TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GreatWhiteNope

Today's "fuck you" goes to the Boston Herald

I never understood why sports fans riot after their team WINS. It never seems to make much sense to me. Hell, even if they lose, it would be more productive to destroy the opposing city, not your own. What a bunch of idiots...

Guest Wildbomb 4:20

She was in one of my classes.

I'm pissed off by a couple of things by the event, first off by the about 500 people who were pulling shit like lighting fires and turning cars over. I'm also fucking pissed off because where she was...THERE. WASN'T. RIOTING.

It's still a giant fucking mess, and I'm disappointed by the BPD, and the friggen idiots who decided that violence is an awesome way to celebrate. I went down to City Hall, then the State House, where all we did was cheer, and it was a damn good time. This is reprehensible.

--Ryan

...Fucking pissed off beyond belief...

She was in one of my classes.

I'm pissed off by a couple of things by the event, first off by the about 500 people who were pulling shit like lighting fires and turning cars over. I'm also fucking pissed off because where she was...THERE. WASN'T. RIOTING.

It's still a giant fucking mess, and I'm disappointed by the BPD, and the friggen idiots who decided that violence is an awesome way to celebrate. I went down to City Hall, then the State House, where all we did was cheer, and it was a damn good time. This is reprehensible.

--Ryan

...Fucking pissed off beyond belief...

Sorry man.

Hate to ask, but did you know her personally or more along the lines of know of her but didn't know her?

I knew her, but didn't know her know her. Like, she was in the same major I was and all, had the same classes together, but it wasn't like I was good friends with her.

Still doesn't make it right, nor lessens the impact. I'm fucking ripshit, and I'm wasted as all motherfuck right now.

--Ryan

...who doesn't give a shit what your politics are, if you die too young you die too young and it's fucking not right...

I knew her, but didn't know her know her. Like, she was in the same major I was and all, had the same classes together, but it wasn't like I was good friends with her.

Still doesn't make it right, nor lessens the impact. I'm fucking ripshit, and I'm wasted as all motherfuck right now.

--Ryan

...who doesn't give a shit what your politics are, if you die too young you die too young and it's fucking not right...

Agreed man, agreed.

No it doesn't lessen the impact. I've lost classmates before in some bad situations, I lost one to a hit and run and one got struck by a drunk driver. It sucks big time.

Politics mean nothing to me anyway.

Has the image changed, or am I supposed to be offended by the "MARK OF A WINNER" cover?

On Friday, it was a picture of the woman that died lying on the street as she was being attended to, I believe. Yeah, that won front page honors rather than the Sox on-field celebration or even A-Rod breaking down into tears.

You can still read the oodles of fan mail the Herald got from it though.

You can also find the image on a bunch of other news sites...it's still posted on some journalists' message boards, too.

--Ryan

...Argh, tomorrow's Images of News class is going to piss me off...