TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rob E Dangerously

The almighty "Myrtle Beach Mike"

Guest MikeSC
You need to be more unpleasant to people with WAY too much time on their hands.

-=Mike

Shut up.

See?

-=Mike

-=Mike

Says the guy with 9000 posts.

Guest MikeSC

-=Mike

I was waiting for your contribution.

I am, as usual with you, disappointed horribly.

-=Mike

"Well, I have become something that I didn't think REALLY happened to anybody. I am a guy who was beaten -- rather savagely --- by my (now ex-) fiancee. Snce July, she had beaten me 4 times. Usually, it was nothing more than slaps, an attempted kick to the groin, and hair-pulling. On Thursday, when I informed her I was, in fact, leaving town immediately, she beat me for 20 minutes straight. She smashed her portable phone over my head, opening up a rather nice-sized gash and the blood pouring down my face caused the neighbors to call the cops on my behalf." - Mike, 9/14/03

This deserves a hearty chuckle and a kudos to Mr Rob E Dangerously.

Kudos Rob. You kicked Mike's ass on this one. Lets face it the guy is a moron. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. What a meanie he is!

You are gonna need a much wider shovel to dig your sorry ass out of this one cupcake. I'd suggest using the one you shovel you bullshit with in the CE folder.

Bitch.

:throwup:

If I begged you to stop posting, would you?

And not everyone on the Internet is a loser -- just the ones that start threads like these. Crap, I created one of these threads, too. Oh well, I'll take one for the team on this...

Guest MikeSC
Kudos Rob. You kicked Mike's ass on this one. Lets face it the guy is a moron. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. What a meanie he is!

You are gonna need a much wider shovel to dig your sorry ass out of this one cupcake. I'd suggest using the one you shovel you bullshit with in the CE folder.

Bitch.

He spent hours making that thread.

I spent 2 minutes mocking him for having nothing better to do.

Yup, that was an "ass-kicking".

-=Mik

And not everyone on the Internet is a loser -- just the ones that start threads like these. Crap, I created one of these threads, too. Oh well, I'll take one for the team on this...

I dunno, the "RobJohnStone / World History" thread had its moments.

I dunno, the "RobJohnStone / World History" thread had its moments.

I heard stories of those Rob threads -- I'm not man enough to go in them though...

Bitch.

He spent hours making that thread.

I spent 2 minutes mocking him for having nothing better to do.

Yup, that was an "ass-kicking".

-=Mik

I know its sarcasm, but its as close to reality as Mike is gonna get.

Lets all bloviate!

Guest TheEdge

Good point.

I was waiting for your contribution.

I am, as usual with you, disappointed horribly.

-=Mike

Ha...you're so predictable.

Every time somebody punks you out, you come back with the same tired grade school response. Your no-selling tactics = B-grade psychology at best. Does anybody actually buy your bullshit besides your flunkies?

What's next, Mike? "I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!"? I guess that would be a step up from your usual, "Youre just an idiot, your opinion doesn't matter, your post didn't faze me, I'm disappointed in you, I expected more, blah, blah, blah."

Very childish.

And it does nothing to debunk the fact that you are a hypocrite. I've got 9,000 posts that say you practically live in this folder...what do you got besides another cliche comeback?

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Only in America does politics turn everyone's brain into mush.