TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

Braves/Astros NLDS Thread

Guest Smues

Chipper leads the 6th off with his 2nd hit of the series, and his first good looking one. Now let's hope Estrada doesn't get doubled up.

Guest Smues

Estrada strikes out, Andruw follows with a double and it's runners on 2nd and 3rd with 1 out. Andruw doesn't get it done in the regular season at the bat, but damn he's now 9-15 in this series and if we somehow win this series he's the MVP hands down.

Guest Smues

Now if only Atlanta wasn't already using a tired bullpen. But damn that was a nice shot. Go Braves!

Guest Smues

And into the bottom of the 6th we go. Gryboski is gone, I'd guess next might be cruz or alfonseca.

Guest Anglesault
So one inning after Fat Rodge leaves, his lead gets blown

That is the Astros in a nutshell

It would have been so much sweeter if the Rocket got launched.

Speaking of "Fat Rodge" can someone explain why people like Roger or Schilling, supposed workout fiends, look so damned fat?

Edited by Anglesault

Guest Smues

And Alfonseca gets out of the 6th without either runner scoring. Into the 7th we go still tied at 5-5 with the top of the lineup due up.

Guest Smues
If the Braves win today, the Braves win tomorrow.

I dunno, I think Jaret Wright would pitch and he didn't look good at all in game 1. On the other hand I think he could bounce back and pitch like he did most of the season. I'm thinking also if there's a game 5 if Hampton is ok he might be used.

Guest Smues

Dang Gallo strikes out Furcal and Drew right off the bat and now another pitcher is coming in for Giles.

Guest Smues

Double play inning over. Chipper Johnny and Andruw are up next. This is Atlanta's best chance to get a lead. Get one of the first two on and hope for Andruw's hot bat to continue.

Guest Smues

Estrada walks, Green pinch runs, Andruw batting, and Houstin brings in Lidge. This should be interesting.

Guest Smues
Brad Lidge's arm is going to fall off before this series is over.

Don't get my hopes up.

Guest Brian
Speaking of "Fat Rodge" can someone explain why people like Roger or Schilling, supposed workout fiends, look so damned fat?

I can speak from experience. Im hefty because I don't like dieting. Dieting isn't essential to being in great shape. You can still lift heavy and build great endurance without being in the best of shape, you just keep your weight low enough (knees) and eat healty and balanced. You just don't, say, watch calories or cut things out entirely from your diet. Moderation.