TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Red Baron

Stupid CE People

Guest MikeSC
I'm sure that most people here are glad for that. But hey enough of the foolish banter and easy jokes.

shorten your sig.

Better?

-=Mike

Guest MikeSC
Your rotating page long political parrot pictures only serve to enrage me further.

I find it best to blame the French.

-=Mike

Guest MikeSC
WOW! Maybe he'll make a crack about Mexicans next!

Already did that in CE last night.

-=Mike

Guest Cerebus

I'm going to state right off the bat, I'm drunk as a skunk.

But I have to say, as a CE person, the best HD threads are the onesin which CE people invade.

That is all.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Oh that statement a couple statements ago couldn't possibly be more incorrect. Quit drinking.

Guest Cerebus
Oh that statement a couple statements ago couldn't possibly be more incorrect. Quit drinking.

Yeah you're right.

The things we say/post in our hazy alcohol infused moments.

For the most part I got no beef with Mike

But his sig does violate sig size rules

I'm waiting for Mike to ask you to site the sig size rule, and then continously claim that his sig is not to long even though he has evidence otherwise.

EDIT: It's horribly Ironic that I'm talking about sig size.

Guest CronoT
Yet I hear Canadians complain that their PM is a lush/idiot/whatever and their government never gets much done.

So would you disagree?  Because it seems like being a Canadian isn't really much better in that regard.

Or do you feel that way in the sense that Canadians pay no attention whatsover to politics in their own country?

Paul Martin? There's not really any real complaints. Nowhere near Bush's level. Our other PM, Jean Chretien, had been brain dead and quasi-retarded for a strong 3-4 years, but we don't make threads about it.

Canada pays attention to politics, but it doesn't usually transform into a pinching and screaming match between the left and right wing. I'd say Canadians have more tact more than they don't care.

Or that, in the grand scheme of things, the Canadian P.M has the same level of power as a high school student body President.

-=Mike

You exemplify my original statement perfectly. Thank you.

Mike does tend to shove his head up his ass several times a day, doesn't he?

Guest CronoT
I'd just like to say that Mike embodies at LEAST 35% of what's wrong with America.

What's the other 65%? :P

Guest Salacious Crumb
I'd just like to say that Mike embodies at LEAST 35% of what's wrong with America.

What's the other 65%? :P

C-Bacon and INXS.

EDIT: Nevermind, they'd be about 90% of what's wrong with the rest of the world.

Guest MikeSC

I figured my utter not giving of a shit about the world would be good for at least 47%.

-=Mike

What does Mike do that's "wrong" with America, and what does he have to do in order to get that figure up more?

Also, as a percentage, how much do I embody what's wrong with America?...

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Maybe 16%. You're a by-the-numbers working joe who never breaks the law and votes Republican. Eric is at least 40%. I'd say Mike's more like 60.

Don't forget I'm also the son of a mill worker -- a REAL mill worker, not the pseudo-mill worker that John Edwards old man was.

And I'll probably be voting for THREE Democrats this year.

Wait a minute, so if I vote Democrat my "Here's what's wrong with America" ratio will increase? I guess then Tyler and his ilk are in the 99-100 percent range...

Guest MikeSC
Maybe 16%. You're a by-the-numbers working joe who never breaks the law and votes Republican. Eric is at least 40%. I'd say Mike's more like 60.

My mommy is a teacher, which makes me, basically, the offspring of the greatest occupation on Earth.

Sure, I don't like teachers and all, but still...

-=Mike

Guest Brian
My mommy is a teacher... I don't like teachers and all, but still...

-=Mike

God Mike, you don't even like your own mother.

You should just gather around the fire with us and sing Joan Baez and Dylan.