TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

OAO Smackdown Thread: 11/18/04

Guest LooneyTune

Jesus, Cena is really sucking at these...for the last 8 months. Time for him to turn heel I think...and it's time for Tough Enough losers. Get rid of thje smug ass motherfucker next to the black guy.

Guest LooneyTune

That Anti-Cigarette commercial gave me an idea: Have Kane come back with the voice box. That way he doesn't suck at cutting a promo.

Guest LooneyTune

I'm begging for the Bashams to stiff the ever-loving shit out of some of these guys. "No shots to the groin" or anything else.

Guest LooneyTune

Determination? For when you botch about 20 moves and get frustrated. TACKLE BY DANNY B.!

What is really the point of these awful fucking skits?

We're supposed to determine who should win a million dollar contract based upon nonsense like "Who makes out with the old hag the best" or "Capture the Flag"?

Guest LooneyTune

Please Bashams, knock this fucks head off and serve it to the Big Show on a silver car windsheild.

What is really the point of these awful fucking skits?

We're supposed to determine who should win a million dollar contract based upon nonsense like "Who makes out with the old hag the best" or "Capture the Flag"?

They have to prepare them for pose-downs and push-up contests.

Guest LooneyTune

Looks like Puder is giving oral to Doug and Danny is giving him doggy style anal.

Guest LooneyTune

Fucking fuck...ANOTHER god damn Diva Search dike with absolutely no talent...for wrestling?

I think it's safe to say Puder will probably win this thing.  He's the only person the crowd cheers for.

Him and Miz at times...

Rey Rey!

Yeah, but at least Puder actually seems to have some athletic ability.

At this point, if anyone has to win, I'd rather it be him, just so I can see him keylock more of the WWE locker room.

Guest LooneyTune
Cena? Is that you?

I wish...getting paid $100,000+ a year to make gay jokes and wrestle craptastic matches...wow thats easy.

I think it's safe to say Puder will probably win this thing.  He's the only person the crowd cheers for.

Him and Miz at times...

Rey Rey!

Yeah, but at least Puder actually seems to have some athletic ability.

At this point, if anyone has to win, I'd rather it be him, just so I can see him keylock more of the WWE locker room.

If Puder DOES win, you think they'll be lame and just give him Shamrock's old WWE theme?