TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Mandarin

OAO Raw is Radno Thread

I actually thought Maven had a chance when Orton came in. Kinda reminded me of Rock/Mankind RAW title Change. Everyone brawls (Coprporation/DX) then Austin comes in, clobbers Rock with chair, and Mankind crawls over for the pin.

I was feeling the EXACT same thing...

Guest LooneyTune
So... does Triple H go over everyone in the next 3 weeks, successfully burying the team that went over at Survivor Series?

Not being able to pin a jobber clean is burying someone? Please explain that logic.

So what will the Dudes with Attitudes do next week?

I swear, this thing is going to end up with Orton vs. HHH for the title, with Evolution barred from ringside, Benoit, Jericho and Maven surrounding the ring, and Snitsky and Edge chained to Rosey.

We should have an OAO OAO Raw thread to celebrate the great moments of a TSM tradition.

Eh - the chat thing was tried in 2002 for RAW and Smackdown.

Everyone was back in the thread within 3 weeks.

We should have an OAO OAO Raw thread to celebrate the great moments of a TSM tradition.

We were also talking about moving to another forum.

I swear, this thing is going to end up with Orton vs. HHH for the title, with Evolution barred from ringside, Benoit, Jericho and Maven surrounding the ring, and Snitsky and Edge chained to Rosey.

And HHH will still win when he Pedigrees them all plus a merchandise seller, a popcorn guy, 2 cameramen, and several assorted fans.

...a backup forum.

Right?

Flair will be in a cage elevated above the ring.

...a backup forum.

Right?

I guess, I dunno. Loss said they would shut down all of TSM during Raw to prevent this stuff, so maybe it would be best for the board to just have someplace else to conduct this stuff.

And man, my post count! I can't have so many WWE folder posts, it's not good for business.

Guest CronoT
What is this talk about this being the last OAO thread?

Three 20+ minute board crashes in a row, and it's not worth it to stress out the server with it and piss off the mods.

Well, I did already set up a chat room, and I also have a board. (Click on the sig.)

We may end up coming back here in 3 weeks, as someone already mentioned, but why not give it a try?

Guest wildpegasus
So... does Triple H go over everyone in the next 3 weeks, successfully burying the team that went over at Survivor Series?

That's the plan for two weeks, then Benoit fights Edge his week or something like that.

How do you know that?

Guest LooneyTune

I gotta admit that most of RAW tonight was pretty good, and they actually made people think MAVEN had a chance of winning the World Title.

Guest Askewniverse

...a backup forum.

Right?

If he doesn't mind, you could use Cawthon's board.

What is this talk about this being the last OAO thread?

Three 20+ minute board crashes in a row, and it's not worth it to stress out the server with it and piss off the mods.

Does the rest of the forum really get that much traffic durring RAW? No.

And you have to do it for PPVs to I suppose since those threads bring the board down as well.

I guess I cheaply win Raw tonight by default. That almost angers me.

I thought I gave it to Fazzle for "even Paul Heyman thinks it's overbooked." but Douche Punches are classic. Share it.

I think there's only one way to settle who the line of the week REALLY belongs to.

LADDER MATCH!

Guest CronoT
I gotta admit that most of RAW tonight was pretty good, and they actually made people think MAVEN had a chance of winning the World Title.

It also brought out every guy involved in the RAW SS Elim. match, so we should have a lot of angles coming out of this.

Guest Duncan Eternia

Agreed.

I thought he had it once Orton ran in.