TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
strummer

Chapters and Match Extras for ECW DVD

A lot of people say the Sabu vs. 2 Cold Scorpio match from Cyberslam was one of the promotions best matches. I haven't seen it yet, and it is one of the only remaining big matches I haven't seen from ECW.

If you buy it at FYE you get a free ECW winter hat with it.

well that explains why FYE is charging $8+ more then amazon.com which has it listed it at $20.97 And I didn't see anything about a free ECW winter hat at FYE. Anyone got a link? I want my free ECW winter hat dammit........lol.

Guest Rrrsh
No Feature on Their Last most dominant champion? That's Just Incredible!

Fucking Gold!

If you buy it at FYE you get a free ECW winter hat with it.

well that explains why FYE is charging $8+ more then amazon.com which has it listed it at $20.97 And I didn't see anything about a free ECW winter hat at FYE. Anyone got a link? I want my free ECW winter hat dammit........lol.

It's prolly a woolie.

Guest M. Harry Smilac

Fye has the beanie hat exclusive.

Best Buy is doing the RVD action figure exclusive.

I'll be getting mine from the blue shirts.

I have a Slayer Beanie, and a Redskins Beanie(black beanie with a burgandy "R" outlined with gold) I wouldn't mind adding an ECW beanie to the pile. But where on FYE does it say anything about the beanie, I didn't see anything or read anything about it......anyone with a link?

What RVD figure is being handed out? If it isn't one of the ECW ones, its just pointless, it really is and I can just imagine that beanie. The ECW logo on the front and the WWE logo in the back a hell of a lot bigger than the ECW logo up front. I just want the dvd really, I don't need anything else.

Guest curry_man2002
*Barely Legal: Lance Storm vs. RVD

*Barely Legal: Taz vs. Sabu

*Barely Legal: The Main Event

Are these the whole matches from start to finish or are they just highlights

Raven dosen't get his own chapter?

Other than that and the lacking match list, it sounds good.

Vince hates Raven, I mean he really hates him

I remember an interview Raven did something about he left the fed saying that he liked and got along with Vince. It was Pat Patterson that he didn't get along with cause Patterson didn't know what to do with Raven and he didn't get and understand what Raven was about. But, I could be wrong.

In his 2003 Shoot with RF, Raven says that when Vince was informed that Raven was hired in 2000, Vince's reaction was, "Who the fuck hired Raven ?".

Well I can't really blame him for saying that. I mean I loved his WCW stuff but, near the end of that run and then his last run with ECW Raven just seemed old and worned out. Like he didn't want to do it anymore. That's why I was shocked that WWE hired him.

Guest Valcourt
:headbang: Even at my most jaded highs of smarkdom, ECW could make me mark out like a 12 year old. This DVD is so great, I really want to get it. I would love to see some more Danny Doring and roadkill shit.

Of course since this is wwe produced it will be biased like the monday night war dvd. Vince will never admit that other promotions had better ideas and matches than his. Even though you really cant say that ECW was better than WWF cuz financially wise and size wise and even popularity wise it always was.

But hey Vince, its cool you outlasted them all, so you should have no problem in sayign that other promotions were very good and had cool things, since in the end you beat them all (mostly by dumb luck and mismanagement of WCW- I think that if vince never got on the attitude b andwagon and wwf didnt exlode in 98 and wound up folding , wcw would have stayed number 1 untill people got bored of it and the politics and crap and wcw would have still died in 2001. and right now we would have had no major national wrestling promotion)

Im intrigued by this set, and since I dont have any of those matches on tape save the rvd/lynn one. I can justify a buy. Ill just have to see where its cheapest lol