TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GreatWhiteNope

RIP Sharon Osbourne

is that fake or something? Why is the resolution and screen size so fucked up, and why is there a bunch of "x's" marking stuff out?

is that fake or something? Why is the resolution and screen size so fucked up, and why is there a bunch of "x's" marking stuff out?

The obituary is premade in advance - but it's next in line in their news cache after Reeve's death.

Reeve's write-up looked just like this an hour ago.

I tend to agree, no way two major celebs have died on the same night.

Although she was battling cancer but no way is this true. Those X's are making me think this is fake.

The obituary is premade in advance - but it's next in line in their news cache after Reeve's death.

Reeve's write-up looked just like this an hour ago.

it's like he said, Christopher Reeve's article looked exactly like that when it was first put on the site

I thought maybe abcnews just had all their obits lined up....but after the Osbourne story it goes to stuff about the Robert Blake trial...

Im waiting for some serious confirmation on this one though...little too hard to believe that this night is this bad.

I know for a fact that some websites do prepare an obituary in advance for celebrities that look to be getting close to dying.

With that being said, a pre-written obituary for Sharon Osbourne doesn't seem to make much sense. Still, I don't think she's dead.

Guest Anglesault
Notice the only thing that is missing are dates.

Odd if they prepare obituaries in advance....

Reeve's was like that an hour ago.

Guest El Satanico

Actually a pre-written obit for her does make sense, seeing as how she is battling cancer.

They do pre-made obituaries for just about everyone, from what I understand, and it's not like Sharon wasn't in a lot of newsbits over the past couple of years.

Still, if it is a mistake, one has to wonder how they made it. R isn't too close to O when it comes to alphabetizing, and ditto C to S. That's the main reason I think it's legit... you don't accidentally select to upload "creeve.html" and "sosborne.html" at the same time.

Rest in peace.

Guest CronoT

Okay, I've checked CBS and NBC news sites, and they have nothing on Sharon Osbourne being dead.

[EDIT]-I also checked CNN.com and the Fox News Channel website. Nothing on Sharon Osbourne having passed away.

Well, she WAS battling cancer.

As far as I know, she had gotten completely rid of it and wasn't really suffering any ill effects because of it.

If you're going to have a pre-written obituary for a celebrity, there just seems like there would be WAY more sensical people than Sharon Osbourne.

Guest El Satanico

They didn't report on Reeve for awhile either.

ABC's site isn't showing this as a new headline, so it must be pretty fresh.

Well, she WAS battling cancer.

As far as I know, she had gotten completely rid of it and wasn't really suffering any ill effects because of it.

If you're going to have a pre-written obituary for a celebrity, there just seems like there would be WAY more sensical people than Sharon Osbourne.

Such as Ozzy Osbourne?

Guest Anglesault

Is it safe to call this the night from hell?

They're supposed to come in threes. Not three in a day.

They didn't report on Reeve for awhile either.

ABC's site isn't showing this as a new headline, so it must be pretty fresh.

They dont have the next stories numbered after the Sharon obit up on the front page yet either...