TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AmericanDragon

Fat Albert

Well he's also a legend thanks to The Cosby Show. In fact, he's probably now more known for the show than for his stand up.

No doubt. I was going by quality, though. The first few seasons of the Cosby Show were good, but it was pretty rough towards the end.

Guest Failed Mascot

The fact Keenan has no base in his voice at all just makes this horrid. I'm sure they could have found a fat black man with big lips and some bass in his voice to play this part. Its not as if they're a rare find.

I'm surprised his skinny buddy Kel didn't get the part for MushMouth

Only you guys could hate on Fat Albert.

I'm not hating on Fat Albert. I'm hating on the fact they're making this into a movie. I grumbled when they did the same to Garfield, I'll grumble about this.

Now if Matt and Trey would be in charge of the Fat Albert movie I might think differently...

I am just suprised that a guy like Bill Cosby would agree to do it.

Is it true he bought the rights to Leonard Part 6 so it would never be seen again?

He also went on talk shows to warn everybody just how much it sucked and told people not to see it.

I think it made just around 5 million, so Cosby ended up eating about a million...but LP6 plugged Coke so damn much he probably came out without much money lost.

http://www.agonybooth.com has a piece up on Leonard Pt. 6.