TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Mandarin

The OAO Jakks Classic Superstars Thread

Shit, yeah. Bobby Heenan in CS 6 and now GORILLA in CS7, not to mention Harley Race and Superstar.

Besides that, RA13 Tomko and Regal, the exclusive Val, and the COLLECTORS RING(~!!) all look gorgeous.

Just opened a box of Classics 5 last night at work, and they all look amazing. I bought Brutus Beefcake and King Kong Bundy. Both are awesome, although I'm afraid to try and take Beefcake's jacket off, as it's so tight, it might tear. He comes with the hedgeclippers. For Bundy, unlike Yokozuna's small head, his head is the perfect size. I plan on picking up Terry Funk sometime soon, as well.

I saw the Series 5 ones in a St Louis area Toy's R Us last weekend. The Paul Orndorff and the Iron Shiek are especially awesome. Shiek has the pointed toe boots and Orndorff has his red robe. I would never normally pick up the Beefcake figure but I it looks so nice I may not be able to pass on it.

Hopefully, getting a couple tomorrow.

Time to bump this, I guess.

Dean Malenko, Arn Anderson, Mr. Perfect and Sabu were all announced for an upcoming CS line recently. I am very happy with this news.

Unfortunately, seeing as Jakks no longer has any interest in getting their product to Canada, I'll likely never get my hands on these. Bastards.

CS1- Bret Hart, Ultimate Warrior, Andre the Giant, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels and Triple H

CS2- Ric Flair, Dude Love, Mankind, George Steel, Sgt. Slaughter, Big John Studd

CS3- Ted DiBiase, Bret Hart, Jake Roberts, Undertaker, Jimmy Snuka, Ultimate Warrior

CS4- Yokozuna, Roddy Piper, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Hillbilly Jim, Junkyard Dog, Tito Santana

CS5- Terry Funk, Iron Shiek, Paul Orndorff, Brutus Beefcake, Nik Volkoff, King Kong Bundy

CS Tag Teams 1- Bret Hart and Jim Neidhart, Hawk and Animal, Shawn Michaels and Marty Jannetty

There's also a Ric Flair variant and a shitty Andre/Studd/Roberts 3-pack.

Why is anything with Andre and Jake Roberts shitty?