TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

The ALCS: New York Yankees vs. Boston Red Sox

Guest DubWiser

I've been trying to get "Orlando Calrissian" over as a nickname for Cabrera.

It's not really working out.

//neR

I like mini-Manny for Cabrera. I think he looks like Manny in terms of facial structure and the way that they dress and carry themselves on the field.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

well when Foulke was in Chicago we called him "sweaty" if that helps

Millar singles, Tek with a surprise bunt that A-Rod can't throw, mini-Manny follows with a single of his own...bases loaded, one out.

Just for kicks. The greatest Yankees NEVER to win a World Series...

C Mike Stanley

1B Don Mattingly

2B Horace Clark

SS Kid Elberfeld

3B Jerry Kenney (Pags won a ring with the '91 Twins)

OF Hideki Matsui

OF Willie Keeler

OF Bobby Murcer

DH Oscar Gamble

SP Mike Mussina

SP Mel Stottlemyre

SP Jack Chesbro

SP Fritz Peterson

SP Al Downing

CL Dave Righetti

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Ugh Schilling's ankle looks bad

He's pitching well though.

See you in game 7.

Wow, it only took until the bottom of the 4th for the overreacting, whining, and crying to come from the worst, stupidest, most ignorant fans in baseball..yanks fans.

Schilling's earned a merit badge for his performance tonight so far. And the Sox are doing what they should have done in 2 in regards to Lieber; make him throw a bunch of pitches while the Yankees are a bit overanxious (Matsui swinging at the first pitch earlier, as an example).

So how long do you think Lieber and Schilling will be in now? I think Schilling's good for 1, maybe 2 more innings, same with Lieber.

Win or lose this series, Schilling will always have my respect for this performance tonight.

Hobbled, coming off the worst start of his playoff career and put into a must win game, he gives them 7 innings of one run baseball. What a performance, what an effort, SCHILLING~!

And good for Bellhorn for hitting that kid in the front row. About time he shattered out of that slump.

Guest Anglesault
Arroyo in the bullpen?

Whpo in the HELL is pitching tomorrow for the Sox?

Does it matter at this point? We can't hit ANYONE and we're in the midst of a collapse the likes of which has never been seen in baseball, and the last time it happened in ANY sport was before most of us were born.

Wakefield's delivery and the fact that he doesn't throw hard at all makes it easy for him to pitch for some time.

Knuckleballers usually have an easy delivery.

Win or lose this series, Schilling will always have my respect for this performance tonight.

Hobbled, coming off the worst start of his playoff career and put into a must win game, he gives them 7 innings of one run baseball. What a performance, what an effort, SCHILLING~!

And good for Bellhorn for hitting that kid in the front row. About time he shattered out of that slump.

It was kind of unfair how bad Bellhorn and Damon were doing. I knew it was bound to happen that one of them kill us.

Tim Wakefield is the tentative starter tomorrow.

Wait.

Wakefield pitched on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday for three innings. I know hes a knuckle baller, but thats insane.