TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

Angels/Red Sox ALDS Thread

I was worried, as Timlin can run hot and cold, but I guess he's MONEY~! in the post.

1-0. Offense looked very good today, obviously. Hopefully they give Pedro the same support tomorrow.

10P! Be there or be square!

Pedro v. Tubby!

Like you said, if they can give Pedro good run support and you can get seven solid innings out of him...they'll be up 2-0 headed back to Fenway and I don't see how in the hell the Angels will be able to come back.

Re-read my posts, dude. I flipped out not because I was worried about losing the game today (they had it in the bag once Embree got out of the inning), but I hate to see Terry keeping in pitchers too long because if you don't remember COUGH GAME 7 2003 COUGH, a certain someone lost his job because of it.

Calm fucking down.

They won the game. That's all that matters. Get the 2003 Forrest Gump moment out of your head and move on. The game is over.

I just hope he doesn't do this later on in the playoffs when it's a closer score. That's my point I'm trying to make.

He said the exact same thing about Pedro a few weeks ago when he left him in their to give up that home run to Matsui in the 7th that cost them the game against the Yankees.

Just in case people are too busy watching the Yankees/Twins game on ESPN, this game is also going on

Top of the 1st inning, Boston gets the bases loaded but fails to score

Guest Coffey
Just in case people are too busy watching the Yankees/Twins game on ESPN, this game is also going on

Top of the 1st inning, Boston gets the bases loaded but fails to score

...and Manny struck out.

EDIT: Vlad walked.

Guest Coffey

Wow. Colon just walked in a run. Manny is still 0-1 with a strikeout as he's the one that walked in the run. Bases still loaded. Sox are getting runners.

My policy is that the game in later innings gets top priority.

Same with me...and I'm a diehard Red Sox fan.

I'd just rather watch the Yankees game at this point. Sox/Angles has a ways to go to get truly intersting.

Hey guys I just got home from the Yankees/Twins thread!

What a game. I hate New York, but damn if it wasn't an emotional roller coaster.

What's with this ballpark in Anaheim...not just the field, but like...the screen, dugouts, walls, etc....it's too green and gloomy.

Again, as a 100% no liking any other team other than the Red Sox fan, I have to say I'm rooting for the Yankees just because it won't seem the same against the Twins if we get to the ALCS. If it's going to happen this year, we have to go through the Yankees.

Guest Coffey
Again, as a 100% no liking any other team other than the Red Sox fan, I have to say I'm rooting for the Yankees just because it won't seem the same against the Twins if we get to the ALCS. If it's going to happen this year, we have to go through the Yankees.

..and it'd be more entertaining to watch the Yankees/Red Sox feud continue. It's like Flair/Steamboat. It's crazy!

I wanna see someone get kicked in the neck. LOL!

I don't think the Sox need to go through the Yankees en route to a WS to "put the curse to rest"

I say win it however you f'king can

I don't think the Sox need to go through the Yankees en route to a WS to "put the curse to rest"

It's destiny. It shouldn't happen any other way, and you know Yankee fans will just get on the Red Sox about how they didn't beat them to get there.

..and it'd be more entertaining to watch the Yankees/Red Sox feud continue. It's like Flair/Steamboat. It's crazy!

I wanna see someone get kicked in the neck. LOL!

No doubt. As much as I hated what happened last year and the Yankees, the 2003 ALCS was the most exciting baseball I've seen in years, prehaps in my lifetime of 18 years.

But the ending did kind of ruin it.

Guest Coffey

It's destiny. It shouldn't happen any other way, and you know Yankee fans will just get on the Red Sox about how they didn't beat them to get there.

And? They'll still be the World Champions, not the Yankees. So if any Yankee fans tell you that, tell them to suck your dick.