TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LaParkaMarka

Who Will Win the NFC West?

I used to think Seahawks, all the way. After all, the Rams were on a decline and San Fran/Arizona were jokes. Then Seattle loses to the Rams and Cards. Not good. The 4-3 Rams are 3-0 against the division, but they lost against the Dolphins. The Dolphins!!!

I'm going to go out on a retarded limb here. I like the Cardinals. Yes, they're 2-4. But they've played tough in every game, seem to be constantly improving. They'll have Boldin back soon. Plus the Rams play the Eagles, while the Hawks play the Vikes. I don't see the Rams or Hawks winning either of those. I think the Cards go 9-7, the Rams 8-8, the Hawks 8-8. Niners 6-10.

Here's the schedules for all four teams:

Cardinals: 2-4, 1-2 against the division

at Bills

at Dolphins

Giants

at Panthers

Jets

at Lions

49ers

Rams

at Seahawks

Buccaneers

Rams: 4-3, 3-0 division

Patriots

Seahawks

at Bills

at Packers

49ers

at Panthers

at Cardinals

Eagles

Jets

Seahawks: 3-3, 1-2 division

Carolina

@San Francisco

@St. Louis

Miami

Buffalo

Dallas

@Minnesota

@N.Y. Jets

Arizona

Atlanta

Niners: 1-5, 1-2 division

@Chicago

Seattle

Carolina

@Tampa Bay

Miami

@St. Louis

@Arizona

Washington

Buffalo

@New England

Im still picking the Seahawks or the Rams to win because they definitely have the talent over Arizona. The Hawks haven't been the same since their 4th quarter collapse against St. Loius but eventually they will get their shit together.

St. Louis definitely has the edge right now, but the Seahawks will be out for revenge when they face them again. I think Seattle will barely finish ahead of St. Louis by the end of the season because theyre schedule looks easier to me and I think theyre the better team.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I'm still saying the Seahawks at 10-6, who will promptly get killed in the first round of the playoffs. I say they lose 2 of their remaining home games, and in NY.

The Rams are double-fucked with the Eagles and Pats, plus going into Lambeau. I think they go 8-8.

The Cards and the Niners both suck too much.

Guest Salacious Crumb

The Seahawks will win. The Rams haven't looked good at any point this season while the Seahawks have at least looked decent. The Rams lost to Miami for gawd's sake.

Mike Martz will make the difference for the Seahawks winning.