TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zetterberg is God

Viscera signed to contract

It looks like Viscera is officially contracted to WWE instead of a pay-per-appearance deal as he was at the Heat tapings last night wrestling in a squash match which might air this coming Sunday. He also had new music and a new video. We should be seeing more Viscera on the Raw brand in the next few weeks.

credit to Lords of Pain

We've been told the cuts are not so much financial as that none of the wrestlers on the list were over, nor were they going to get over. The roster is stale, and this is a way to open the doors for new, fresh talent.

We've signed Viscera.

::slams head against a brick wall::

Christ.

It's beginning to really get disturbing how much this company has been fucking up lately.

Bullshit.

Meltzer said that Viscera will STILL be working on a pay-by-appearance deal, where they'll bring him in when he's needed for an angle or match.

Guest uyaljg

I like Viscera. Him and the other "Problem Solver" Tyson Tomko, should have an amazing showdown.

Guest Chris2005

So they wouldn't keep an over Rico due to his age who actually has talent but they bring in some Big fat guy who never ever ever was over or had talent.

What really gets me is that 'visceral mass' is the technical term for a snail's foot (i.e. most of the snail that isn't shell). And they've got a guy called Viscera. Just call him King Snail (appropriate, given his pace).

Superb news. Ratings should go through the rough any time soon.

Then they will bounce on the fairway, only to roll into the water hazard and sink to the bottom.

Well played

Guest wrestling365

Viscera isn't under any kind of contract. His buddy Lawler is trying his damdest to get him a deal, but he hasn't got one yet...

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
It looks like Viscera is officially contracted to WWE instead of a pay-per-appearance deal as he was at the Heat tapings last night wrestling in a squash match which might air this coming Sunday. He also had new music and a new video. We should be seeing more Viscera on the Raw brand in the next few weeks.

credit to Lords of Pain

Lords of Pain (who doesn't EVER break any stories) said "it looks" Viscera is officially signed. They don't know forsure. Meltzer said otherwise, so that is probably the truth.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

credit to Lords of Pain

Lords of Pain (who doesn't EVER break any stories) said "it looks" Viscera is officially signed. They don't know forsure. Meltzer said otherwise, so that is probably the truth.

That said, Viscera rules. He needs to be pushed hard as a monster.

What really gets me is that 'visceral mass' is the technical term for a snail's foot (i.e. most of the snail that isn't shell). And they've got a guy called Viscera. Just call him King Snail (appropriate, given his pace).

The literal meaning of viscera is entrails.

Lords of Pain is just guessing.

Meltzer said Viscera will only be brough in when they need him to do something, and given how many people just got fired that wrestled on Heat, their Heat roster is thin.

I almost have a perverse interest in a Mark Henry/Vis feud. Car wreck possibilities.

That said, why the fuck would they sign Viscera over Gangrel? Gangrel was over at one point and he has history with at least 2 guys on Raw in E and C. Hell, my friend Ian is still begging for a resolution to Edge and Gangrel!

Guest Trivia247
Maybe WWE will have an "epic" feud between Mark Henry and Big Vis.

they already did that, a impromptu PPV Slam match between Mark Henry and Viscera. Big Vis slammed Mark Henry off the turnbuckles to the mat.

Guest LooneyTune

What was the relationship between Edge & Gangrel?! DAMN YOU VINCE RUSSO! GOD DAMN YOUR SPOTTY BOOKING TO HELL!

Guest CronoT
This company just keeps taking one step forward and two steps back.

More like 10 steps back.