TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest subliminal_animal

Nice Guy Adam

Guest Shutterspeed
If you were REALLY a nice guy, you wouldn't of said that.

Hitler.

No, see, it's a Tarantino reference. You know, the director known globally for his gangster films with their slick style and bloodshed? Watch yourself. If not, you might find your facial features damaged when you're bloody, bound and gagged in a large loft-style building or in the boot of a black car while your referentially elite protagonists discuss the more extraneous elements of pop culture.

Probably nothing will happen though.

You never know :o . And Zack was the one who thought up the name, I liked it, so I changed it. What is it with this board now, there was a time when quality was posted in HD, now everyone has just resorted to stupid put-downs and really crap jokes. Whatever happened to the greatness of the SAGA or the Gang Wars?

What is it with this board now, there was a time when quality was posted in HD, now everyone has just resorted to stupid put-downs and really crap jokes.

When the fuck was this?

Guest Nanks
Fuck off Nanks, you follow me around and want to insult me but in reality the joke is on you and you'll never know how bad.

Seeing as you post in every thread imaginable, does that mean that everyone here "follows you around" in your mind?? In keeping with that 'logic', are you "following around" the creators of all of these threads??

The irony of the last bit of your post is almost too much to bear.

Guest Shutterspeed

Nanks is followed around because it's widely-known that he carries alcohol. Guy's the token fucking drunk.