TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ragingfear79

Star Wars Teaser Trailer Thoughts

I thought it was clear that Master Syfo-Dias was killed ten years before AOTC, Obi-Wan said so when he talked to the Prime Minister of Kamino. What's the confusion here?

Well, he ordered the creation of a clone army without the Jedi Council's permission or knowledge. For what purpose?

It, in all likelyhood, could have been Sidious/Palpatine using the name as an alias.

I was thinking Dias was some rogue Jedi or something. I guess I'm thinking too much of it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in AOTC when Obi-Wan asked Jango-Fett about Syfo-Dias Jango said something along the lines of "I got my orders from someone named Tyrannus"? Jango acted like he had never heard the name Syfo-Dias before.

If I remember right, I remember some speculation about Greivious being Sifo-Dias. Which works cuz having it be somebody TOO obvious like Dooku or Sidious makes it less interesting. Plus you get to meet another Jedi who didn't exactly fit in with the Order and gives the general a bit of backstory so he isn't a throwaway charactor like Darth Maul.

I guess Lucas believes in karmic balance, because the trailer was all sorts of awesome, and now we get this:

vaderheidi.jpg

George, I suppose, is so hard up for money that he's shilling for Target...

Bump.

There is speculation that after the birth of Vader, there will be some sort of final scene where Anakin and Obi Wan meet face to face, w/ Vader in the suit, as a means of Vader telling Obi Wan to take Luke and hide him from the Emperor. This could help to explain why in the original Trilogy, Vader says he feels Luke's presence, and the Emperor says, "Strange, yet I feel nothing..."

Also, here's an image of Yoda viewing the aftermath of Anakin destroying the Jedi Temple.

yodaholoroom.jpg

Also, here's a picture of General Grevious

movie_bg.jpg

Guest TheLastBoyscout
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in AOTC when Obi-Wan asked Jango-Fett about Syfo-Dias Jango said something along the lines of "I got my orders from someone named Tyrannus"? Jango acted like he had never heard the name Syfo-Dias before.

Of course, Sidious acted through Tyrannus (Dooku) and would have never made contact personally with someone that low on the totem pole.