TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Banders Kennany

Fat Hot Thumbtack

Guest Banders Kennany

Yes, I did hit a girl, but it's like she's a tiny thing. She lives up to her name but only has two tits. This was pretty much the last straw since she's hit me very hard in anger and this was while I was fighting and she wanted to take my advantage away. I never fight with a girl unless they hit me a bunch of times or I'm too concentrated to afford getting hit. I have hit seven girls in my life.

Yes, I did hit a girl, but it's like she's a tiny thing. She lives up to her name but only has two tits. This was pretty much the last straw since she's hit me very hard in anger and this was while I was fighting and she wanted to take my advantage away. I never fight with a girl unless they hit me a bunch of times or I'm too concentrated to afford getting hit. I have hit seven girls in my life.

Hey, who's countin'.......

Guest Banders Kennany

I meant she is not tiny. She's not fat or anything, but she's 5'8" or something. I can only say I know the number because well, punching a girl out is something you kind of remember.

Guest Banders Kennany

One of them has a gun and the others have short tempers so now that you mention it, I'm a little afraid they might convince him to do something.