TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

The OAO Vice Presidential Debate Thread

I fucking hate that woman, ugh.

Again, she gives off a total PBS vibe.

I'm expecting Oscar the Grouch to show up at any moment, so we can note the surprising similarities between Oscar and Cheney.

That's one thing that's bugged me about Edwards...he's too busy about fucking plugging John Kerry and not telling us why it's a good idea to have him as Vice President in case if Kerry can't be in officel.

Guest GreatOne

Edwards with a Nam reference, make that two.

And works Kerry's debate into it.

Jesus, Cheney just mentioned George W. Bush - AGAIN. Is Cheney in love with George Bush? He's almost comical.

-=Rob

That's one thing that's bugged me about Edwards...he's too busy about fucking plugging John Kerry and not telling us why it's a good idea to have him as Vice President in case if Kerry can't be in officel.

No one on the planet can tell us why Edwards succeeding as President would be good, so how can he?

Guest MikeSC
Jesus, Cheney just mentioned George W. Bush - AGAIN. Is Cheney in love with George Bush? He's almost comical.

-=Rob

You don't see him referring to Bush ad inifitum. Edwards has nothing else outside of "Wasn't Kerry GREAT, Thursday?"

Jesus, Kerry wasn't even THAT great.

-=Mike

-=Rob

You don't see him referring to Bush ad inifitum. Edwards has nothing else outside of "Wasn't Kerry GREAT, Thursday?"

-=Mike

I'm getting vibes of when Marcy D'arcy got rid of her fear of public speaking...

"DOH, AH BROKE THE ROOLZ, *hyuck*!"

-=Rob

-=Mike

Perhaps he's referencing the previous speech so people can better grasp the idea he's trying to preach? Perhaps he's mentioning Kerry because Cheney keeps trying to do the same? Perhaps there is a more mature reason for this than "Maybe he's in LOVE~! HA~!"

Guest Cerebus

I would mark if the moderator took out a chair and beat Edwards for violating the rule.

Guest MikeSC
LOLOLOL @ Edwards reference to John Kerry and the lady giving him crap about it.

Hmm, is Edwards a puppet?

-=Mike