an announcement concerning Victory Road.

Match Six: To determine Petey Williams’s opponent at Victory Road. AJ Styles defeated Alex Shelley, Kid Kash, Amazing Red, Frankie Kazarian and Chris Sabin. This would have been a promoter’s dream match in any other promotion. The crowd was hot from the bell to the pinfall. AJ took a beating for most of the match but tagged in Red who was also beat up by the heels. Red finally tagged out to everyone else who tried to get the pin on each other. In the end as the others fought on the floor Styles hit Shelley with the Styles Clash to move onto Victory Road.

In next week’s NWA World Heavyweight title mini-tournament Raven vs. Monty Brown and Abyss vs. Jeff Hardy. The TNA road crew setup the building to film TNA Xplosion which is seen on Sunshine Network. Not sure if this match was taped or not.

Match Seven: Real Radio’s Russ Rollins & Johnny B. Badd (yes THAT Johnny B. Badd) defeated Rod Steel and Bruce Steele. Mero, sorry Badd had short hair, no moustache and about 30 pounds of muscle since he left WWE and his ex-wife. The Rollins guy got pops no matter what he did in the ring and looked better in the ring then most radio DJ’s that preceded him in the ring. Rollins pinned Bruce Steele after hitting a 2nd rope Tornado DDT. Jeff Jarrett came to the ring to confront Rollins. Jarrett challenged Rollins to a fight right now!!! “The monster Mafia” popped big time for this and had Rollins’ back. Mero, sorry Badd grabbed the guitar and threatened Jarrett but hit Rollins instead. Jarrett and Badd left the ring together as Dusty Rhodes came out to aide Rollins. Most of! “the Monster Mafia” exited the building after the match.

Jeremy Borash passed the mic off to Tim Welch who did the ring duties for Xplosion. There was over a 20 minute delay due to technical duties. The crowd got on Welch but he was not to blame. The exact same vignette that opened Impact was played to open Xplosion.

Match Eight: Team Canada (Petey Williams & Bobby Roode w/ Scott D’Amore) defeated Shark Boy & D-Ray 3000. It was a good match but Shark Boy fell to the Canadian Destroyer.

The same Jeff Hardy sung vignette from Impact played.

Match Nine: Mikey Batts & “Mr. 630”Jerrelle Clark defeated David Young & Lex Lovett vs. Batts and Clark are currently the NWA FL tag Team champions and showed their chemistry to the appreciative crowd. Clark hit the 630 splash on Lovett for the win.

Mike Tenay took to the ring with special guest Dusty Rhodes to address his issues with Vince Russo and the NWA championship committee.

Repeat of the Raven vignette from Impact.

Match Ten: “Alpha Male” Monty Brown defeated Ryan O’Reilly with the Pounce. Don Harris stood over my shoulder during this match making sure I said good things about TNA Wrestling. Also best wishes to Jerry Lynn who is recovering from shoulder surgery.

Match Eleven: 3 Live Kru defeated Erick Stevens, Kid Romeo and Masao Inoue. This was Stevens’ debut in TNA and 3LK made sure he remembered it. Romeo was pinned by BG James after a triple team maneuver. After the match BG took the mic proclaiming 3LK is here to stay and they want gold around their waists.

Match Twelve: Sonny Siaki defeated Roderick Strong. During the bout Siaki’s trunks ripped and his behind was exposed to the excited ladies of Orlando. Siaki won the match with a tombstone piledriver.

Match Thirteen: “Wildcat” Chris Harris defeated Michael Shane (w/Traci Brooks). Good match to end the show. Harris hit the catatonic to get the win but Frankie Kazarian ran in to beat down Harris after the bell which prompted James Storm to come to the ring. After the cameras stopped rolling AMW fought all over the building with Kazarian and Shane.

I still think the show drags with Jarrett on it. Bringing in big names like Piper, Nash, and even Funk and Hall won't work. Russo and the Comittee are getting too much air time. Hotshotting the tag titles around pisses me off. Plus, the meaningless squashes do nothing for anyone in the promotion.

But other than that shit, it seems actually decent. A tournament (which Brown will win, which kinda sucks), setting up AJ vs. Williams for Victory Road, ABYSS AND RAVEN as actual title contenders. All in all, it shows more promise than usual. It can't overcome the absolutely glaring flaws it has, but its doing one or two things right. I'm positive though that VR will be a letdown and the show will continue to kill itself over time. TNA hasn't done anything here to warrant my faith in them again, I'm just admitting that I think they did better here.

Guest MikeSC
Alright, Victory road is in Orlando. That's good because now I have a chance of seeing it live. Hopfully it won't be at Universal. Possibly the TD Waterhouse.

It has to be at Universal. They couldn't sell 1,000 tickets and being at Waterhouse will only make them look REAL bad.

-=Mike

Guest M. Harry Smilac

It's cool how their building the hw title match with Russo saying it should be a TNA star.

They should just go the WM20 route and make it a 3 way.Then you'd have some big name thrown in for value only and a TNA star going over.

I don't care who it is but someone, anyone needs to beat JJ and get the strap off him indefinately.I know ppl on here can come up with alot more and probably better reasons but to me when you have a champ who can't do anything anymore except brawl in the crowd and hit his sub-par finisher you do not deserve to be champ.

But other than that shit, it seems actually decent. A tournament (which Brown will win, which kinda sucks), setting up AJ vs. Williams for Victory Road, ABYSS AND RAVEN as actual title contenders. All in all, it shows more promise than usual.

The whole tourney is a good idea, but I think it's leading to a Jarrett/Hardy rematch.

Brown will beat Raven, and Hardy will beat Abyss due to some Goldi-ference. Then Raven interferes in Monty-Hardy, and Hardy wins. It does you no good to have Monty job to Jarrett (because really, it hasn't done anyone much good), but programming him with Raven should be a good thing.

But other than that shit, it seems actually decent.  A tournament (which Brown will win, which kinda sucks), setting up AJ vs. Williams for Victory Road, ABYSS AND RAVEN as actual title contenders.  All in all, it shows more promise than usual.

The whole tourney is a good idea, but I think it's leading to a Jarrett/Hardy rematch.

Brown will beat Raven, and Hardy will beat Abyss due to some Goldi-ference. Then Raven interferes in Monty-Hardy, and Hardy wins. It does you no good to have Monty job to Jarrett (because really, it hasn't done anyone much good), but programming him with Raven should be a good thing.

Having Hardy win the tournament, and have Victory Road be a rematch would be terrible. Brown wouldn't be my choice, but he's the best man to do the job (pun intended). Whoever goes on will probably do the job to Jarrett. However, if Dutch/Jarrett have even on iota of intellegence between them, they'll give the strap to Monty instead of jobbing him out. If they do that, however, fuck 'em.

Guest Donners

Squash matches give the bigger names a chance to get on the show. Remove them, and you could maybe fit in one decent match in their place at most. The show quality is carried by the two main matches. Last week, the tag match at least was excellent. This week, the X Division match sounds very good. If it's even **, it's better than anything on this week's Raw - plus there was development for Victory Road. Sounds like a pretty good show to me.

Squash matches give the bigger names a chance to get on the show. Remove them, and you could maybe fit in one decent match in their place at most.

And what's wrong with having two bigger names facing off against each other? Oh, right, NOTHING. Nitro and Raw drew in record numbers by having their biggest stars wrestle each other, and for a company to try to go back to the dark ages of the early 90's by filling their shows with squash matches and useless video packages is preposterous. If you removed the squash matches, you could fit two decent matches in their place by simply shortening the "angle development" that usually takes forever, and maybe not airing ONE of the videos.

The show quality is carried by the two main matches.

That says a lot about how poor the show is when they RELY on two matches to have people order instead of giving the fans a reason to give a fuck.

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/new...p?news_id=10412

Controversy backstage at Impact...

- Jeff Hardy no-showed the Impact taping this week. He was scheduled to face David Young at the taping. Hardy no-showing forced TNA to rewrite much of the show. Hardy has had problems of no-showing in the past with WWE.

Oh goodie.

- Jeff Hardy no-showed the Impact taping this week. He was scheduled to face David Young at the taping. Hardy no-showing forced TNA to rewrite much of the show. Hardy has had problems of no-showing in the past with WWE.

Oh goodie.

I feel like I should've bet money on this. It was gonna happen sooner or later, but I gave Hardy the benefit of the doubt. Stupid me, I guess.

Maybe now TNA will see what a stupid fucking move it was to sign Hardy to a contract.

Guest Donners

And what's wrong with having two bigger names facing off against each other? Oh, right, NOTHING. Nitro and Raw drew in record numbers by having their biggest stars wrestle each other, and for a company to try to go back to the dark ages of the early 90's by filling their shows with squash matches and useless video packages is preposterous. If you removed the squash matches, you could fit two decent matches in their place by simply shortening the "angle development" that usually takes forever, and maybe not airing ONE of the videos.

Well, the fact that Impact has half the time, for starters. Nitro cost WCW countless dollars by giving away matches like Hogan vs. Goldberg free. Plus there's the fact that the bigger names cost TNA a lot of money, and it may be more efficient to spread them around and simply get them on screen than throw two or more into the one match.

The show quality is carried by the two main matches.

That says a lot about how poor the show is when they RELY on two matches to have people order instead of giving the fans a reason to give a fuck.

I was talking about Impact, not Victory Road. The quality of Impact depends on its two main matches, and over the last couple of weeks they have been quite good. Two good matches in an hour is a good show.

As for Victory Road, they're at least starting to make a big deal about it, which is something TNA has not done well in the past.

Well, the fact that Impact has half the time, for starters. Nitro cost WCW countless dollars by giving away matches like Hogan vs. Goldberg free. Plus there's the fact that the bigger names cost TNA a lot of money, and it may be more efficient to spread them around and simply get them on screen than throw two or more into the one match.

I don't mean the BIG names in the business, like the free agents of Austin, Foley, Goldberg, Hogan, etc. I mean TNA's uppercard and main event, namely Raven, Abyss, Jarrett, AJ Styles, Truth, and Monty Brown. Having these guys in squash matches (aside from Styles, who they seem to actually try to only use as a midcard talent when he's THE most over worker in the entire company) not only demonstrates TNA's ineffectiveness of using their roster's talents and strengths, but also shows, to me anyway, that they don't want fans to watch the shows and wonder who will win, considering it's obvious that the uppercard worker (ex. Abyss) will win a match against a no-name indy jobber (ex. all of Abyss' opponents on Velocity...er...Impact thus far).

I was talking about Impact, not Victory Road. The quality of Impact depends on its two main matches, and over the last couple of weeks they have been quite good. Two good matches in an hour is a good show.

I was also talking about Impact. And my point remains: if the quality of the ENTIRE show rests on the laurels of two matches? Then in no way, shape, or form could it be considered a GOOD show. That would be like putting Willem DaFoe and Edward Norton, two incredible actors, into a movie the quality of The Toxic Avenger Part II. Just because there are two highlights doesn't mean the WHOLE thing could be considered good.

As for Victory Road, they're at least starting to make a big deal about it, which is something TNA has not done well in the past.

Yes. I'll agree. They're actually booking towards Victory Road actually mattering. Unfortunately, I have faith in TNA fucking it all up, so I'm not shelling out anything more than $25 for a 3-hour TNA PPV, especially considering I stopped paying $10 for a 2-hour TNA PPV.

One of TNA's big problems, Jarrett and Mantel's booking aside, is that the matches that deserve 15-20 minutes are condensed into 5-10, and the matches that shouldn't be anymore than 5-10 minutes go 10-15 minutes long. When you have something that could attract more fans than you are now, as is the case with the X-Division, and don't push it to its full potential? That's asking for trouble. That would be as if Vince McMahon never pushed Steve Austin past the midcard after WrestleMania 13. Too drastic of a comparison? Not really, when you take into account that TNA's first fans came for the X-Division and stayed because the whole show was entertaining, which is EXACTLY how the Attitude era became the WWF's most profitable era to date (people came in to see Steve Austin, and continued watching because of the quality of the rest of the show).

Oh goodie.

I feel like I should've bet money on this. It was gonna happen sooner or later, but I gave Hardy the benefit of the doubt. Stupid me, I guess.

Maybe now TNA will see what a stupid fucking move it was to sign Hardy to a contract.

Guess he needed to go get his bike fixed.

I hope this isn't true...but I know it is.

For christ sake, and they are going to base their PPV around THIS guy?!?!

Jeff "you can't win, my daddy says so" Jarrett and Jeff "Dwayne Stomp's rave brother" Hardy.

Ugghhh, give me Monty Brown.