TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

I want an argument

What's wrong with Van Halen.

His name was some silly conglomeration parodying AMikeSC. What's the point?

The point was, it was a joke between myself, and kkk, course seeing as you are the mod you know about all these sorts of things, cos you are just that clever

Woah woah woah -- Don't lump me in with this.

I told you the name wouldn't go over well. I have nothing to do with Mr. Halen's new (now old) name...

Dont cut and run on me man

Im sick of having an argument with retards on IRC who'se wonderful comebacks amount to "Fuck you" and "u are a faggot", so someone have an argument/debate with me about any subject, nothing off limits

Southampton is a shithole and your side will be relegated come spring.

Also you're a bastard and stuff.

Chelsea is going to win the premiership :-D

Im sick of having an argument with retards on IRC who'se wonderful comebacks amount to "Fuck you" and "u are a faggot", so someone have an argument/debate with me about any subject, nothing off limits

Southampton is a shithole and your side will be relegated come spring.

Also you're a bastard and stuff.

Chelsea is going to win the premiership :-D

Oh no you didn't!

Right, hold it! Allow me to introduce myself; I'm Inspector Captain of Outer Space of the SmartMarks Police, Hardcore Discussion Division, Special FLYING Squad!

You are hereby charged if you did willfully take part in a stupid thread. That is a topic or folder of unconventional nature with the intent to cause grievous mental confusion with the great posting public!

Change your fucking avatar for fuck's sake.

IT'S FUCKING NOVEMBER, and thanks to you and those goddamned Old Navy ads, I think I'm going to be sick of Christmas before the month is out.

Its my job to bring the christmas cheer to some miserable cunts on here, fuck all the santa haters, he doesnt haterize~

IT'S FUCKING NOVEMBER, and thanks to you and those goddamned Old Navy ads, I think I'm going to be sick of Christmas before the month is out.

Its my job to bring the christmas cheer to some miserable cunts on here, fuck all the santa haters, he doesnt haterize~

Santa hates the Jews fool.

Guest Brian

Santa hates the Jews fool.

02%20small%20santa_fs.jpg

Santa is a jew.

Well, when your pissed cos Santa doesnt bring you the presents you want, just remember all the hating you are doing on poor old Santa

Congratulations Nanks, you win two awards, one for Person who stated the fucking obvious 2004 and Worst Insult of 2004, well done, now its speech time