TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Mandarin

OAO Raw is Radno Thread

What I said last Monday:

I looked back at the thread and laughed at pretty much everything Rando posted.

Good work, boss.

What he said:

Thanks for the Kudos... next week should be "Raw Is Rando" ... make it happen.

Your wish is my command.

WHO'S THE BOSS?

NOV. 15, 2004

With General Manager Eric Bischoff beginning his vacation this week, RAW will have a new boss starting Monday in Indianapolis.

But who will it be?

That answer will come at Survivor Series as Triple H, Batista, Gene Snitsky and Edge take on Randy Orton, Chris Benoit, Maven and Chris Jericho in a classic elimination match.

Each Superstar of the winning team will take turns running the program for one week.

So who will be in charge and what will he have in store for his first night on the job?

Don’t miss RAW (9/8 CT on Spike TV).

It's gotta be RAW IS MAVEN~!

So now we get HHH defending the title for three weeks and beating Maven, Jericho, and Benoit...right? Or do you think they'll mix things up a bit?

Guest The Shadow Behind You

I hope when Jericho takes over, he forces Trish and Stacy to play Melissa and Summer and has Shelton play Ryan and Benoit reluctantly plays Seth...Oh and at least 3 loverboy tapes references minimum.

I'm smelling Benoit vs Edge in a blowoff match as Benoit's choice match for the week.

Maven might try and front on Snitsky.

Jericho I have no idea but HHH is a pretty good bet.

Orton I'm clueless on.

They should get Maven's week out of the way first before anyone knows its coming.

Benoit's week should consist entirely of 20-30 minute technical classics.

RAW IS (really) JERICHO deserves at least 3 weeks of lead-in hype.

Who was the other guy on their team again?

Why wouldn't the faces just book ENDLESS world title matches against HHH?

Oh, because HHH'll use a "30 day rule" clause to ensure he only has to make ONE defense in the four week span, thus screwing over the fans who purchased SS to see him get his.

If HHH had the World Title at the end of this 4-week period, all of the fans who purchased SS and are Triple H haters were urinated in the mouth by Vince McMahon.

I think the 30 day rule only says that you have to defend it a minimum of once every 30 days. He's defended it twice a month before (even more if you count house shows).

Guest The Shadow Behind You

The rule has always been "It must be defended once every 30 days". However, there's not a rule as to how MANY times he would defend the title.

Jericho and Maven's weeks will be comedy laced, Benoit will be his "revenge on Edge" night. Orton likely books Flair/HHH because he respects Flair and stuff. The Fans groan when they realize how dumb Orton is for that.

Guest LooneyTune

I was wondering what "Radno" meant...simply a typo. I thought it had some special meaning like Randy Ortons Mutant Apocolypse of Noth Americans or something.

Well in this new era of Rando... I ask for one thing.... that we call Shelton's finisher "That's MISTER Exploder".  That's all I ask.

we'll see.

Fuck that. I've always said it should be The C-Note.

Well in this new era of Rando... I ask for one thing.... that we call Shelton's finisher "That's MISTER Exploder".  That's all I ask.

we'll see.

As The One And Only Rando, I leave this to be decided by a poll in this thread.

Q: What should TSM refer to Mr. Shelton Benjamin's finisher as?

a) That's MISTER Exploder

b) The C-Note

c) La Parka

Pretty standard poll, which will run until 9 PM EST tonight.

Randnote: My unofficial vote is "C" just so everybody on the boards yells "LA PARKA!!" whenever he hits it, thus confusing everyone who is not watching the show but reading the thread.

I hope when Jericho takes over, he forces Trish and Stacy to play Melissa and Summer and has Shelton play Ryan and Benoit reluctantly plays Seth...Oh and at least 3 loverboy tapes references minimum.

Lovin' every minute of it.

we'll see.

As The One And Only Rando, I leave this to be decided by a poll in this thread.

Q: What should TSM refer to Mr. Shelton Benjamin's finisher as?

a) That's MISTER Exploder

b) The C-Note

c) La Parka

Pretty standard poll, which will run until 9 PM EST tonight.

Randnote: My unofficial vote is "C" just so everybody on the boards yells "LA PARKA!!" whenever he hits it, thus confusing everyone who is not watching the show but reading the thread.

The only reason I want it as that is because some guy on 411 wanted to see who could come up with the best name for his exploder.... and he picked mine! That's MISTER Exploder.

I vote That's MISTER Exploder

They should call it the Sparkler.

As in the proper, Japanese 'Exploder' being firework like...and Benjamin's being the 'safe' alternative you'd give to a seven year old to keep them happy.

Besides that, question is which week will be worse in terms of backstage skits? Maven is generic but has a decent enough speaking voice. I don't know if I could live through a whole night of non-in-ring Benoit segments. Jericho has had any character he ever had ripped away from him, aside for 'Assclown' and 'BABAY~!', but he is the best choice for skits. And Orton has a tendancy to stumble over his words...but he at least has a character of some sort.