TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GreatWhiteNope

CNN Live projections

Guest Stranger

That's a correct result so far, but its what has been predicted all along, the real indications will start coming out in an hour or so, especially when the Cali and Ohio votes come through. It just said that Ohio might not be announced for hours because of lines of people still waiting to vote. Most Southern States will obviously vote Bush because Bush's party is dominated by white church-goers, while the Democrates are an equal party, with black members, white members and mixed religions. Sad, but true.

Guest Salacious Crumb
That's a correct result so far, but its what has been predicted all along, the real indications will start coming out in an hour or so, especially when the Cali and Ohio votes come through. It just said that Ohio might not be announced for hours because of lines of people still waiting to vote. Most Southern States will obviously vote Bush because Bush's party is dominated by white church-goers, while the Democrates are an equal party, with black members, white members and mixed religions. Sad, but true.

Seriously dude shut the fuck up. I'm sick of your fucking bullshit.

Guest MikeSC

Seriously, you are a total fucktard. I'll totally miss you when you're banned.

-=Mike

Seriously dude shut the fuck up. I'm sick of your fucking bullshit.

Mad, just seriously...walk away.

There is no point wasting your energy or a post.

You can only make us all dumber when he responds. Meaning his response will make us dumber, SEE! Dammit! I can't even type he has deluded my intellgience.

Guest MikeSC
how is that bullshit though?

Because it is so fucking stupid and laden with bullshit that if you don't see it, you're too fucking moronic to even bother with.

-=Mike

Guest The Shadow Behind You

Whatever lingering intelligence I still had after 18 years of watching WWE, just got raped by reading that post.

Guest Salacious Crumb

Votes are probably still going to go for 2-3 hours. My mom is currently in line and she still has an hour and 20 minutes.

Guest Salacious Crumb
Mathews said MSNBC may call Ohio after this commercial break.

Guess they didn't learn a damned thing from 2000 then.

Guest JRE

Republicans resorting to juevenile trashtalk quickly, as usual.

(Wait...before you reply, I'm just taking the obvious, pretty lame, joke.)

Guest MikeSC
Mathews said MSNBC may call Ohio after this commercial break.

I guess they want to wait until the polls JUST close.

Well, let's see what they pick.

-=Mike

Guest Salacious Crumb
MSNBC: Ohio - Too close to call

Well duh, what dumbfuck there thought they could call the state as soon as the polls closed. People are still going to be voting here at 10.

MSNBC: Ohio - Too close to call

Well duh, what dumbfuck there thought they could call the state as soon as the polls closed. People are still going to be voting here at 10.

Please...for the love of God...someone post a picture of Dan Rather...PLEASE!!!

Guest The Shadow Behind You

Anyone really think we can get a complete surprise tonight? Meaning Kerry winning a normally Republican state or vice versa?

Anyone really think we can get a complete surprise tonight? Meaning Kerry winning a normally Republican state or vice versa?

I really don't think so. I think there are several bubble states that could go either way, but I really don't think anything mindblowing is going to happen.

Guest Salacious Crumb

If there's a big surprise it'll be Bush winning something like New Jersey. I don't think Kerry can pull off any surprises in the South or Mid-West. He'll have to win on battleground states and DNC strongholds.