TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shoes Head

Scott Keith's Book

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
You know what I want to see?

I am making a challenge.

One of you fucks that lives near Keith, bring a sign to his Deli or Bookstore or wherever he works...

Something along the lines of the Clerks' "I Eat Cock" word balloon sign...

Mess with the fucker and post pictures and forever have the board's respect.

I'm the only one who lives near him. And everyone already respects me. Your idea is about as lame as your frat parties. In fact, that has to be the most unfunny and ridiculous "challenges" I've ever heard.

It's a challenge because my posts are better than yours, have more material, more pictures, and don't rely on "methinks" as a clever way to sound intelligent. Both of you should take me up on my offer as a way to get out of the creative funk, or cock guzzling, in which both of you currently engage.

Respond to the post or post original ideas or quote me and be pussies and SHUT THE FUCK UP, BITCHES....your choice.

It's a challenge because my posts are better than yours, have more material, more pictures, and don't rely on "methinks" as a clever way to sound intelligent. Both of you should take me up on my offer as a way to get out of the creative funk, or cock guzzling, in which both of you currently engage.

Respond to the post or post original ideas or quote me and be pussies and SHUT THE FUCK UP, BITCHES....your choice.

Look guys! Astroturf head is trying an internet heel turn!

AWWWWW.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

:lol:

How is that a challege? It might be a challege if you are 10 or can't write.

It's about the same challenge it is for you to use the word challenge

Guest Joshua A. Norton

Join me or die! There is no room for loafers! Can you see what I am trying to say?

Awsoma power!

Guest INXS

The book is okay..not a patch on "Tonight..in this very ring" which I thought was pretty good. It does contain a few snippets of insider info, especially a lot on the Austin saga that I haven't read anywhere else. It is heavy on of re-printed rants however. Scott Keith does have a contact in WWE that passed on a lot of the info inside...if anyone wants the book emailing to them drop me a PM...